Negro Punches The Wrong White Boy

Probably would have been a good idea for the guy who got his ass kicked not to have
started the fight.

If you have to go back to being ignorant, then go ahead. Getting amped up about seeing an unconscious guy get hit in the head requires a lower than average IQ. Racists are idiots. There are so many things to get involved in but a pure bottom feeder is going to want to dwell on ignorant shit.

I watched the video, sad to say, several times. While I think the guy on top should have quit before he did, I don't think the guy on bottom was ever unconscious. He was moving the whole time.
He should have acted like he was unconscious but he kept sticking his head up, giving the green light for the other guy to keep punching him. Not too bright, was he?

Probably would have been a good idea for the guy who got his ass kicked not to have
started the fight.

If you have to go back to being ignorant, then go ahead. Getting amped up about seeing an unconscious guy get hit in the head requires a lower than average IQ. Racists are idiots. There are so many things to get involved in but a pure bottom feeder is going to want to dwell on ignorant shit.

I watched the video, sad to say, several times. While I think the guy on top should have quit before he did, I don't think the guy on bottom was ever unconscious. He was moving the whole time.

That is fucking ignorant.

Forum List

Back