NE Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl

the NFL also wanted to see the Pats not only get to the superbowl that year after they benefitted from the bullshit tuck rule and non calls against them they for sure should have had in that game,but they also as well wanted them to win the superbowl so they had the officials rig that game against the Rams as well to win the superbowl.

Remember nobody in the world thought the Pats would have a prayer against the Rams who were called the greatest show on earth.

They had Kurt Warner who had the quickest release since Dan Marino for their quarterback,they had a deadly receiving core of receivers and easily one of the greatest running backs of all time in marshall faulk.

they ONLY beat them because the officials allowed the defenders to mug their receivers downfield.

Belicheat is a good defensive minded coach i wont deny that,but your not going to shut out the greatest show on turf which was a scoring machine that year just like they were the last couple years prior to that UNLESS you have officials allowing the defenders to mug the recievers like they did.

The Rams got what they deserved though because the year they won the superbowl a couple years before that,the officials rigged the NFC playoff game against the Bucs so the Rams could be in the superbowl that year.

The Bucs lost that game by just a mere touchdown and they benefitted from a horrible BS call that went against the Bucs that set up a touchdown for the Rams which deprived the Bucs of going to the superbowl that year.

Karma turned out to be a bitch for the Rams against the Bucs when the show was on the other side. This is coming of course from a guy who was HAPPY to see the Rams lose that superbowl for an obvious reason.

I was happy the pats who that superbowl but the facts are they benefitted from officials rigging the game for them same as the rams benefitted a couple years ago in the rigged game against the Bucs.

Poor Alex.....you know that the pressure of the balls does not win NFL games.

You aren’t mad about deflation or inflation; you just want to hate the Patriots.

I'm sure it happens all over the league, I really don't think it is a big deal.

Of course you don't you have supported the cheating ways of the Patriots throughout this investigation.

I don't support cheating but the refs had to know and that means they were in on it.
Sure you do you defended the pats throughout this. Got some proof about the refs?

If the QB and the receivers can tell if the footballs are under or over inflated, the referees would also be able to tell. It's pretty logical that the refs knew. The issue is much bigger than you are making it out to be.
Now it is logical there is some conspiracy to help the Flatriots get to the Superbowl by cheating with the help of the refs. :uhoh3::confused::laugh: Now you made me pee my pants from laughing so hard.

The issue is very clear, The patriot organization is filled with cheaters time and time again that have been caught cheating.

Pooper as always is in denial that his cheatriots and his heros that he worships Brady and Belicheat,are liars and cheaters. as always,he tries to evade the facts that Belicheat has a HISTORY of cheating and is now evading how Brady lied.this troll kills me.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

You aren’t mad about deflation or inflation; you just want to hate the Patriots.

I have said this before,the pressure of the balls was not a factor in the playoff game against the colts,however it WAS in the game against the ravens which was a very close game.

In case you forgot,the ravens alerted the colts after they lost to the pats in their playoff game ,to check the balls reporting to them that their balls were deflated when they played them in their playoff game the previous week..

Oh and the colts said the balls were deflated as well earlier in the season when they colts played them earlier in the season also dude.lol

Seems you are doing the same thing pooper always does in his debates,evading the facts that the cheatriots ever since Kraft took over ownership of that team,have had a long history of cheating and lying ever since Belicheat became coach.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

did you like grow up in boston or something?:lol:

seriously? I mean you talk about what a cheater pete the cheat is which I am in full agreement with you on obviously,however anytime someone exposes Belicheat for the liar and cheater he is and mentions facts that brady is now in the same catagory as barry bonds,a liar and cheater,you deny that reality and make the false statement apples and oranges.

you kill me.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol: Now pooper,HIM i would expect to say that but you? come on man,your brighter than that dude.:lmao::lmao:

you can sugarcoat it all you want to but Brady and Belicheat should be best friends with Barry Bonds.:up::lol:

Dude the guy is just having some FUN as i am in reveling in how Brady and Belicheat are going to go down in history as cheaters and liars and have an asterick next to their names same as Barry Bonds is.a fact you cant seem to handle since you actually said at one time the false statement that it was apples and oranges with brady and bonds.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh:

Last edited:
Reasonable conclusion, or it happens with many teams all the time.
There seems to be a history of this with Tom.

I'm sure it happens all over the league, I really don't think it is a big deal.

