What was really happening in this country in May 2016

Summer456

Rookie
Aug 8, 2018
Long before Bruce Ohr came to work at the DOJ, he used an Amazon account. On that account, he set up his profile names as The Jester. The real Jester (the hacker) came on the scene in late 2009/early 2010. He calls himself the Patriotic hacker. Claims to be a military person - shows his hate for Trump and Trump supporters. The Jester has been able to hack Wikileaks. Able to hack Anonymous, Westboro Baptist Church, Russian Ministry of Defense - all in the name of Patriotism.

We know how the DOJ and FBI heads conspired to help Hillary win the election, we know the bias that existed and the measures they took to spy on Donald Trump’s campaign. What we didn't know...

how committed they were to this campaign of corruption. The FBI didn't knock down the doors of the DNC and demand to inspect their hacked server. They didn't have to. They knew who hacked the server (a frame to make it look like the Russians did the hack and released the emails). Wait, I'm jumping ahead. Years before, a young man, a former soldier in the special forces of the US Military, deployed to Iran and to Afghanistan. A very patriotic man. A man who attended West Point and later the FBI Academy. The man joined the FBI in 2009 under the direction of Bruce Ohr.

And so, we begin. Under the Obama administration, the FBI and DOJ kept track of the DNC and the Clinton Campaign. In essence, they spied for the very purpose of current and future control over the white house. As the Presidential primary played out, their assumption of course is that Hillary would take control of the white house. This is not in dispute as all evidence through the email chains of Strozk and Page support this.

Emails from January of 2015 to May of 2016 were hacked supposedly by the Russians and then later released through Wikileaks. The obvious point here is that the hacking was done through May of 2016. I don't know yet, exactly which date Nellie Ohr began working for Fushion GPS but we know it was in 2016 and most say it was around May, 2016, We also know that Bruce Ohr disclosed on ethics forms the following: that his wife was an “independent contractor” earning consulting fees. In 2016, she added a new employer who paid her a “salary,” but listed it vaguely as “cyberthreat analyst,” and did not say the name of the company.

We also know this about Nellie Ohr, she applied for and received on May 23rd, 2016 a technical level amateur ham radio license. The assumption is that it could translate secure information and avoid surveillance. We know that the DNC hired Fushion GPS to do the Dossier in order to dig up dirt on Trump. We know those who hacked the DNC from January of 2015 to May of 2016 would know about the dossier in the works also. Yet, Nellie Ohr didn't work for the DNC or for Russia?

Nellie Ohr went to work for the Dossier about the time that whoever hacked the DNC found out about the Dossier. Right? It couldn't be coincidence that Russia found out about the Dossier and at the same time the wife of Bruce Ohr went to work helping create the dossier? What also happened in May of 2016? Trump became the Republican nominee. May 3rd, 2016 to be exact and what was the last month that the emails released from the Russian hacking were from? May 2016. And when did Nellie Ohr get her ham license May 2016.

So, think about it - May 2016 is key because Trump became the nominee, the Dossier was being created, Nellie Ohr, the wife of Bruce Ohr got a license to operate a radio that would give her more communication privacy and she started working on the fake dossier with Fushion GPS. Oh, and coincidentally, the last month that the Russian's hacked before their plot to take down our election was May 2016.

Now to the good stuff. What was the point of the Dossier? We all know it was used to get the FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign, right? But it was used for something far greater. It was used by James Comey as a weapon to open the Trump Russian Collusion investigation. LET that sink in for a while and I'll come back with more.

I agree with OP, it is a smart post except for Russia, Russia... Russia doesn't have anything to do with either Wikileaks or that dirty dossier.
2 extremely anti-Russian guys like Steele and McCain created and delivered the dossier and now everybody blames Russia only making Mr. Soros' job easier.

The FBI has released 70 pages of documents related to contacts with British spy Christopher Steele, author of the notorious Trump-Russia dossier. Though almost entirely whited out, the documents still show FBI paid Steele.
FBI paid dossier author Christopher Steele, heavily redacted documents show

McCain released his own new defense budget: five years – five trillion dollar defense budget; a lot of that is aimed at Russia. It is great for the American military-industrial complex, which is what keeps John McCain in office. So that is one of the reasons he does this. One of the reasons why he cannot stand Donald Trump and he could not stand to have any change in Washington’s anti-Russia policies… If anyone is hurting American democracy, it’s people like John McCain .

