Neil Cavuto interrupts Trump live feed to fact check on the spot - Fox?

The issues will be China, the economy and sovereignty of your southern border which protects jobs and minority communities from illegal workers. None of this other stuff matter. Whoever wins on these issues will win the WH in my estimation. I'm thousands of miles away and I can see this.
Well, those are definitely the issues for the Trumpsters, yes.

However, a majority of the country has a different and wide-ranging set of issues that matter to them.

However, a majority of the country has a different and wide-ranging set of issues that matter to them.

Let's be frank. If China is allowed to go back to pilfering your jobs and wealth, all the other issues are just band-aids while the cut runs deeper. Four more years of Trumps would allow Trump the opportunity to do to China what Reagan assisted in doing to Russia. China relies on Western wealth and weak foreign leaders to turn a blind eye to their abuses, sacrificing their nation and citizens for a few bucks.

Let's be frank. If China is allowed to go back to pilfering your jobs and wealth, all the other issues are just band-aids while the cut runs deeper. Four more years of Trumps would allow Trump the opportunity to do to China what Reagan assisted in doing to Russia. China relies on Western wealth and weak foreign leaders to turn a blind eye to their abuses, sacrificing their nation and citizens for a few bucks.
As I said, a majority of the country has a different and wide-ranging set of issues that matter to them.

I love hearing from the #Hate Trump group!

Raise your flags!!
We see the SAME GAME every 4 years before an election... THE REPUBLICAN IS WAY BEHIND IN THE POLLS, THE REPUBLICAN IS LOSING, THE REPUBLICANS CAMPAIGN IS COMING OFF THE RAILS... I mean, the BS is so predictable it's pathetic. You have to have never heard it before to even consider any of it to be true, as in be a very young person just paying attention to politics for the very first time. Problem for the left is, we've ALL HEARD IT BEFORE, OVER AND OVER, the SAME PATHETIC CRAP. It's a strategy the left uses. I don't know if they use it to pump up their own base or to attempt to discourage conservative voters, but they think it helps. I think it just makes them look incredibly STUPID. Just a pack of liars with their fake news.

Neil Cavuto yesterday interrupts Trump’s live campaign speech, I mean White House address, to fact check his characterization of Obama’s economy and regulations. Adds perspective and truth. On Fox no less. Total bitch slap to the President. Fair and and balanced.

Cavuto doesn't like Trump because he had the balls to stand-up to China. But this is allowed on FOX News unlike the Democratic Party propaganda stream from CNN and MSNBC.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Not sure how this can be done live. While you're proving this bullshit to be wrong, he's just spouted more bullshit.

Imagine all the bullshit you'd miss.

Trump lies faster than you can fact check

You post like Kramer imitating being a professor with the pipe and tweed jacket.

Neil Cavuto yesterday interrupts Trump’s live campaign speech, I mean White House address, to fact check his characterization of Obama’s economy and regulations. Adds perspective and truth. On Fox no less. Total bitch slap to the President. Fair and and balanced.

Glad to see you are becoming a loyal Fox News watcher!

Glad to hear Neil fact check Trump to confirm things he said were true!

Now go back a few years to listen to Neil during an Obama speech to point out all the things said that were NOT true.

The Republicans have nominated Senator Romney before. Seeing the vile and perverse--whatever his niece wrote--even in perverse creates cameras turned away to shield probably little kids from it. Fox News turned the cameras away.

Could be soon that they refuse to waste any of their news production monies on remarks of Donald John Trump!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(How one buys a house in Israel, at what rates: Deut 23: 19-20? Bank of Israel and Bank of Dubai will allow a reasonable profit from their loans. Mythologies aside, there are options(?)!)

Cavuto is lying.

The use of MBS went wild under Potentate Obamugabe. Even the old players who caused the 2007 meltdown such as Deutche bank

All through the Mugabe regime the usual looters were running wild.

Fox is dwelling on the real Dementia--misuse of usual protocols and credibility: Pathological lying, according to the niece.

How about the focus on that--derangement pathology, in the multitudes(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!:
(Possibly a Moses problem, too: Commenting on the childhood in Pharaoh's house, Deut 23: 19-20!)

Forum List

Back