Of course you don't you have supported the cheating ways of the Patriots throughout this investigation.

I don't support cheating but the refs had to know and that means they were in on it.
Sure you do you defended the pats throughout this. Got some proof about the refs?
yeah he has done nothing but defend the pats the whole time.I think he is getting this game confused with the raiders game when the refs rigged the raiders game so the pats could get to the superbowl that year in 2002.lol

.this is after all,pooper we are talking about.:biggrin:

If the QB and the receivers can tell if the footballs are under or over inflated, the referees would also be able to tell. It's pretty logical that the refs knew. The issue is much bigger than you are making it out to be.
Now it is logical there is some conspiracy to help the Flatriots get to the Superbowl by cheating with the help of the refs. :uhoh3::confused::laugh: Now you made me pee my pants from laughing so hard.

The issue is very clear, The patriot organization is filled with cheaters time and time again that have been caught cheating.

Are you saying that a guy that gets one interception can tell the ball is under inflated, yet refs who handle both teams footballs all game long can't tell the difference?

How stupid do you think the officials are?

Conspiracy theorist needs to be in the correct sub-fora or offer proof. Based on Wells' report you are inflating the issues.

I know what the report says and I know what a former member of the Competition Committee said.

I have said this before,the pressure of the balls was not a factor in the playoff game against the colts,however it WAS in the game against the ravens which was a very close game.

Seems you are doing the same thing pooper always does in his debates,evading the facts that the cheatriots ever since Kraft took over ownership of that team,have had a long history of cheating and lying ever since Belicheat became coach.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

seriously? I mean you talk about what a cheater pete the cheat is which I am in full agreement with you on obviously,however anytime someone exposes Belicheat for the liar and cheater he is and mentions facts that brady is now in the same catagory as barry bonds,a liar and cheater,you deny that reality and make the false statement apples and oranges.

you kill me.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol: Now pooper,HIM i would expect to say that but you? come on man,your brighter than that dude.:lmao::lmao:

you can sugarcoat it all you want to but Brady and Belicheat should be best friends with Barry Bonds.:up::lol:

Is Jimmy Johnson a cheat? How about the Chiefs?
Jimmy Johnson Tells Us the Chiefs Taped Signals -- Again

What about the Cleveland Browns? NFL investigators have visited Browns over in-game texting ProFootballTalk

The Chargers were also fined for cheating - Chargers facing sanctions for illegal use of stickum ProFootballTalk
are they cheaters too?

Where is the outrage when the Cowboys and Redskins were fined millions in cap dollars after being found guilty of purposely dumping salaries into the uncapped year in 2010?

Why didn’t the NFL deem it necessary to make quarterbacks and coaches speak to their accountability and respect for the integrity of the game when just recently caught the Vikings heating game balls on the sideline in a 12-degree game against the Panthers after they supposedly reminded both teams that it was illegal to do so? Are the Vikings cheaters?

Bottom line- none of those teams are being called "Cheaters". Why not? Because they don't do the one thing the Patriots do very well, WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Are you saying that a guy that gets one interception can tell the ball is under inflated, yet refs who handle both teams footballs all game long can't tell the difference?

How stupid do you think the officials are?

Conspiracy theorist needs to be in the correct sub-fora or offer proof. Based on Wells' report you are inflating the issues.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::haha::haha::haha:

:thup::up::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman:

What about the Cleveland Browns? NFL investigators have visited Browns over in-game texting ProFootballTalk

The Chargers were also fined for cheating - Chargers facing sanctions for illegal use of stickum ProFootballTalk
are they cheaters too?

Where is the outrage when the Cowboys and Redskins were fined millions in cap dollars after being found guilty of purposely dumping salaries into the uncapped year in 2010?

Why didn’t the NFL deem it necessary to make quarterbacks and coaches speak to their accountability and respect for the integrity of the game when just recently caught the Vikings heating game balls on the sideline in a 12-degree game against the Panthers after they supposedly reminded both teams that it was illegal to do so? Are the Vikings cheaters?

