Neil Degrasse Tyson, tells truth about mass shootings, sent to reeducation camp where he recants...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep...this guy is an asshat, but even an asshat can get it right every once in a great while.....he listed the statistics around mass public shootings and other ways of dying.....

The left has lost its mind......Neil is now in a reeducation camp, apologizing to walls for his thought crimes...

'F*ck Off': Smash Mouth Bashes deGrasse Tyson for Minimizing Shootings

Neil deGrasse Tyson

✔@neiltyson

· Aug 4, 2019

In the past 48hrs, the USA horrifically lost 34 people to mass shootings.

On average, across any 48hrs, we also lose…

500 to Medical errors
300 to the Flu
250 to Suicide
200 to Car Accidents
40 to Homicide via Handgun

Often our emotions respond more to spectacle than to data.

-------

Tyson apologized on Monday saying in a lengthy Facebook message:

My intent was to offer objectively true information that might help shape conversations and reactions to preventable ways we die.

Where I miscalculated was that I genuinely believed the Tweet would be helpful to anyone trying to save lives in America. What I learned from the range of reactions is that for many people, some information — my Tweet in particular — can be true but unhelpful, especially at a time when many people are either still in shock, or trying to heal — or both.

I feel bad for some of these celebrities nowadays because the public pressures them to give their opinion on... every... fucking... issue. Leave them the fuck alone. :lol:

The only thing wrong with what Neil... posted(?)... is that it may have been a few days too soon. Every word was true, and for most people it's too early for truth. Personally, I was not bothered by it and it does nothing to change my opinion of the man.

I don't give a damn what Smash Mouth thinks. Really I don't. Twitter is not news. But, if it were and I did...........Tyson ranks higher........like astrophysicists do.

I feel bad for some of these celebrities nowadays because the public pressures them to give their opinion on... every... fucking... issue. Leave them the fuck alone. :lol:

Don't feel sorry for them...... they are the first ones demanding that the enemies of the left get marched to the guillotine...... they call conseravtives racists, sexists, homophobes..... so when they end up in the cart being driven to the guillotine, they helped send a lot of others there first...innocent people who simply disagreed with them....

So F**k him.......

The problem with his comparisons has to do with intent. Nobody intentionally kills another with the flu, medical errors, car accidents or suicide.
The only legit comparison was the handgun murders. Lots of those involve blacks and that’s likely the motivation for his tweet.

Yep...this guy is an asshat, but even an asshat can get it right every once in a great while.....he listed the statistics around mass public shootings and other ways of dying.....

The left has lost its mind......Neil is now in a reeducation camp, apologizing to walls for his thought crimes...

Neil deGrasse Tyson

✔@neiltyson

· Aug 4, 2019

500 to Medical errors
300 to the Flu
250 to Suicide
200 to Car Accidents

-------

My intent was to offer objectively true information that might help shape conversations and reactions to preventable ways we die.

Where I miscalculated was that I genuinely believed the Tweet would be helpful to anyone trying to save lives in America. What I learned from the range of reactions is that for many people, some information — my Tweet in particular — can be true but unhelpful, especially at a time when many people are either still in shock, or trying to heal — or both.
Of course what Tyson conveniently left out is 99.9% of the forty murdered by hand guns is the FACT that they are/where negroes.

Another person forced to recant. You want to know how you can tell your political belief system is corrupt and
failed? People have to be compelled and made to pay lip service to it. Galileo was forced to recant his view of the solar system by the Pope. Neil Degrasse Tyson knows something about that, both historically and personally now.

Neil deGrasse Tyson

✔@neiltyson

· Aug 4, 2019

500 to Medical errors
300 to the Flu
250 to Suicide
200 to Car Accidents

-------

Once the far-left actually gets power, one can expect to be whisked away for forced re-education, if one speaks out against it. The very first thing they will do once in power, is to make gun buy-back programs mandatory and if you don't comply, you will be declared a felon and can expect a quick pounding on your door, followed by Nazi Jackboots forcing their way in and arresting the gun owners, as well as any other adult occupants in the house. And the kids.....child protective services. Just keep following what is going on in Venezuela and one can expect the same here. Awhile back, Nancy Pelosi, told her left base, "no civility until WE are in power.!" If that doesn't say their aiming for a permanent one party control, nothing does.
For you left-wing and right-wing gun owners, who believe in your right to bear arms, vote for pro-gun candidates, otherwise, just turn the guns in now.
For the right or left that just sit around and don't vote, get off your lazy butts and vote on election day; otherwise, you have only yourselves to blame when they pound in your door, put you in handcuffs and take your legally purchased firearms.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back