Nebraska town might bar illegals from getting jobs and homes in town

They will get sued and will have to stop. Other cities have tried this and failed
Name the other city please...……………………...

10 years after immigration disputes, Hazleton is a different place
Hazleton_thumb.jpg

Jesus....poor fucking town...

"Roll forward to 2012 and there are well over 25 or 30 gangs in the city
Language hasn't been the sole hurdle. The district has struggled to bridge a cultural chasm. For instance, Dominican parents often don't recognize compulsory attendance laws, as there are none where they came from. They also are inclined to leave education to educators.
In the early 1990s, the Hazleton Area School District started a program for children who spoke English as a second language, or ESL. It had one teacher and 100 students.

Today, the district employs 28 teachers for more than 1,300 children identified through testing as English-language learners in need of special help.

Like the general population, the number of students in the system's 10 schools - 10,500 - has barely changed in the last decade. But by other measures, little is the same.

In 2007, the district was 28 percent Hispanic and 69 percent white. By 2014, it was 45 percent Hispanic and 51 percent white.

"In some schools, the minority is the majority," up to 80 percent Hispanic, said Francis Antonelli, the superintendent from 2011 through last year.

Hazleton's unemployment rate stands at 7.5 percent. Pennsylvania's is 4.6 percent; the nation's, 5.

Lovely place....well it WAS...now its a cesspool of crime,non english speakers and unemployment.

They will get sued and will have to stop. Other cities have tried this and failed

Hazleton_thumb.jpg

That town was dying a slow death. The Hispanics have brought it back to life
Oh yeah along with skyrocketing crime and gangs,non english speakers,unemployment at DOUBLE the national rate...lovely place.

Now leave the land of Oz and enter the real World

MS-13-criminal-gang.jpg

Christine Rousselle - Illegal Immigrant Kills Woman in San Francisco; Chose City for 'Sanctuary' Policies

What does that have to do with the legality of the proposed law and the fact that I already showed you courts have struck it down

Hazleton_thumb.jpg

That town was dying a slow death. The Hispanics have brought it back to life

Who is bringing these people back to life

You live in a dream...……………...Its not real

Mod edit: please do not post graphic or morbid imagery. You can post a link and a warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

MS-13-criminal-gang.jpg

Christine Rousselle - Illegal Immigrant Kills Woman in San Francisco; Chose City for 'Sanctuary' Policies

What does that have to do with the legality of the proposed law and the fact that I already showed you courts have struck it down

The courts once allowed slavery

Last edited by a moderator:

MS-13-criminal-gang.jpg

drug-murder-3.jpg

And your point is what exactly?

drug-murder-3.jpg

Drugs kill...…..………………….Are you proud of what u r

mexican_drug_cartel.jpg

drug-murder-3.jpg

mexican_drug_cartel.jpg

And I am still waiting for some kind of point that has something to do with the topic

drug-murder-3.jpg

mexican_drug_cartel.jpg

And I am still waiting for some kind of point that has something to do with the topic

Mexicans setting up drug houses in the town is not part of the topic because you are living in denial

Do you really believe that illegal aliens are making America better?

Look at your friends kid, this is where they live

under_the_bridge02.jpg

I wonder how their plan for enforcement of the new local labor law will differ from what's being done now to enforce the existing national labor law?

We use e verify to make sure that we do not hire illegal immigrants.

Forum List

Back