Nebraska town might bar illegals from getting jobs and homes in town

Here comes the lib lawyers.....we should take up a collection for the town...so they can fight off the hoards of so called civil rights attorneerrrrrrrrr ambulance chasers....

Nebraska town might bar illegal immigrants from jobs, renting houses

Don't blame them one bit. With illegals comes higher crime and vandalism and destruction of a nice small white town. ACLU can blow it out their ass since ILLEGAL isn't a race!
Something else come to mind, and that is in Mexico Americans can not own land or house. You are required to rent. Its is also noted that you can not travel more than 50 miles of the Mexico border without of Passport. I think we should match these laws.

How the fuck can you make a legal argument against not employing and housing illegal immigrants? I'm not saying it won't happen, but what the actual fuck?

How the fuck can you make a legal argument against not employing and housing illegal immigrants? I'm not saying it won't happen, but what the actual fuck?
Since there is no law that says that a town has to allow illegal immigrants, they can pass a law banning them.

How could there ever be a law saying that something illegal, is really legal???????????????????????

It’s already illegal for illegal immigrants to get jobs. Enforcing the law is what’s needed.

People already have to demonstrate the right to work in this country, either by being a citizen or a resident alien.

If this is legally challenged the PEOPLE should take it upon themselves to have an unwritten and unspoken pact to NOT rent to illegals....hiring them well its Costco which is a national brand so I am not sure how that will work unless Costco checks papers.

Since there is no law that says that a town has to allow illegal immigrants, they can pass a law banning them.

How could there ever be a law saying that something illegal, is really legal???????????????????????

The world is fucking crazy; that's how.

Forum List

Back