Need some help for charity

It's hard bumping her over 51.9!!

Come to think of it, if Frank doesn't win, are Chi-towner's racist?

Last edited:

I just bumped her to 52%

But I did have to give Jimmy Baron one pity vote. :lol:

Ohhhh, damn you, Rat. I sat there hitting that fucking button and doing that stupid little code thing for 15 minutes. I got nothing. Then you come along and grab the glory.

Negged.

I just bumped her to 52%

Ohhhh, damn you, Rat. I sat there hitting that fucking button and doing that stupid little code thing for 15 minutes. I got nothing. Then you come along and grab the glory.

Negged.

STOP IT. !!!!

If you neg me again, I'm going to tell Mom, and you know what happened the last time I did that.

I just bumped her to 52%

Negged.

STOP IT. !!!!

If you neg me again, I'm going to tell Mom, and you know what happened the last time I did that.

I'll cry and she'll side with me. Youngest, only girl... I got that covered.

Somebody is voting for Holly Hobby, so I had to give Cindy 10 more votes to get her back to 52%.

Negged.

STOP IT. !!!!

I'll cry and she'll side with me. Youngest, only girl... I got that covered.

And how well did that work when you finger-painted your name on the wallpaper in the dining room?

You guys are great. Thank you!

Keep voting, still a little over 5 hours to go. Yesterday at this time we were up 53% to 25%. Then Jen was able to pull into the lead quickly. Thanks to you guys we are in the lead again, but that could get wiped out sometime this morning, and that would suck.

I'll get some more in right now. Last night, you were at 51.1%.

As there are more posts in the thread, maybe you might want to repost the link? Just a suggestion. That way folks can get to it easier - less resistance (I know, just a page change and a scroll, but folks are lazy).

Good luck.

jenn is gaining...get off your asses and vote damn it...

if we cant do this for one of our own....my beloved douche bag radio....then what can we do....

Forum List

Back