necessary? racist?

Slow your roll a tad. It is in fact a racist program. Minorities have PLENTY of opportunities at higher education. UNCF is as obsolete as the word "negro" itself.

Well, I don't have a problem with the program, and think it's great it gives minorities some help with college.

I also don't have a problem with the other funds out there for people, hell if the KKK had a college fund for some of the members kids I'd be all for that too. Maybe then in college their kids could be enlightened.

don't twist my words EZ.....i was pointing out the long term of the groups and you know it. why do you not support a united white college fund?

Hello. Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?

psst. You can find negros in Ireland, Italy and Poland. :eusa_shhh:

god damn, your a dumb motherfucker.

these are american college scholarships, for irish-american students.

Fuck your a dumb ass. do you know any black "irish americans" in america?

As a matter of fact I know one. But that's all it takes to demonstrate your ignorance... as if that was ever in question. :lol:

What's on their driver's license as race? Other? :lol:

Well, I don't have a problem with the program, and think it's great it gives minorities some help with college.

I also don't have a problem with the other funds out there for people, hell if the KKK had a college fund for some of the members kids I'd be all for that too. Maybe then in college their kids could be enlightened.

don't twist my words EZ.....i was pointing out the long term of the groups and you know it. why do you not support a united white college fund?

Hello. Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?

are you going to debate or solely ad hom? you can't answer a single a question? come on EZ, you are better than that.....

god damn, your a dumb motherfucker.

these are american college scholarships, for irish-american students.

Fuck your a dumb ass. do you know any black "irish americans" in america?

As a matter of fact I know one. But that's all it takes to demonstrate your ignorance... as if that was ever in question. :lol:

What's on their driver's license as race? Other? :lol:

You have your race listed on your driver's license? Are you sure it's real?

are you going to debate or solely ad hom? you can't answer a single a question? come on EZ, you are better than that.....

What question did you ask me Yurt? If I support a white college fund? And did I not answer that when I said I would support the KKK if they had one to send their kids to college? I also support the Irish, the Masons, the VFW, The Catholic League Fund and all others, AS LONG AS THEY ARE HELPING KIDS FIND A WAY TO GO TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What part is so hard for you to understand Yurt? Come on, you're better than that!

What question did you ask me Yurt? If I support a white college fund? And did I not answer that when I said I would support the KKK if they had one to send their kids to college? I also support the Irish, the Masons, the VFW, The Catholic League Fund and all others, AS LONG AS THEY ARE HELPING KIDS FIND A WAY TO GO TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What part is so hard for you to understand Yurt? Come on, you're better than that!

post 25

Because you're flat out lying-----you wouldnt give a penny to a KKK college fund and you know it .

Yurt, you little lying pussy crybaby.

Instead of neg repping me for making you look like a fool, why don't you come back here and admit you DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT.

anyone of any race can apply for a UNCF scholarship. As long as you want to go to Howard University, or one of the other UNCF member schools.

White people do go to those schools dumbass. The fact that you are uncomfortable being around black people, doesn't mean other whites are

Because you're flat out lying-----you wouldnt give a penny to a KKK college fund and you know it .

the united negro college fund is not a KKK college fund....come on dillo

the fund is outdated, old, no longer necessary and only serves to keep racism alive.

Instead of neg repping me for making you look like a fool, why don't you come back here and admit you DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT.

anyone of any race can apply for a UNCF scholarship. As long as you want to go to Howard University, or one of the other UNCF member schools.

White people do go to those schools dumbass. The fact that you are uncomfortable being around black people, doesn't mean other whites are

again....where did i ever say that no other race could apply.....are you gonig to be honest and prove up or continue to be a lying sack of shit....

my apologies to echo zulu....i did not read her post thoroughly

my bad

Here, this may help:

il_430xN72308432.jpg

the united negro college fund is not a KKK college fund....come on dillo

the fund is outdated, old, no longer necessary and only serves to keep racism alive.

Yurt...do you not like negros?

hopefully red dawn is a small section of society...... something like .000000001%....

he has no clue that i grew up as a minority in inner city san diego. just because people ask questions, doesn't mean they're racist, hateful...etc.....

calm down and don't be a whacko like red dawn

again....where did i ever say that no other race could apply.....are you gonig to be honest and prove up or continue to be a lying sack of shit....

man, you are one dishonest mofo.

Read your OP.

You thougth UNCF was only open to blacks.

And now, you can't even admit it.

Its obvious to everyone you're backpedaling now.

Why don't you just fucking admit it. You thought UNCF was only open to blacks.

Dude, if you were smart enough, you could apply to Howard University and apply for a UNCF scholarship. Hypothtically speaking. I know you are too fucking dumb to ever get into Howard U.

Try and keep up dillo. I never said I would give ANY of these places money, I'm more concerned on how I'm going to pay for my own daughter's college in 4 years.

I DID say, however, that I SUPPORT THEM, as in their right to exist.

Forum List

Back