Needles in San Francisco?

The weird thing is that even with such things, SF is still 1,000 times more attractive than almost any red state city. When you add in the people in red states it becomes 5,000 times more attractive.
O yes I van see where democrats think used syringes and piles of shit are attractive along with people sleeping on thr street guys with nothing but cock rings and shoes on just the type of citys a democtat would love

You van see? Wow...

With whatever urban blight SF has, it's still one of the most attractive cities on the planet; light years better than what you find in most red states.

The weird thing is that even with such things, SF is still 1,000 times more attractive than almost any red state city. When you add in the people in red states it becomes 5,000 times more attractive.
O yes I van see where democrats think used syringes and piles of shit are attractive along with people sleeping on thr street guys with nothing but cock rings and shoes on just the type of citys a democtat would love

You van see? Wow...

With whatever urban blight SF has, it's still one of the most attractive cities on the planet; light years better than what you find in most red states.

I have been there . fishermans warf great place first time I had monk fish.
Sf is a pretty city but what makes it truely ugly is its policys.
When we were there there were men wearing cock rings in a parade . and Ashbury Street was a junkies paridise .
Its a sick perverted city full of junkies and illegals .
Candy corn im sorry but your version of beauty needs work your blind

You van see? Wow...

When we were there there were men wearing cock rings in a parade . and Ashbury Street was a junkies paridise .

SF is beautiful in spite of your misplaced anger. Someday you may develop into an adult. I doubt it.

Sure if you want to wade through needles and shit in the streets.

SanFran used to be a great place. Not so much any more.

I lived in San Francisco in the '70s ... places like Union Square and Pacific Heights were pristine and beautiful monuments to consumerism. The tourist areas were clean and crime free (relatively), One of the seedier parts of the city was the City Hall Complex.

Now, the once clean shopping and upscale districts are rife with homeless and addicts and the City Hall looks like Versailles... the city pols take care of themselves first.

You van see? Wow...

SF is beautiful in spite of your misplaced anger. Someday you may develop into an adult. I doubt it.
I dont have anger aginst sf I just know how it is there.
You want to compare demo citys try cleveland detroit nyc chicago they all suck and you know that very dangerous

cdangerouscandy corn go walk the streets of baltimore if demo citys are so great .you stand a good chance of being raped mugged or offered drugs .
We went to vist freinds that lived near john Hopkins hospital . they made it plain do go out on the street at night no matter what.

Hmmm, sorry to hear you find this more attractive.
th

th

Looks like Houston.
He's never been to a city. Let him wallow in his sadness.

Well, I do try to steer clear of shitholes you call cities.

th

th

Looks like Houston.

You couldn’t afford them

th

th

Looks like Houston.

You couldn’t afford them

LOL, for the past 50 years I've been living in one of those California cities that you're helping turn into a shithole....so lucky me, I can afford to move out of this shithole.

th

th

Looks like Houston.

You couldn’t afford them

LOL, for the past 50 years I've been living in one of those California cities that you're helping turn into a shithole....so lucky me, I can afford to move out of this shithole.
Leave. They’ll be better off.

Looks like Houston.

You couldn’t afford them

The illegals and homeless will definitely be better off....dumbass.

You couldn’t afford them

The illegals and homeless will definitely be better off....dumbass.
Everyone will be

How could San Francisco become such a dump? Oh yeah, it was the government.

Those needles littering the streets? The city gave them out
Second topic about this so far.

There really is a Tard Newsfeed somewhere, and you all have a big red firebell which goes off to alert you when the next missive is ready for transmission on all your favorite forums, amiright?

Only two? Good to know we have a class clown keeping track of these things.

You likely have never even been there. There was a time that it was an awesome city to go to but democrats have turned it into Tijuana. As for your red state city BS, if that were so, why are all the wetbacks running to red states?

th

th

Looks like Houston.

You couldn’t afford them

Your right most of us cant afford being robbed or beaten or catching a disease from a dirty needle on the street. Or the high tax high housing high crime rates and the illegals

Forum List

Back