NC up a creek

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is a cabinet-level agency responsible for enforcing the laws of the United States federal government.

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard
so are you saying the DOJ has authority over States?
I was awake that day in Social Studies. Federal laws trump state laws; then I went back to sleep.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is a cabinet-level agency responsible for enforcing the laws of the United States federal government.

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard
I was awake that day in Social Studies. Federal laws trump state laws; then I went back to sleep.

Then how can Colorado's pot laws be lawful?
They arent to the feds. If they catch you smoking weed they will put you in jail. How did you not know that?

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

They arent to the feds. If they catch you smoking weed they will put you in jail.

Wooosh, over your noodle

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

OMG HAHAHAHA...This idiot doesnt know about state laws vs federal laws. You belong in the remedial class

What a perv. He's probably put it on SnapChat or plans to blackmail her not to.
But he's not a transsexual, Sassy.

You're missing the point, as most are, by allowing this you are inviting every perv into restrooms
it would get pretty crowded if that was true.

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

They arent to the feds. If they catch you smoking weed they will put you in jail.

Wooosh, over your noodle

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

There are state laws and there are federal laws sweetie. You dont know the difference.

Woooosh, over your noodle

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

OMG HAHAHAHA...This idiot doesnt know about state laws vs federal laws. You belong in the remedial class
Pinky is a retard. She long ago proved she lacks severely in the intellect department. :laugh:

Last edited:

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

Pinky is retard. She long ago proved she lacks severely in the intellect department. :laugh:

Its hard to win an argument with a smart person but its dam near impossible to win an argument with an idiot :laugh:

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

Wooosh, over your noodle
Says the person that didnt know the feds could arrest you in Colorado if they caught you with some weed.

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

The DOJ is nothing more than a political activist legal team.

Forum List

Back