Bottom line- none of those teams are being called "Cheaters". Why not? Because they don't do the one thing the Patriots do very well, WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

my previous statement still holds true,it wasnt a factor against the colts,it WAS a factor against the ravens though,they never should have advanced to play the colts dude.:lol:

that was why the ravens alerted the colts about the deflated balls because the ravens at least played fair.

now THATS apples and oranges what you are talking about.lol

the pats stand out over those other teams you mentioned because its one thing to win games during the regular season for cheating,its entirely DIFFERENT though when it helps to get you to the playoffs and win a superbowl and became the first team since the 72 dolphins to become undefeated during the regular season.

seems you are playing dodgeball as well that the Brady and Belicheat are going to be remembered the same way Bonds is with an asterick next to their names in the hall of SHAME because of cheating and lying.:lmao:

again its funny how you talk about how carrol is a cheater which again I whole heartedly agree with you on,but when facts are brought up to you that Belicheat and Brady had to CHEAT to achive greatness like Bonds,you go into denial mode the same way Huggy does that pete took a payoff to throw the superbowl.:lol:

yeah those other teams you mentioned cheated,but you keep evading the fact that Brady and Belicheat had to CHEAT to achieve greatness just as Bonds did. nobody pays attention to those other teams you mentioned talking about what cheaters they are because they havent won championships. that IS apples and oranges.lol

Nobody here is saying the pats are not a talented team.nobody has said that here.we are only saying they have to cheat and lie as well to achive greatness,thats all dude.lol

they are very good,but thats ALL they are if they dont cheat is very good,NOT great since it WAS a factor in the win against the ravens which again,proves my point,that like Bonds,they have to CHEAT AND LIE to win.got it? good.:biggrin:

That BECAUSE they are cheaters and liars,they wont be considered true champions like Chuck Noll is considered a great coach for winning four superbowls or Brady as his links he keep posting prove,wont be considered an all time great like joe montana or terry bradshaw.

Montana and Bradshaw never get mentioned as cheaters and liars when they are talked about for their greatness.Neither does Don Shula.

Brady and Belicheat WILL.

thats why he is having fun with this dude as i am.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Now you catching the drift? good.:biggrin:

Last edited:

all you are doing is proving his case FOR him in that link.:biggrin:

since as it says,maybe others have done it but THEY did not get caught.:biggrin:

oh and rodgers and the packers dont have the long history that Belicheat has of cheating not to mention the one difference here as well is Rodgers unlike Brady was out in the open and HONEST about it.

when you are out in the open and honest,then people respect you. Belicheat and Brady have outright LIED and nobody outside boston respects those frauds anymore.

they have tainted their greatness by not only cheating to achieve it,but LYING same as dick nixon did.dick nixon lying that he was not a crook,was what made america go downhill and make americans lose faith in their government because he got CAUGHT.lol

well Brady and Belicheat LYING,has tarnished the game because they got CAUGHT same as Nixon did.:biggrin:

Hell I respect Jose Canseco more so than I do Belicheat and Brady because HE at least came forward and admitted he cheated.

there were many major league players who at that time were still playing who were pissed at Canseco when he wrote his book called Juice talking about how many of the baseball players used steroids including him and Bonds and the reason they got so angry about it,is because they felt betrayed by him since he did not lie.He came out and told the TRUTH about what he did and what other baseball players that were current players at the time did as well.

He told the TRUTH and I can actually respect him for that admitting and owning up to what he did.

Brady and Belicheat I cannot respect as nobody outside bosten or is not a patriots fan can either now because of their outright LYING.

and the more important thing is they have tarnished their greatness and will not be remembered as greats like joe montana,terry bradshaw,don shula or chuck noll as achiving greatness because unlike all those people i just mentioned,THEY did not not cheat.:biggrin:

contrary to what you think,he isnt bitter here,he is just having fun as i am enjoying how these 2 lying frauds have been exposed.:biggrin::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol::laugh:

Last edited:

are they cheaters too?

B7_EE7dIMAAIyDk.jpg

BTW Tom lied to the Wells' investigation team and withheld evidence and there were those TEXTS.

are they cheaters too?

B7_EE7dIMAAIyDk.jpg

BTW Tom lied to the Wells' investigation team and withheld evidence and there were those TEXTS.

Oh my!! I'm simply shocked and outraged!! Guess those 4 rings, 3 SB MVP's, and 12 division titles (the most ever by a QB) won by Brady are all tainted now.....all because a football that was touched by the refs on every play, might have been under-inflated......boohoo....

Those (gasp) under-inflated balls are why the Pats held the Colts to 7 points.......and everyone knows it!!

a4310246-147-huh.jpg

Clearly, you are a nutjob......

are they cheaters too?