Most people will remember the salacious details of this dossier; they won’t remember all the finer points about how it came about, McCain’s role in it. They don’t remember this; they remember the headlines. So I would say as a propaganda ploy this will probably be very successful.
‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’

Last edited:
Long before Bruce Ohr came to work at the DOJ, he used an Amazon account. On that account, he set up his profile names as The Jester. The real Jester (the hacker) came on the scene in late 2009/early 2010. He calls himself the Patriotic hacker. Claims to be a military person - shows his hate for Trump and Trump supporters. The Jester has been able to hack Wikileaks. Able to hack Anonymous, Westboro Baptist Church, Russian Ministry of Defense - all in the name of Patriotism.

We know how the DOJ and FBI heads conspired to help Hillary win the election, we know the bias that existed and the measures they took to spy on Donald Trump’s campaign. What we didn't know...

how committed they were to this campaign of corruption. The FBI didn't knock down the doors of the DNC and demand to inspect their hacked server. They didn't have to. They knew who hacked the server (a frame to make it look like the Russians did the hack and released the emails). Wait, I'm jumping ahead. Years before, a young man, a former soldier in the special forces of the US Military, deployed to Iran and to Afghanistan. A very patriotic man. A man who attended West Point and later the FBI Academy. The man joined the FBI in 2009 under the direction of Bruce Ohr.

And so, we begin. Under the Obama administration, the FBI and DOJ kept track of the DNC and the Clinton Campaign. In essence, they spied for the very purpose of current and future control over the white house. As the Presidential primary played out, their assumption of course is that Hillary would take control of the white house. This is not in dispute as all evidence through the email chains of Strozk and Page support this.

Emails from January of 2015 to May of 2016 were hacked supposedly by the Russians and then later released through Wikileaks. The obvious point here is that the hacking was done through May of 2016. I don't know yet, exactly which date Nellie Ohr began working for Fushion GPS but we know it was in 2016 and most say it was around May, 2016, We also know that Bruce Ohr disclosed on ethics forms the following: that his wife was an “independent contractor” earning consulting fees. In 2016, she added a new employer who paid her a “salary,” but listed it vaguely as “cyberthreat analyst,” and did not say the name of the company.

We also know this about Nellie Ohr, she applied for and received on May 23rd, 2016 a technical level amateur ham radio license. The assumption is that it could translate secure information and avoid surveillance. We know that the DNC hired Fushion GPS to do the Dossier in order to dig up dirt on Trump. We know those who hacked the DNC from January of 2015 to May of 2016 would know about the dossier in the works also. Yet, Nellie Ohr didn't work for the DNC or for Russia?

Nellie Ohr went to work for the Dossier about the time that whoever hacked the DNC found out about the Dossier. Right? It couldn't be coincidence that Russia found out about the Dossier and at the same time the wife of Bruce Ohr went to work helping create the dossier? What also happened in May of 2016? Trump became the Republican nominee. May 3rd, 2016 to be exact and what was the last month that the emails released from the Russian hacking were from? May 2016. And when did Nellie Ohr get her ham license May 2016.

So, think about it - May 2016 is key because Trump became the nominee, the Dossier was being created, Nellie Ohr, the wife of Bruce Ohr got a license to operate a radio that would give her more communication privacy and she started working on the fake dossier with Fushion GPS. Oh, and coincidentally, the last month that the Russian's hacked before their plot to take down our election was May 2016.

Now to the good stuff. What was the point of the Dossier? We all know it was used to get the FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign, right? But it was used for something far greater. It was used by James Comey as a weapon to open the Trump Russian Collusion investigation. LET that sink in for a while and I'll come back with more.

I agree with every point you made and after reading the OP, I would suggest you apply for Secret Service protection before Hillary makes an offer you can't refuse.

Looks like Trump's associates are a bunch of crooks. You can cook all the theories you like, it won't change that fact.
lol

Looks like Trump's associates are a bunch of crooks. You can cook all the theories you like, it won't change that fact.
lol
People can call me a cook - that's just a name. What I don't understand is what part of what I've posted so far do you think is untrue? What part of it do you think is "no big deal." Instead of name calling - ask yourself what you would think if this was about the election of Barack Obama.

