Nearly 1 In 5 Millennials Consider Joseph Stalin And Kim Jong Un ‘Heroes’

You are attacking people who have a different opinion.

YOu are attacking their patriotism.

That's a fine way to reopen old wounds, if that is what you want to do.

If not, if you are trying to do something else, you are doing it very badly.

I jave attacked no one, simply saying I do not find Lee honoable and jave said why. You disagree and it is you that can't handle how anybody can have a different opinion than yours.

You've claimed that my having respect for Lee as an historical figure, is because I like "former citizens that kill Americans".

That's you attacking me and/or my patriotism, so don't be a moral coward and try to deny it.

I asked you a question, over and over again, that you refuse to answer.

Within a few years after the war, America, including the soldiers of both sides, put that fight behind us, and accepted the heroes of both sides as our JOINT heroes of our JOINT culture.

If the veterans who fought and lost friends, family and maybe limbs could respect their former enemies

who "killed Americans"

why can't you? Why do you feel a need to try to reopen these ancient wounds?

Your the one all bent out of shape, I have my opinion and you disagree and attacked by calling me a liar.

Because I see my nation being torn about by people like you.

THere I answered your question, honestly and seriously.

Can you do the same?

Within a few years after the war, America, including the soldiers of both sides, put that fight behind us, and accepted the heroes of both sides as our JOINT heroes of our JOINT culture.

If the veterans who fought and lost friends, family and maybe limbs could respect their former enemies

who "killed Americans"

Some use the Civil War to try and attack Conservatives and to promote a leftist totolitarian central government forcing everyone to kow tow to political correctness. aka open borders or no borders, globalism etc.

I can only assume his real reason is something like that.

Otherwise, he would tell us his real reason.

And killed Americans.

Wow. That really validated his calling you a "dumbass".

Would you call that being attacked?

Hell, yes. Of course. Why do you ask?

(please don't waste my time pretending that my comment to you about reopening old wounds was just a complaint about being attacked. please don't be that dishonest)

I am not trying to start the war up bud, expressed my opinion. You don't like it and now call me a liar. You're being dishonest.

Your stated reasons for your being such a hard ass about something that happened over 5 generations before you were born, just is not credible.

I've pointed out that the veterans of the time, were more forgiving than you. BY A LOT.

You have had nothing to say about that.

I'm being completely honest. I find your stated justifications to be completely unbelievable.

Anyone can have a opinion but if one cannot support their opinion by facts, logic etc. then it becomes apparant that he is a shallow person with little knowledge and no ability to defend his opinion in a credible manner.

I jave attacked no one, simply saying I do not find Lee honoable and jave said why. You disagree and it is you that can't handle how anybody can have a different opinion than yours.

You've claimed that my having respect for Lee as an historical figure, is because I like "former citizens that kill Americans".

That's you attacking me and/or my patriotism, so don't be a moral coward and try to deny it.

who "killed Americans"

Your the one all bent out of shape, I have my opinion and you disagree and attacked by calling me a liar.

Can you do the same?

who "killed Americans"

Some use the Civil War to try and attack Conservatives and to promote a leftist totolitarian central government forcing everyone to kow tow to political correctness. aka open borders or no borders, globalism etc.

He has probably been so indoctrinated into believing that Southerners are disciples of the devil. hehheh Not too much of a stretch saying that.....I have seen several northerners with a very intense hatred of the South and Southerners....usually they get that from some public school teacher who has little knowledge and less understanding of life as it existed in that era.

And killed Americans.

(please don't waste my time pretending that my comment to you about reopening old wounds was just a complaint about being attacked. please don't be that dishonest)

I am not trying to start the war up bud, expressed my opinion. You don't like it and now call me a liar. You're being dishonest.

Your stated reasons for your being such a hard ass about something that happened over 5 generations before you were born, just is not credible.

I've pointed out that the veterans of the time, were more forgiving than you. BY A LOT.

I'm being completely honest. I find your stated justifications to be completely unbelievable.

My opiinion differs from yours, you don't like it. It's people being so intolerant of others that is ripping this country apart. Over something as trivial as this.

who "killed Americans"

Can you do the same?

who "killed Americans"

He has probably been so indoctrinated into believing that Southerners are disciples of the devil. hehheh Not too much of a stretch saying that.....I have seen several northerners with a very intense hatred of the South and Southerners....usually they get that from some public school teacher who has little knowledge and less understanding of life as it existed in that era.

I is an old lady------born in the USA and out of the USA for only a few weeks in MY WHOLE LIFE. I is a northeastener
all my life. I is educated in public or state schools from kindergarten thru post graduate school. I never encountered
a teacher who hated southerners----or even a north-easterner
who hated southerners. I did encounter some cute albeit naïve boys from the south------who had something on
"CITY FOLK" I was undismayed

My opiinion differs from yours, you don't like it. It's people being so intolerant of others that is ripping this country apart. Over something as trivial as this.

No, we could disagree on historical matters all day long and remain completely civil. We could be intolerant even.

It is when you accuse me of "liking people that kill Americans" or something like that, that it becomes personal and toxic.

Can you do the same?

who "killed Americans"

I is an old lady------born in the USA and out of the USA for only a few weeks in MY WHOLE LIFE. I is a northeastener
all my life. I is educated in public or state schools from kindergarten thru post graduate school. I never encountered
who hated southerners. I did encounter some cute albeit naïve boys from the south------who had something on

Did they teach you that Lee was an HOnorable man, or a monster?

who "killed Americans"

Can you do the same?

who "killed Americans"

I spent first 16 years of my in Slidel, Louisiana. Try again.

