Nearly 1 In 5 Millennials Consider Joseph Stalin And Kim Jong Un ‘Heroes’

He mocked a reporter, who was attacking him.

That's not being a "bully", that is fighting back.

That's the best you got?
A 70 years old and a president to be can act like that and it's Ok? What trailer trash you live in honestly?...because where civisilized grown up people live are not supposed to act like that.

Better than letting the media act like dicks and not be called on it.

Your top example was that he mocked a handicapped person.

As though he was just mocking some random nice guy minding his own business.

SOrry, reporters don't get a pass anymore and never again.

By, "sorry", I mean I'm really fucking glad to see it begin.

FUck the media.
No moral compass I get it. I'm sorry I can' stand low lives, bullies and punks. One just doesn' mock a disabled person media or non media....is not a human thing to do....the person who does that is simply a low life punk.

Disabled people are people too, not delicate flowers to get a pass for everything in life.

THey get in the game, they are going to get some push back.

You guys are the bullies that want to be able to dish it out, and scream foul if anyone fights back.
I'm not a liberal and not a Democrat. I call it wrong when I see it wrong. Trump is a low life bully...to go on and mock a disabled person is telling people and kids it's ok to mock people especially the disabled. I'm sorry I don' know people that find it it's ok. I'm sorry but you must live a low life. None of my young kids or their friends act the way Trump does. Maybe it' ok by your standard but not mine..

Trump didn't start the mocking. And you are really hung up on the reporter's handicap.

What about his handicap is relevant to this?

Mmm, nothing in your post addressed anything I said in my post.

THat makes you The Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, and a dumb ass punk.
As soon as you roll out the "State's Right" bullshit...you out yourself as being dumber than a frozen hemorrhoid...

Says the guy too stupid to answer a simple question.
Says the guy stupid enough to be duped by the "State's Rights" bullshit...

Dude. YOu are obvious a moronic asshole.

Sooo, if you don't have anything relevant to say, fuck off.
Sonny, you are the one stupid enough to drag out that debunked and tired "state's Rights" bullshit, don't be made because you voluntarily outed yourself as an uneducated asshole...ok...

Says the guys that hasn't had ONE THING to offer this thread.

Fuck you.

I am not trying to start the war up bud, expressed my opinion. You don't like it and now call me a liar. You're being dishonest.

Your stated reasons for your being such a hard ass about something that happened over 5 generations before you were born, just is not credible.

I've pointed out that the veterans of the time, were more forgiving than you. BY A LOT.

You have had nothing to say about that.

I'm being completely honest. I find your stated justifications to be completely unbelievable.

My opiinion differs from yours, you don't like it. It's people being so intolerant of others that is ripping this country apart. Over something as trivial as this.

No, we could disagree on historical matters all day long and remain completely civil. We could be intolerant even.

It is when you accuse me of "liking people that kill Americans" or something like that, that it becomes personal and toxic.

After you called me a liar.

Because you are lying.

Nope, but you love and honor people that kill Americans. Of that there is no denying.

As soon as you roll out the "State's Right" bullshit...you out yourself as being dumber than a frozen hemorrhoid...

Sonny, you are the one stupid enough to drag out that debunked and tired "state's Rights" bullshit, don't be made because you voluntarily outed yourself as an uneducated asshole...ok...

Fuck you.
Now that you have been outed as an ignorant "state's rights" moron, you want to get mad...lol.
You can't blame anyone else because you are that stupid...

Mass Democrat Fake News and the Communist/Progressive-hijacked US School System, are the main culprits. Very powerful indoctrination sources. I'm not surprised by this at all.

Your stated reasons for your being such a hard ass about something that happened over 5 generations before you were born, just is not credible.

I've pointed out that the veterans of the time, were more forgiving than you. BY A LOT.

You have had nothing to say about that.

I'm being completely honest. I find your stated justifications to be completely unbelievable.

My opiinion differs from yours, you don't like it. It's people being so intolerant of others that is ripping this country apart. Over something as trivial as this.

No, we could disagree on historical matters all day long and remain completely civil. We could be intolerant even.

It is when you accuse me of "liking people that kill Americans" or something like that, that it becomes personal and toxic.

After you called me a liar.

Because you are lying.

Nope, but you love and honor people that kill Americans. Of that there is no denying.

Love? That's a bit much.

I honor people that tried to do their duty as they saw it and fought amazingly well against overwhelming odds.

And were able to honorably surrender, and try to rebuild.

