Need More Proof the American Economy Is Bad For The Average Citizen?

The stimulus didn't cause the inflation. It's not as if we took a normal economy and pumped $11 trillion into it. It replaced lost revenue and wages. The other factors you mentioned had the real effect on inflation.

The stimulus was well and good and is a smart thing to do, when facing a catastrophic recession. Then, when the recession wanes, we raise taxes and build the coffers back up.

In normal world.
The stimulus caused the inflation. "Too much money chasing too few goods." No 'goods' were produced with that money, so it attached itself to existing goods, raising their price.

What a stupid post.

We had an economic crash in part because the Orange Dumbo ars later the little orange dumbos are still dumboing along. The Orange Dumbo added 8 trillion dollars to the debt.

We have paid the expense of 15 years on free $$$ being thrown at richies and huge corporations. Both parties are at fault.

We have 8mm unfilled jobs. More people can retire ever. Fewer people have to and are working two jobs. Core inflation is at 3%. UE is at 3.7%. NLPR is better than during Trump. Gas is way down and falling.

The little orange dumbos can be ignored.

What a stupid post.

We had an economic crash in part because the Orange Dumbo ars later the little orange dumbos are still dumboing along. The Orange Dumbo added 8 trillion dollars to the debt.

We have paid the expense of 15 years on free $$$ being thrown at richies and huge corporations. Both parties are at fault.

We have 8mm unfilled jobs. More people can retire ever. Fewer people have to and are working two jobs. Core inflation is at 3%. UE is at 3.7%. NLPR is better than during Trump. Gas is way down and falling.

The little orange dumbos can be ignored.
Dark Brandon and his economy wlll in very, very good shape come spring.

Buying things that you can't afford, or are harmful, makes you poorer.
No, that's wrong. Everything makes you poorer when you are poor.

Including houses and cars and refrigerators.

Plus I am curious as to how you two shamans were divined the information that people not wanting to pay for pets any longer means they must be poor.

Of course this question immediately turns this thread into the simple-minded right wing pile of shit that it is.

LOL Yep, the average person derives immeasurable solace simply from thinking about CEFs when they are paying $4.72 a gallon for gas.

paying less than 2.50 here.

Sucks to be you.

Unable? Oops, another assumption.

They may very well be able. They simply choose to spend money on something else.
True as well. I gave up my dog when my wife left me, and I moved back to the city (although I was actually also poor at the time as well).

When I had horses, there was a well known term ‘horse poor.’ Brought about by feed/hay prices, vet bills, tack, building and maintaining pastures, trainers, etc.

You highlight a huge problem with our country, you and so many like you think it is the job of the POTUS to make them better off.

What the fuck happened to good old American hard work and personal responsibility? Why do you sit there and wait for the POTUS to help you?

I am far better off than I was at the start of 2021 and I know Biden did not make me so, my wife and I did it.

You might want to give it a try and see how it feels.

But, doubtful you will do that

You highlight a huge problem with our country, you and so many like you think it is the job of the POTUS to make them better off.

What the fuck happened to good old American hard work and personal responsibility? Why do you sit there and wait for the POTUS to help you?

I am far better off than I was at the start of 2021 and I know Biden did not make me so, my wife and I did it.

You might want to give it a try and see how it feels.

But, doubtful you will do that
When you have the government working against you, you are doomed.

When I had horses, there was a well known term ‘horse poor.’ Brought about by feed/hay prices, vet bills, tack, building and maintaining pastures, trainers, etc.
When I was younger, I owned two horses, at different times. I had to give both back to the owners for the boarding bills that I couldn't pay. It adds up fast. :(

Forum List

Back