No, we could disagree on historical matters all day long and remain completely civil. We could be intolerant even.

It is when you accuse me of "liking people that kill Americans" or something like that, that it becomes personal and toxic.

After you called me a liar.

Can you do the same?

who "killed Americans"

Did they teach you that Lee was an HOnorable man, or a monster?

neither------I do recall learning about the Civil War in the
ninth grade. I did not like to study history memorizing various dates and battles. I do recall General Lee
as a JOHNNY REB General-----no comment on his character.
Grant drank lots and Sherman was ruthless----<<<<< that's
about it for the character of participants.

Can you do the same?

who "killed Americans"

Did you know Britney? Anyhow....how do you feel about General Grant and are you a pacifist?

Can you do the same?

who "killed Americans"

Did you know Britney? Anyhow....how do you feel about General Grant and are you a pacifist?

Grant was a drunk and a lout, and actually a far inferior general to Lee and many other generals of that time.

Not a pacifist, but certainly not a warmonger, hope that doesn't offend you. Did go to grade school with a Britney Gilbert.

Mocking a disabled person for a starter. How you gonna spin that one?

He mocked a reporter, who was attacking him.

That's not being a "bully", that is fighting back.

That's the best you got?
A 70 years old and a president to be can act like that and it's Ok? What trailer trash you live in honestly?...because where civisilized grown up people live are not supposed to act like that.

Better than letting the media act like dicks and not be called on it.

Your top example was that he mocked a handicapped person.

As though he was just mocking some random nice guy minding his own business.

SOrry, reporters don't get a pass anymore and never again.

By, "sorry", I mean I'm really fucking glad to see it begin.

FUck the media.
No moral compass I get it. I'm sorry I can' stand low lives, bullies and punks. One just doesn' mock a disabled person media or non media....is not a human thing to do....the person who does that is simply a low life punk.

Disabled people are people too, not delicate flowers to get a pass for everything in life.

THey get in the game, they are going to get some push back.

You guys are the bullies that want to be able to dish it out, and scream foul if anyone fights back.
I'm not a liberal and not a Democrat. I call it wrong when I see it wrong. Trump is a low life bully...to go on and mock a disabled person is telling people and kids it's ok to mock people especially the disabled. I'm sorry I don' know people that find it it's ok. I'm sorry but you must live a low life. None of my young kids or their friends act the way Trump does. Maybe it' ok by your standard but not mine..

Na, You don’t understand the issue. The Civil War was largely about states rights… Dumbass

And killed Americans.

Your party wages civil war against America in a bid to end the constitution. What do you mean you are not "starting" a war? You've already started it and are prosecuting it with all your vigor.

Now I know that Will's special rule is the left must win, we are never, EVER to defeat the arguments of the left with reason and logic lest we be punished, but your post demanded a response.

And killed Americans.

Your party wages civil war against America in a bid to end the constitution. What do you mean you are not "starting" a war? You've already started it and are prosecuting it with all your vigor.

Now I know that Will's special rule is the left must win, we are never, EVER to defeat the arguments of the left with reason and logic lest we be punished, but your post demanded a response.

Really and what party would that be?

AKA..."yes, I'll do and say anything to excuse my stupidity for voting for a loser..."

Mmm, nothing in your post addressed anything I said in my post.

THat makes you The Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, and a dumb ass punk.
As soon as you roll out the "State's Right" bullshit...you out yourself as being dumber than a frozen hemorrhoid...

Says the guy too stupid to answer a simple question.
Says the guy stupid enough to be duped by the "State's Rights" bullshit...

Dude. YOu are obvious a moronic asshole.

Sooo, if you don't have anything relevant to say, fuck off.
Sonny, you are the one stupid enough to drag out that debunked and tired "state's Rights" bullshit, don't be made because you voluntarily outed yourself as an uneducated asshole...ok...

Nearly one in five millennials consider Joseph Stalin and Kim Jong Un “heroes,” according to a Thursday poll.

The poll demonstrated an increase in acceptance of socialism and communism among American millennials and was released by the Victims of Communism Memorial Fund.

One-half of millennials and one-third of Americans would prefer to reside in a socialist or communist nation instead of a capitalist democracy, according to the poll.

“One in five (23%) of Americans age 21-29 consider Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin a ‘hero’; 26% for Vladimir Lenin; 23% for Kim Jong Un,” the study notes. Furthermore, over one-fifth of millennials surveyed had a positive opinion of Karl Marx.

The study also found that 71 percent of millennials could not pinpoint communism’s definition and four-fifths of the generation did not know how many lives were lost as a result of the ideology.

Nearly 1 In 5 Millennials Consider Joseph Stalin And Kim Jong Un ‘Heroes’

The question is, how do these people form their opinions? Where do these young people (not long out of high school) get their information from?

Before any of you leftists try to discredit the report, let me remind you that Bernie Sanders is an admitted Socialist, and he was a close second for the Democrat presidential nominee. Now we find out the only reason he didn't get the nomination is because the race was fixed against him. So this poll seems to reflect the election outcome.

If people are saying they would rather live in a government system they know nothing about, it can only mean one thing, and that is they were "told" how great such a system is. Who told them that?

I'm telling ya, we really need to do something about our education and social programs, and I don't mean throw more money at it.
When i saw the subject title it smelled like bullshit. Then I read the source, The Daily Caller, and it was confirmed.

Because you are lying.

Forum List

Back