Nearly Three Thousand Chicago Citizens Would Disagree With Gun Control; 440 Cant- They Got Killed

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
So far 2887 shooting victims with 440 dead, and a bunch of self righteous racists dont want to risk having so many armed black people. Dhimmicrats would seem to prefer them shot and killed instead.

2,887 Shooting Victims In Gun-Controlled Chicago Year-To-Date - Breitbart

Nearly 3,000 shooting victims in a city with an “assault weapons” ban, a “violence tax” on every gun and bullet sold, strict limitations on the number of gun store and on the locations of said stores. and numerous other gun controls ubiquitously instituted to keep law-abiding citizens safer, but which actually make it far more difficult for law-abiding citizens to acquire the guns they need for self-defense.

The Chicago Tribune previously reported that there had already been 2,703 shootings and 440 deaths in Chicago by November 23. Now the Tribune reports that there have been a total of 2,887 shooting victims year-to-date in Chicago.

The Tribune reported two people shot dead and eight more wounded on Sunday alone.

Community cries out for ‘No More Bloodshed!’ in Houston

I would compare the focus in Houston on starting inside neighborhoods, addressing the Black on Black violence first. These ministers unite the Nation of Islam with the Christian church ministers, including Muslim and Baptist members within the same families working together, so their message is more in unison, about addressing the internal issues first before worrying about external politics.

This is more in keeping with removing the beam from your own eye before helping your neighbor with a splinter. These ministers have it right.

I hope the other BLM and cities follow this lead, and focus inward first in order to succeed outward.

Poor Houston. It wasn't nearly this bad before the Katrina refugees.

You mean before previous Mayor Bill White swung deals getting a rumored 12 million in funding for himself through a company he had ties with. His administration refused to fund the nonprofit community groups that had set up mentors and stable counseling for the evacuees they matched to sponsoring organization, but the funds were funneled so "certain interests" got the federal funds to pay those contracts. That part can be blamed on the Democrat Mayor and cronies.

However, if you go into the fiasco over the FEMA trailers,
and the billions wasted on 2,000 dollar vouchers thrown at poor people with no plan to make
sure they got stabilized, wasn't that under President George Bush?
That was the worst case of govt handouts to waste on blackhole spending I'd ever seen.
And it was under a Republican President.

I just wish the Democrats had thrown that much money at saving the Dome that is historic
as an architectural landmark and as the place where Mayor White did move all those evacuees.
I will give him and the City of Houston credit for that. But the other mess that followed, typical politics.

Rahm Emmanuel ain't leaving office folks. He's Obama's boy and the democrats don't give a shit about the black voters. There are enough of them that a few lost doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back