Need some help for charity

I kind of feel sorry for Dallas, Frank & Jimmy.

You know they're going to look at the results tomorrow and say "What the hell happened?"

Here locally one of the television stations every year lets radio morning show DJ's guest host for one morning their television program. This goes on all week, and the viewers vote for their favorite via the television station's website. The winner has $1,000 donated to the charity of their choice. We have had 4 anonymous donors say that they will match the $1,000 donation if Cindy wins. So thats now $5,000 for charity.

Soooooooo, I need your help in voting for my station. The person you are voting for is Cindy Simmons, and her charity is Wellspring Living http://www.wellspringliving.org

Vote here:
Topic: 11Alive News Today Guest Hosts (scroll down, left hand side)

Now, this is quite literally Chicago style voting. You can vote as often as you can and as quick as you can. So go dig up your grandmothers please and start voting. Voting ends at noon EST tomorrow.

Okay but it still won't help your chances......... she's married with children....... :eusa_whistle:

Here locally one of the television stations every year lets radio morning show DJ's guest host for one morning their television program. This goes on all week, and the viewers vote for their favorite via the television station's website. The winner has $1,000 donated to the charity of their choice. We have had 4 anonymous donors say that they will match the $1,000 donation if Cindy wins. So thats now $5,000 for charity.

Soooooooo, I need your help in voting for my station. The person you are voting for is Cindy Simmons, and her charity is Wellspring Living http://www.wellspringliving.org

Vote here:

Now, this is quite literally Chicago style voting. You can vote as often as you can and as quick as you can. So go dig up your grandmothers please and start voting. Voting ends at noon EST tomorrow.

Okay but it still won't help your chances......... she's married with children....... :eusa_whistle:

So am I.

Play nice, shes going to be reading this thread. Her hubby too :)

Vote here:

So am I.

Play nice, shes going to be reading this thread. Her hubby too :)

(Talk about an open invitation...........) :eusa_whistle:
:party:

Forum List

Back