NC up a creek

NC up a creek without a paddle. DOJ should have issued a statement about violating civil right on day one

Justice Dept Says North Carolina Bathroom Law Violates Civil Rights
NBCNews.com‎ - 12 hours ago

Bigots got shit in the face. How could they have ever though such discrimination would stand?
They didn't expect it to stand.

Indeed, conservatives pass such measures in an effort to provoke a law suit for some perceived partisan gain, so they can claim to be "victims" of the awful courts or evil Federal government.

It's true rightwing idiocy.

It's all about whipping up their ignorant goober base for Novemebr when governor
mc cracka and his band of bible thumping vermin are up for re election

Best thing to do is take matters into your own hands. If a member of the opposite sex shows up in your rest room, kick them out.

Once again, for those who failed 8th grade civics, the DoJ is NOT empowered to decide what is and what is NOT Constitutional. ONLY the Court can do that. And in fact EVERY law is Constitutional UNTIL SCOTUS says otherwise.
They didn't claim it was unconstitutional. They say it violates the 1964 Civil Rights Act. That's a law, right? Break the law, DOJ gets to say so, don't they?

Telling someone they CAN'T use a restroom is discrimination and violates civil rights. Telling someone to use the men's because it corresponds to the package hanging between their legs is common sense, NOT discrimination. Nor does it violate civil rights. The DOJ is wrong.

Regardless of what happens, good for NC for standing up to political correctness running wild. It's about protecting women and children against predators. To bad Obama doesn't want to do this.
NC must be crawling with perverts and sexual predators. Whats in the water down there?

Entirely not the point. Why can't a man with a package who wears a dress just use the men's room? The urinal would work for them better anyway. Well, excecpt for the dress part I suppose.

Once again, for those who failed 8th grade civics, the DoJ is NOT empowered to decide what is and what is NOT Constitutional. ONLY the Court can do that. And in fact EVERY law is Constitutional UNTIL SCOTUS says otherwise.
They didn't claim it was unconstitutional. They say it violates the 1964 Civil Rights Act. That's a law, right? Break the law, DOJ gets to say so, don't they?

LOL nice grasping at straws there, my next question to you would be where is the this same DOJ when it comes to so called sanctuary cities? Oh, that's different..............Somehow.

You retarded liberals amaze me.

This will go to Court, and be decided, the DoJ can't just unilaterally declare that a state law violates a federal law.

Especially when it doesn't.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is a cabinet-level agency responsible for enforcing the laws of the United States federal government.

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-5_12-54-39.jpeg
    upload_2016-5-5_12-54-39.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 54
Dunno who the dude is in my last post. Couldn't get rid of him.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is a cabinet-level agency responsible for enforcing the laws of the United States federal government.

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

Enforcing....not making nor interrpreting , that's the legislature and court's arena

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

So , you support telling the DoJ to go after sanctuary cities? That's nice, now explain to us how giving businesses the power to decide who can use their restrooms violated the CRA of 1964.

Regardless of what happens, good for NC for standing up to political correctness running wild. It's about protecting women and children against predators. To bad Obama doesn't want to do this.
NC must be crawling with perverts and sexual predators. Whats in the water down there?

Entirely not the point. Why can't a man with a package who wears a dress just use the men's room? The urinal would work for them better anyway. Well, excecpt for the dress part I suppose.
Of course it was your point. Its right there in your post and why i responded.

Who said they couldnt use the mens rooms? i guess you answered your own question.

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard
so are you saying the DOJ has authority over States?

Sez Google.

Sincerely,
The 'Tard

So , you support telling the DoJ to go after sanctuary cities? That's nice, now explain to us how giving businesses the power to decide who can use their restrooms violated the CRA of 1964.
Do I LOOK like an employee of the DOJ to you? How am I supposed to know? This thread has nothing to do with sanctuary cities, so don't confuse me. We'll see on Tuesday how close either of us got to being right. I'm not putting any money on it, either way.

Forum List

Back