Nebraska town might bar illegals from getting jobs and homes in town

They also kill

victims-of-illegal-alien-crime.jpg

So do white Americans.

Illegal isn't a color racist

140331.20-illegal-alien-facts.jpg

I'm for cracking down on illegal immigration, but some of those stats seem a little off the chain. Source?

84 Hospitals in CA Are Closing Because of Illegal Immigrants!!!!! Is that Good for Americans?

Search and u will find

Dude you just linked me to a yahoo answers thread from 10 years ago.

No you linked yourself, probably because you believe that internet links prove something, consider yourself educated...……………….

Nebraska town might bar illegal immigrants from jobs, renting houses

Don't blame them one bit. With illegals comes higher crime and vandalism and destruction of a nice small white town. ACLU can blow it out their ass since ILLEGAL isn't a race!

David vs. Goliath.

Reminiscent of the valiant struggle small European countries - with plenty of historical experience of suffering from alien bullies - put up to resist the worthless invading criminals.

Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Austria are lucky to have brave leaders who have guts to fight for their people.

God help and bless Scribler, Nebraska.

Local governments cannot regulate such actions.

I thought the U.S.A was about state rights?

A town isn't a state, Einstein.

A state is a compulsory political organization with a centralized government that maintains a monopoly of the legitimate use of force within a certain geographical territory.[1][2]

State (polity) - Wikipedia

That’s not what “state rights” means in the US. It means the powers delegated to the 50 states by the Constitution. A town is not a state.

Don't blame them one bit. With illegals comes higher crime and vandalism and destruction of a nice small white town. ACLU can blow it out their ass since ILLEGAL isn't a race!

David vs. Goliath.

Reminiscent of the valiant struggle small European countries - with plenty of historical experience of suffering from alien bullies - put up to resist the worthless invading criminals.

Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Austria are lucky to have brave leaders who have guts to fight for their people.

Slovakia....Hitler`s first allies. My grandfathers and grandmothers were born there as well as my father. It was a good country to leave. With illegals comes higher crime? Nonsense.
Is Illegal Immigration Linked to More or Less Crime? - FactCheck.org

David vs. Goliath.

Slovakia....Hitler`s first allies. My grandfathers and grandmothers were born there as well as my father. It was a good country to leave. With illegals comes higher crime? Nonsense.

Slovakia's becoming a good country to return too.

Local governments cannot regulate such actions.

I thought the U.S.A was about state rights?

A town isn't a state, Einstein.

A state is a compulsory political organization with a centralized government that maintains a monopoly of the legitimate use of force within a certain geographical territory.[1][2]

State (polity) - Wikipedia

That’s not what “state rights” means in the US. It means the powers delegated to the 50 states by the Constitution. A town is not a state.

Well, any way you look at it, local governments, and state governments have been increasingly forced into the federal agenda, and power.

I wouldn’t know.
They also kill

So do white Americans.

Fact 2 is actually unknown as the district attorney’s office doesn’t keep such stats.
So do white Americans.

What is the link to your meme?

aliens.jpg
So you can’t find a link to substantiate your meme so you post another? I just fact check some of the “facts” on the first one and I’m finding a lot of distortions and lies.

Illegal immigrants need to be deported, they should not be employed however your lies and distortions don’t help the cause, if fact it hurts because they become less credible.
I wouldn’t know.
They also kill

So do white Americans.

Fact 2 is actually unknown as the district attorney’s office doesn’t keep such stats.
So do white Americans.

aliens.jpg
So you can’t find a link to substantiate your meme so you post another? I just fact check some of the “facts” on the first one and I’m finding a lot of distortions and lies.

Illegal immigrants need to be deported, they should not be employed however your lies and distortions don’t help the cause, if fact it hurts because they become less credible.

LOL you claim that the police and courts do not keep records on warrants issued. So how do they enforce warrants without records?

You are demented and have no clue how the USA works, none.

he he he

You can’t back up your meme thanks for letting me know.

I said they didn’t keep stats of the claim which is who and who isn’t illegal, they keep records on warrants there is a difference.

Last edited:
They also kill

So do white Americans.

aliens.jpg

They also kill

So do white Americans.

aliens.jpg

LOL you claim that the police and courts do not keep records on warrants issued. So how do they enforce warrants without records?

he he he

I said they didn’t keep stats of the claim which is who and who isn’t illegal, they keep records on warrants there is a difference.
Are there stats for the tens of thousands of illegals living under bridges and on the sides of the road?
You know the ones you cant seem to see

So do white Americans.

So do white Americans.

he he he

Are there stats for the tens of thousands of illegals living under bridges and on the sides of the road?

You have to be trolling. He and I are asking for any kind of real evidence to support any of the stats you are going on about. You are making the fight against illegal immigration harder because you're making us look crazy.

David vs. Goliath.

Fact check is a libtard group so not legit there and read the link donttazmebro shared...Hazleton,Pa now has 25-30 gangs because of all the illegals that flooded in there...so YES they do bring more crime and disease and fund shortages because they won't speak English. Its a goddamn invasion is what it is.

David vs. Goliath.

Fact check is a libtard group so not legit there and read the link donttazmebro shared...Hazleton,Pa now has 25-30 gangs because of all the illegals that flooded in there...so YES they do bring more crime and disease and fund shortages because they won't speak English. Its a goddamn invasion is what it is.
Grownups don`t use words like libtard whatever the hell that is. How old are you anyway?

I doubt this has a prayer of happenning, but I wish it could.

What we really need are laws that go after the traitor employers that hire illegals in the first place.

he he he

You have to be trolling. He and I are asking for any kind of real evidence to support any of the stats you are going on about. You are making the fight against illegal immigration harder because you're making us look crazy.
You have internet access as well, so you could do your own search of illegal alien crime, but you never will because you do not want to know

So do white Americans.

So do white Americans.

he he he

That has nothing to do with your meme with tons of claims that can't be backed up.

I want to stop illegal immigrants as much as anyone because this is draining our country of resources but you do no help by throwing a bunch of unsubstantiated nonsense into the equation. I work where we will not hire an illegal immigrant, I won't rent a home to an illegal immigrant, every time people post nonsense it moves everyone away from a real solution.

he he he

You have internet access as well, so you could do your own search of illegal alien crime, but you never will because you do not want to know

I've did the research and your post and facts are BS.

Forum List

Back