Neil Young Tries to Save Face

Post whatever rubbish you like. Free country. Just promise me you won't take the vaccine.
Since you clearly want folks dead that hold different points of view based on research, than you do, it is a sign of psychopathic personality disorder.

We'll have to keep an eye on you.

:1peleas:

There is really something wrong with a person that wants others dead for disagreeing with their epistemological world view.

Lol

More babble from a cultist troll. There is only 1 decent vaccine out there. Covaxin from India. But natural immunity us night and day better than the jab.

Its been a few months for you hasnt it. Time to roll the dice and pull the trigger again cultist
Still, no promise that you won't take the vaccine? Yeah, you have already confirmed that you are a hypocrite retard. Fuck off.

Since you clearly want folks dead that hold different points of view based on research, than you do, it is a sign of psychopathic personality disorder.

There is really something wrong with a person that wants others dead for disagreeing with their epistemological world view.
Sure. But you promise you won't take the vaccine, right? Please...pretty please?

He's on my list of USMB vax zombies. I check every few days to see who's fallen off the radar.

Funny how he thinks shooting up with some mystery vaccine that the FDA will let us know why the approved it in 75 years is A. OK and his tirade against GMOs is cool.

Neil Young, who recently chose to have his music removed from Spotify in protest of vaccine misinformation promoted by podcast host Joe Rogan, says his decision has nothing to do with censorship.

“I support free speech,” Young wrote in a letter posted to his Neil Young Archives site. “I have never been in favor of censorship. Private companies have the right to choose what they profit from, just as I can choose not to have my music support a platform that disseminates harmful information. I am happy and proud to stand in solidarity with the front line health care workers who risk their lives every day to help others.”

Tell that to the thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the jab.

If Neil Young had criticized Rogan or challenged him to a debate that would have been fine. But Young is trying to deplatform or silence Rogan, so Young is now the bad guy.

Forum List

Back