necessary? racist?

my apologies to echo zulu....i did not read her post thoroughly

my bad

Here, this may help:

il_430xN72308432.jpg

actually, you're more accurate than you realize

i just got a new monitor, widescreen 24 inch and i'm not used it. 4 days ago

Yurt, you little lying pussy crybaby.

Instead of neg repping me for making you look like a fool, why don't you come back here and admit you DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT.

anyone of any race can apply for a UNCF scholarship. As long as you want to go to Howard University, or one of the other UNCF member schools.

White people do go to those schools dumbass. The fact that you are uncomfortable being around black people, doesn't mean other whites are

again....where did i ever say that no other race could apply.....are you gonig to be honest and prove up or continue to be a lying sack of shit....

man, you are one dishonest mofo.

Read your OP.

You thougth UNCF was only open to blacks.

And now, you can't even admit it.

Its obvious to everyone you're backpedaling now.

Why don't you just fucking admit it. You thought UNCF was only open to blacks.

Dude, if you were smart enough, you could apply to Howard University and apply for a UNCF scholarship. Hypothtically speaking. I know you are too fucking dumb to ever get into Howard U.

why don't YOU point out from my OP where i said any of that or admit you're a lying sack.....you're now resorting to.......well you "thought".....lmao....dude, don't even bother posting in this thread anymore, you've been proven a liar.....

UNCF

imagine a united white college fund.....
If you feel there is a need for a UWCF then you should start one and not worry about being called racist.

Why let your fears keep you from doing what you so strongly feel is the right thing?

UNCF

If you feel there is a need for a UWCF then you should start one and not worry about being called racist.

Why let your fears keep you from doing what you so strongly feel is the right thing?

i never said there should be one, nor did i ever say i felt strongly about it. why do you feel the uncf is not racist and still necessary?

UNCF

i never said there should be one, nor did i ever say i felt strongly about it. why do you feel the uncf is not racist and still necessary?
I don't really give a shit.

I don't really give a shit.

thats really good to know, thanks ravi.

I frankly would not object if the UNCF only gave money to Negros.

As long as it wasn't from public funds, and donations to it (as to any race specific scholarship) were not tax deductable, what's the problem?

Neither would I object if a UWCF were established, as long as it wasn't public funds or donations to it were not deducatable.

People have the right to donate money with racial prejudice.

But the government cannot by law treat those racist institutions as charities.

I can live in that universe.

I also don't have a problem with the other funds out there for people, hell if the KKK had a college fund for some of the members kids I'd be all for that too.

But no college would ever allow that. Whites are fucked no matter what. No wonder they go crazy and blow people away every once in a while.

People have the right to donate money with racial prejudice.

But they don't, under American law. If you set up a trust fund "for the benefit of whites only", you would indeed be donating money with 'racial prejudice.' Or fund a park for "whites only."

But courts have rejected all of these.

How?

They will often say, "this is against 'public policy'". I.E., we just don't like it, so we won't allow it.

Or they'll say, as in Shelley v. Kramer, well, you asked US, a court, to enforce your private contract. That makes it a GOVERNMENT thing. So, no deal.

Neat tricks, eh?

How many judges stripping white men of their freedom are Jews? Hey, just an innocent question.

well here's something embarrassing.

Take if from me. When do you know Yurt is either lying, or full of shit?

Answer: Whenever he's typing.

Yurt, before you ran your fucking mouth, you should have checked the FACTS.

iT TOOk me 5 seconds on UNCF website to find out the offer scholarships to anyone who wants to attend a UNCF member school.

so if a white dude wants to go to howard university, or tuskegee institute, they can apply for a scholrship through UNCF.

You fucking ignorant lying asshole

The difference between between being an "fucking ignorant lying asshole" and an intellectually dishonest one is WHAT, exactly?

Sure "anyone" can apply. Try getting the scholarship if you aren't a minority. But then, you KNOW that. You're just going to make a stand on "anyone can apply."

That's just bullshit. There's no point to the name of the organization if in that case. It could be the "Poor People's College Fund." That would fly as well since class discrimination against the wealthy is also en vogue.

You shouldn't call people names when your argument won't float for 3 seconds.

Holy crap. UNCF was started way back when, before people of color had the opportunities the whites didn't. What are you trying to prove here? Should they disband because you think it's racist? I would think you would want more minorities to have the chance for higher education, right?

Slow your roll a tad. It is in fact a racist program. Minorities have PLENTY of opportunities at higher education. UNCF is as obsolete as the word "negro" itself.

Well, I don't have a problem with the program, and think it's great it gives minorities some help with college.