Lastly - the truth is coming out. I have more to disclose on my twitter page Summers53662351

page's FISA warrant was before Orh.... Orh had nothing to do with FISA on Page

"The Majority's reference to Bruce Ohr is misleading. The Majority mischaracterizes Bruce Ohr's role, overstates the significance of his interactions with Steele, and misleads about the timeframe of Ohr's communication with the FBI. In late November 2016, Ohr informed the FBI of his prior professional relationship with Steele and information that Steele shared with him (including Steele's concern about Trump being compromised by Russia). He also described his wife's contract work with Fusion GPS, the firm that hired Steele separately. This occurred weeks after the election and more than a month after the Court approved the initial FlSA application. The Majority describes Bruce Ohr as a senior DOJ official who 'worked closely with the Deputy Attorney General, Yates and later Rosenstein,' in order to imply that Ohr was somehow involved in the FlSA process, but there is no indication this is the case."

Nunes vs. Schiff: Five key areas where they disagree - CNNPolitics

lol
People can call me a cook - that's just a name. What I don't understand is what part of what I've posted so far do you think is untrue? What part of it do you think is "no big deal." Instead of name calling - ask yourself what you would think if this was about the election of Barack Obama.

Lastly - the truth is coming out. I have more to disclose on my twitter page Summers53662351
I'm going to let Care4all detail that for you. To me, it seems like a sad attempt to save the President. Somehow.

Nunes vs. Schiff: Five key areas where they disagree - CNNPolitics

"Christopher Steele's reporting, which he began to share with an FBI agent through the end of October 2016, played no role in launching the FBI's counterintelligence investigation into Russian interference and links to the Trump campaign. In fact, Steele's reporting did not reach the counterintelligence team investigating Russia at FBI headquarters until mid-September 2016, more than seven Weeks after the FBI opened its investigation, because the probe's existence was so closely held within the FBI."

Are you competing with Trump’s 4,229 lies?
Every one of your lies have been vomited out by that demogogue , Hannity.

The op is incorrect on everything he wrote about.... :rolleyes:
No - everything I've written to date is factual and verifiable. Would you like to challenge the information? If so, tell me one part that you feel is incorrect.

Lol! There’s a major flaw in your theory . Hillary was torpedoed by the fbi/Comey atbthe 11th hour with email statements . Oh, he is also a lifelong republican .

lol

Yup, certainly can't change the facts.
Devin Nunes says 'pay close attention': Top Obama DOJ official Bruce Ohr will become 'more and more important'
Sorry. When someone credible (not Nunes) says something, I'll listen.

Good for you, sure hope Schiff shows his face again.

Congressional Republicans who stick by Trump and protect him will be remembered as the villains of Washington’s unfolding drama. They are the ones enabling an epic White House end run around the constitution.

Instead of holding Trump to account, Republicans are joining him in a cynical attempt to tarnish the FBI and undermine the criminal investigation into Russian election meddling.

Trump's attack on the FBI is an attack on the US constitution itself

he's incorrect cause you say so or do you have any evidence that would show it false. You posted shit, so I am assuming you know absolutely nothing in this. LOL. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I agree with OP, it is a smart post except for Russia, Russia... Russia doesn't have anything to do with either Wikileaks or that dirty dossier.
2 extremely anti-Russian guys like Steele and McCain created and delivered the dossier and now everybody blames Russia only making Mr. Soros' job easier.

The FBI has released 70 pages of documents related to contacts with British spy Christopher Steele, author of the notorious Trump-Russia dossier. Though almost entirely whited out, the documents still show FBI paid Steele.
FBI paid dossier author Christopher Steele, heavily redacted documents show

McCain released his own new defense budget: five years – five trillion dollar defense budget; a lot of that is aimed at Russia. It is great for the American military-industrial complex, which is what keeps John McCain in office. So that is one of the reasons he does this. One of the reasons why he cannot stand Donald Trump and he could not stand to have any change in Washington’s anti-Russia policies… If anyone is hurting American democracy, it’s people like John McCain .

Most people will remember the salacious details of this dossier; they won’t remember all the finer points about how it came about, McCain’s role in it. They don’t remember this; they remember the headlines. So I would say as a propaganda ploy this will probably be very successful.
‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’
Russia has nuzzling to do with wikileaks. Nuzzing.

The WikiLeaks-Russia connection started way before the 2016 election

How did WikiLeaks become associated with Russia?

Russians, lies and WikiLeaks

No - everything I've written to date is factual and verifiable. Would you like to challenge the information? If so, tell me one part that you feel is incorrect.
he said all of it. yet he didn't post one piece of documentation to prove any of it false. he's a fking loser.

Forum List

Back