Need DNC noms for who runs for Pres in 2016

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
So we can have a poll.

yall know how I loves polls, and considering Hillary is my front runner...

wait

:eusa_silenced:

urk

ohh, this is gunna

:puke:

:D

but no, really

Give me names and Ill set up a poll on Wednesday

Hillary and Biden will be the ones slugging it out for the top spot. You'll see a few also ran candidates like Evan Bayh out of Indiana, but the big contest will be Clinton Vs. Biden unless someone comes out of nowhere with a lot of momentum in the next 2 years.

So we can have a poll.

wait

urk

ohh, this is gunna

but no, really

Clinton-Warren-2016.jpg
545302_418491854871822_216004113_n.jpg

So we can have a poll.

wait

urk

ohh, this is gunna

but no, really

Clinton-Warren-2016.jpg
545302_418491854871822_216004113_n.jpg

Two women could prove problematic. We are ready for a woman to be President, but I'm afraid voters might be concerned if the ticket was all woman. I don't think we've come quite that far. Also, I read an article on Huffpo suggesting Hillary/Michelle Obama would be a great ticket. It would be a horrible ticket because Michelle has zero experience.

Here is the winning combo.

hillary-clinton-julian-castro.jpg

Needn't bother. Its Comrade Barack Obama, the man who knows no Constutional bounds, all the way.

President for life, yes, indeedy. All of the American citizenry's guns safely under lock and key, the surviving Conservatives all deeply immersed in their re education camps training regimen "Arbeit Macht Frei", the old American Constitution safely consigned to the scrap pile, the newly rewritten Constitution rightfully granting supremacy rights to all the country's previously oppressed minorities, all citizens now equally sharing the remaining wealth, the only exception being the country's former caucasian majority, who get nothing ......

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

"Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, considered a top Democratic contender for the 2016 presidential race, formally announced her support for same-sex marriage in a statement today, a move that was widely anticipated after she stepped down from the Obama administration.

In her announcement, which she made directly in a video with the Human Rights Campaign, Clinton argues that gays and lesbians are "full and equal citizens and deserve the rights of citizenship."

That's one.....

:eusa_whistle:

Needn't bother. Its Comrade Barack Obama, the man who knows no Constutional bounds, all the way.

President for life, yes, indeedy. All of the American citizenry's guns safely under lock and key, the surviving Conservatives all deeply immersed in their re education camps training regimen "Arbeit Macht Frei", the old American Constitution safely consigned to the scrap pile, the newly rewritten Constitution rightfully granting supremacy rights to all the country's previously oppressed minorities, all citizens now equally sharing the remaining wealth, the only exception being the country's former caucasian majority, who get nothing ......

ngbbs4c295cfc8edb6.jpg

Here is your medicine for that bad case of Dipshititis.

At the very-least, Hillary was RIGHT, regarding going into Iraq!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5FaMbnINwc]"Hubris" (Full Film) Iraq War Documentary - Rachel Maddow (02-18-2013) - YouTube[/ame]

See: 28:00

Chris Christie - I'm hoping he strikes out on his own. He's too free-thinking to be bullied by a party platform, especially the two farce parties that currently exist.

Chris Christie - I'm hoping he strikes out on his own. He's too free-thinking to be bullied by a party platform, especially the two farce parties that currently exist.

I like Christie, but the OP was talking about Democratic candidates. While the reactionary Republicans will make comments about him switching parties, I just don't see it happening. Maybe as an Independent. I don't see him winning the GOP nomination with all the nut jobs still occupying the base.

I like Christie, but the OP was talking about Democratic candidates. While the reactionary Republicans will make comments about him switching parties, I just don't see it happening. Maybe as an Independent. I don't see him winning the GOP nomination with all the nut jobs still occupying the base.

Oh hell no, he CAN'T win the GOP nomination now. Christ, it might piss off Sarah and Rush and all the other intellectuals in that party. He'd have to go at least independent.

Here is your medicine for that bad case of Dipshititis.

Gee 'clingin', you even scared the libtards with that one. Better not hit so close to home... libroids don't like being exposed.

Forum List

Back