I also don't have a problem with the other funds out there for people, hell if the KKK had a college fund for some of the members kids I'd be all for that too. Maybe then in college their kids could be enlightened.

I didn't say I had a problem with the program. I said it is, in fact, a racist program. The "KKK college fund" is intellectually dishonest. We KNOW how far THAT would fly. Look at your comment that follows.

Tell me ... who "enlightens" the "negroes" that they aren't ENTITLED when the clear message here is it's okay for them to be racist and that only whites are not allowed to be?

This message, as most politically correct messages, has a clear double standard if one just chooses to look.

not trying to prove anything. why are you so touchy over a question?

the KKK was started way back as well....what are you trying to prove here?

You have got to be the most uneducated, most ignorant, most bush-worshipping rightwing tool on this board.

God you're a fucking moron.

you're comparing the UNCF to the KKK?

Fuck off you ignorant fuck

UNCF

would you take rush limbaugh's dick out of your mouth.

It took me 5 seconds on google, to find college scholarships that target white ethnicities. Irish-american, itallan-american, polish-american.

Why the fuck do you have a problem with african american college scholarships?

Is rush limbaugh's dick so far up your ass that you have to post bullshit lies and ignorant, uninformed crap?

this is what to "imagine" when one talks about a united white college fund. you have morons like red dawn frothing at the mouth and calling you all sorts of names without an ounce of proof.

that is what it is to imagine a united white college fund. red dawn and his peeps in your face with vulgar words shouting, possibly, beating you down.

but a united negro college fund.....thats cool.

Of course. Toe the PC line or stand by to be attacked and labeled racist. How ironic the PC are the ones promoting the racism while anyone else is just questioning that racism.

you guys are really stupid....where did i ever claim ONLY blacks could apply? you're so full of hate you can't see straight.....

i merely mention the united negro college fund and i get a verbal beat down. what is wrong with you guys? there is not a single lie from me in this thread. prove it up.....let's see

It's called the inability to think logically. The PC are incapable of seeing past their own brainwashing.

Well, I don't have a problem with the program, and think it's great it gives minorities some help with college.

I also don't have a problem with the other funds out there for people, hell if the KKK had a college fund for some of the members kids I'd be all for that too. Maybe then in college their kids could be enlightened.

don't twist my words EZ.....i was pointing out the long term of the groups and you know it. why do you not support a united white college fund?

Hello. Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?

Deflection.

Hello. Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?

are you going to debate or solely ad hom? you can't answer a single a question? come on EZ, you are better than that.....

What question did you ask me Yurt? If I support a white college fund? And did I not answer that when I said I would support the KKK if they had one to send their kids to college? I also support the Irish, the Masons, the VFW, The Catholic League Fund and all others, AS LONG AS THEY ARE HELPING KIDS FIND A WAY TO GO TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What part is so hard for you to understand Yurt? Come on, you're better than that!

Sure you answered his question. By equating a white college fund to the KKK. Nice, that.

Instead of neg repping me for making you look like a fool, why don't you come back here and admit you DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT.

anyone of any race can apply for a UNCF scholarship. As long as you want to go to Howard University, or one of the other UNCF member schools.

White people do go to those schools dumbass. The fact that you are uncomfortable being around black people, doesn't mean other whites are

Who's whining? Get negged for your over the top insults did you? Imagine THAT ...

Far as I can see it, YOU are the one who has no argument. Try again.

What question did you ask me Yurt? If I support a white college fund? And did I not answer that when I said I would support the KKK if they had one to send their kids to college? I also support the Irish, the Masons, the VFW, The Catholic League Fund and all others, AS LONG AS THEY ARE HELPING KIDS FIND A WAY TO GO TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What part is so hard for you to understand Yurt? Come on, you're better than that!

Because you're flat out lying-----you wouldnt give a penny to a KKK college fund and you know it .

the united negro college fund is not a KKK college fund....come on dillo

the fund is outdated, old, no longer necessary and only serves to keep racism alive.

:eusa_shhh: No facts. You're making the PC collective's brains hurt.:lol:

again....where did i ever say that no other race could apply.....are you gonig to be honest and prove up or continue to be a lying sack of shit....

man, you are one dishonest mofo.

Read your OP.

You thougth UNCF was only open to blacks.

And now, you can't even admit it.

Its obvious to everyone you're backpedaling now.

Why don't you just fucking admit it. You thought UNCF was only open to blacks.

Dude, if you were smart enough, you could apply to Howard University and apply for a UNCF scholarship. Hypothtically speaking. I know you are too fucking dumb to ever get into Howard U.

His OP says nothing of the sort. Again, try again.

Forum List

Back