need advice

So far so good. Getting rid of Bing off my computer seems to have done the trick. I hope it last. Thanks for the advice folks. I also gave the keyboard a good cleaning as well.
lol- blow it out with a hair dryer! I have my lap tops rigged up with a normal keyboard- to keep it off- that finger thingy- i taped 2 pieces of one inch wood-- I tool around- It all started long ago- when my lap top lost its keys and numbers. LOL

For some reason my MSN security was off and once I turned it back on it cleared away two Trojan virus things. So this and those things I posted above seems to got my computer running like new. 🙂 👍

help this keeps happening on my computer how do I GET rid of it

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
If you have a desktop computer try a different keyboard. If can’t do that then check the backslash key to see if is sticking or it has not returned to the normal position

help this keeps happening on my computer how do I GET rid of it

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Usually that happens when your cat is sleeping and his head is laying on the slash key. You need to remove the cat.

Just tilt your desk to one side, shake it back and forth real hard, and that action usually will remove the cat and he will fall off.

The cat will object to this and try to leap back on your keyboard. That's when you need to face the bottom of your keyboard at his face.

Don't swing it like a baseball bat.

Disclaimer:

@PETA: No animals were in any way physically harmed or otherwise got pissed off during these very humane animal experiments.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back