NCAA Football CFP Thread: My Rankings, and Scenarios

Tell you what

Alabama won.
If FSU wins and the committee excludes UGA and Alabama, I’ll delete my account and never post here again. If they don’t do that you delete your account and stop posting.

Is it a bet?
LMAO... I think you're safe.

Look. If UGA loses this game.

Should they make the PO? No, but the committee is likely to put them in anyway. SEC bias, defending champ bias etc. It’s not right but its reality.

FSU shouldn’t make the PO win or lose but they will If UGA doesn’t lose.

There’s little argument that Texas isn’t 1 of the best 4 teams in the nation this year, but the chances of them getting screwed are quite high
I'm going to make a proclamation right now:

If the CFP is all about "the 4 best teams"....

Even if FSU wins, they aren't in. They have the easiest schedule of considered teams, and they are on their 2nd or even 3rd string QB.

No matter what, as long as Michigan continues to pound Iowa like I pound Yo momma (90's common joke)... It's..
1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Alabama

I'm calling it.

Even if FSU wins, they aren't in. They have the easiest schedule of considered teams, and they are on their 2nd or even 3rd string QB.

No matter what, as long as Michigan continues to pound Iowa like I pound Yo momma (90's common joke)... It's..
1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Alabama

I'm calling it.
Thats probably the best 4. I’m not convinced the committee will put the best 4 in there.

Also #2 is the weakest of the 4.

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Alabama

I'm calling it.
I hope FSU doesn’t spit the bit here. Id lie the committee to be forced to make the tough decision.

Yeah but the 2 TDs were special teams and defense set up.
That's one of our strengths.. arguably the greatest D in the nation.

Passing game/protection looks bad.. Iowa has a high ranked D. But we are slowly beating them down into submission, just like we did with OSU and Penn St.

The only problem with not taking FSU is that if you don't...they finish 13-0 with a great case that they were the best team.

Since Alabama lost at home...I'm thinking that it should be Washington, Texas, Michigan, and FSU.

The only problem with not taking FSU is that if you don't...they finish 13-0 with a great case that they were the best team.

Since Alabama lost at home...I'm thinking that it should be Washington, Texas, Michigan, and FSU.
Your problem is that the CFP mission statement is "the 4 best teams"... and as you should be able to admit, FSU would be double digit dogs vs. GA, Michigan, Bama, Oregon, Wash, OSU, Texas. FSU is on their 2nd or 3rd string QB, and has had the easiest schedule amongst those considered.

FSU needed to blow out Louisville to be considered, they only won 16-6. If the CFP complies with their standards... FSU will be out, clearly

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Texas
4. Alabama

I'm calling it.
even with a loss to Bama are you saying Georgia isnt one of the best 4 teams ?

Your problem is that the CFP mission statement is "the 4 best teams"... and as you should be able to admit, FSU would be double digit dogs vs. GA, Michigan, Bama, Oregon, Wash, OSU, Texas. FSU is on their 2nd or 3rd string QB, and has had the easiest schedule amongst those considered.

FSU needed to blow out Louisville to be considered, they only won 16-6. If the CFP complies with their standards... FSU will be out, clearly
Margin of victory doesn't necessarily indicate who is the best team. Defensive teams like the current FSU team won't win by as many points as a offensive team.

Forum List

Back