Fuck you.
Now that you have been outed as an ignorant "state's rights" moron, you want to get mad...lol.

Standard lefties dishonesty.

Call someone an asshole, and then act like there is something wrong with THEM if they get pissed off.

YOu ever talk like this to someone's face cocksucker, or are you just a tough guy online?

Fuck you.

Call someone an asshole, and then act like there is something wrong with THEM if they get pissed off.

YOu ever talk like this to someone's face cocksucker, or are you just a tough guy online?
So you are too proud to admit your ignorance and need to vent???..I can't say that I understand because I have never been as stupid as you are...

Fuck you.

So you are too proud to admit your ignorance and need to vent???..I can't say that I understand because I have never been as stupid as you are...

LOL! There is nothing to be ashamed of in not knowing every move the NRA has made in it's 150 year history,

and that you try to pretend that there is, just shows what a dishonest piece of shit you are.

Also, your tactic of being a fucking asshole and then acting like it is odd that the person you are being a fucking asshole to is pissed off at you,

has already been completely busted.

I asked you if you ever talk to people like this in real life.

YOur silence is the answer I expected.

You are a coward in addition to being an asshole.

Fuck you some more, punk.

Fuck you.

LOL! There is nothing to be ashamed of in not knowing every move the NRA has made in it's 150 year history,

and that you try to pretend that there is, just shows what a dishonest piece of shit you are.

Also, your tactic of being a fucking asshole and then acting like it is odd that the person you are being a fucking asshole to is pissed off at you,

This isn't the best way to hide your stupidity...you surely must have prior experience with being the dumbest person in the room...I helped you out in prior posts and you were just too stupid to go away...

Fuck you.

This isn't the best way to hide your stupidity...you surely must have prior experience with being the dumbest person in the room...I helped you out in prior posts and you were just too stupid to go away...

Says the punk that can't even pretend that he talks to people like this in real life.

YOu know what type of person is only an asshole when he is online?

A coward and a punk.

YOu are always an asshole, but normally in real life, you are too much of a coward and a punk to be yourself.

Because you are afraid.

Must suck to have that pointed out to you.

Says the punk that can't even pretend that he talks to people like this in real life.

A coward and a punk.

YOu are always an asshole, but normally in real life, you are too much of a coward and a punk to be yourself.

Because you are afraid.

So you are still mad AND still stupid...ok.

A coward and a punk.

Because you are afraid.

NOt really. I think that having your behavior and what it means about you, rubbed in your face, is far worse than what you've said to me.

Because what I've said is true and you know it.

I can't imagine what your self image must be like.

And why you would not just change your behavior.

So, my "mad" is gone because we both know that you lost this big time.

And as for "stupid", lol!!!!

Dismissed.

Well maybe they also don't know the difference between Social democracy, Ancient Athens and the ideas of public services and freaking dictatorships that did the opposite.

What you bastards don't get is:
1. Joseph Stalin didn't believe in fair elections, while all social democracies are based on the more the better.
2. Stalin or Kim don't believe in human rights! Social democracy and democracy in general has always been about protecting human rights and the weak.

Shame on you fascist republicans for not understanding this.

Well maybe they also don't know the difference between Social democracy, Ancient Athens and the ideas of public services and freaking dictatorships that did the opposite.

1. Joseph Stalin didn't believe in fair elections, while all social democracies are based on the more the better.
2. Stalin or Kim don't believe in human rights! Social democracy and democracy in general has always been about protecting human rights and the weak.

It's dishonest of you to pretend that it is republicans who like commie dictators.

Science breaks down with bad data.

Whats sad is the same people that attack the most successful system of freedom and governance are the same people that attack human rights of gays, trans and fight to make it harder for people to vote.

It is the republican party that is closer to stalin.

A coward and a punk.

Because you are afraid.

NOt really. I think that having your behavior and what it means about you, rubbed in your face, is far worse than what you've said to me.

Dismissed.
If this is your response to have been made an ignorant fool...so be it.

A coward and a punk.

Because you are afraid.

Dismissed.

Says the liar.

The NRA does not support taking away second amendment rights from blacks.

You are a liar for saying they do.

A coward and a punk.

Because you are afraid.

Dismissed.

Says the liar.

Just admit that you were stupid and slink away...

A coward and a punk.

Because you are afraid.

Dismissed.

Says the liar.

Just admit that you were stupid and slink away...

Says the liar.

Forum List

Back