B7_EE7dIMAAIyDk.jpg

Oh my!! I'm simply shocked and outraged!! Guess those 4 rings, 3 SB MVP's, and 12 division titles (the most ever by a QB) won by Brady are all tainted now.....all because a football that was touched by the refs on every play, might have been under-inflated......boohoo....

Those (gasp) under-inflated balls are why the Pats held the Colts to 7 points.......and everyone knows it!!

a4310246-147-huh.jpg

I am not the one who is all butthurt pleading the case of a confirmed liar and cheater.

Lookie here, "Tom Brady’s Legacy as One of the Best Takes a Hit". Brady knew about those illegal footballs when he showed up in January, several days after the A.F.C. title game, at a news conference that had been called to address the scandal. In front of a room filled with reporters, he gripped the lectern so hard it looked like he was trying to squeeze the life out of it."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/07/s...gacy-as-one-of-the-best-takes-a-hit.html?_r=0

In the end Brady is not as good as his hero Joe Montana no matter how many rings or records he holds he will always have the "asterisk". He is a liar and a cheater and like Joe Montana a 4 time Super Bowl winner just not the same class individual or athlete.

Last edited:

are they cheaters too?

B7_EE7dIMAAIyDk.jpg

a4310246-147-huh.jpg

I am not the one who is all butthurt pleading the case of a confirmed liar and cheater.

Lookie here, "Tom Brady’s Legacy as One of the Best Takes a Hit". Brady knew about those illegal footballs when he showed up in January, several days after the A.F.C. title game, at a news conference that had been called to address the scandal. In front of a room filled with reporters, he gripped the lectern so hard it looked like he was trying to squeeze the life out of it."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/07/s...gacy-as-one-of-the-best-takes-a-hit.html?_r=0

In the end Brady is not as good as his hero Joe Montana no matter how many rings or records he holds he will always have the "asterisk". He is a liar and a cheater and like Joe Montana a 4 time Super Bowl winner just not the same class individual or athlete.

Sorry, but I am not even a Pats fan...:rofl:

Every QB in the NFL does the same thing....they doctor the ball in little insignificant ways that have no bearing on the outcome of the game. you're just jealous that Brady is so damn good and has such a sweet life.

I do think it's cute that you have such a man-crush on Joe Montana....

61974864.jpg

are they cheaters too?

B7_EE7dIMAAIyDk.jpg

a4310246-147-huh.jpg

Sorry, but I am not even a Pats fan...:rofl:

Every QB in the NFL does the same thing....they doctor the ball in little insignificant ways that have no bearing on the outcome of the game. you're just jealous that Brady is so damn good and has such a sweet life.

I do think it's cute that you have such a man-crush on Joe Montana....

61974864.jpg

The butthurt just flows, "Tom Brady's idol Joe Montana points finger at Patriots Quarterback and says 'it was pretty obvious who deflated the balls'
  • Hall of fame Quarterback Joe Montana of the San Francisco 49ers says Tom Brady is responsible for the Deflategate scandal"

2539E57700000578-2934716-image-a-60_1422741720060.jpg

"Ode to Montana: Tom Brady posted this snap of him wearing a 49ers Jersey back in 1983 along with the caption 'I've been preparing for Sunday since 1983!"

Tom Brady s idol Joe Montana points finger at Patriots Quarterback for Deflategate Daily Mail Online

:uhoh3::eusa_clap::p

are they cheaters too?

I hate Brady and the Patriots, give me most any other team besides Dallas or Seattle. Most issues with cheating are BS, I look at the Saints in BountyGate. The only reason they were punished is they got caught, but it happens regularly. Players get bonuses for tackles. Hell, BountyGate was going on when they won the SuperBowl, I don't bitch about it, and they beat the Colts who rank behind the Raiders as my team. Do I think the Saints should forfeit the win. Nope, cheating is happening and is going to happen.

The Ravens, they had a wife beater playing on their team until the publicity got too bad, then dumped him.

My Raiders lost the game to the Pats in 2001, pissed me off, bad calls and all however champions rise above and the Raiders fell short.

Much ado about nothing, if this were the Rams, nobody would care, why because they aren't relevant.

Brady stood in front of America and LIED. There are text messages that prove it. To preserve the integrity of the game...Brady and tehe Patriots MUST be punished.

Forum List

Back