NBC/WSJ poll: Obama leads in Florida, Virginia, Ohio

The poll oversampled Democrats by 10% points. They will do ANYTHING to make O'Bummer look good...

Gee thanks, that reminds me I have a long involved phone conference tomorrow........

Real Clear Politics has the difference this way.
Ohio + 4.2 Obama poll 9-7 through 9-12
Virginia + 0.4 Obama poll 8-13 through 9-11
Florida + 1.3 Obama poll 8-31 through 9-12
Fair bit of difference between the two polls wonder why?

I'd like to know why Bammy got a 1 point bump in Ohio today.

Ohio is the key.....whoever wins Ohio wins the election.

Really? NBC/WSJ is one poll. RCP is a composite of several polls. If you are too stupid to know the difference, then ok.

I'd like to know why Bammy got a 1 point bump in Ohio today.

Ohio is the key.....whoever wins Ohio wins the election.

Because Romney is a bad candidate. Obama can win all the hard left states plus Ohio and Romney can win all the red states and swing states and Romney will still lose.

The poll oversampled Democrats by 10% points. They will do ANYTHING to make O'Bummer look good...

How'd you reach the conclusion that they over-sampled Dems by 10%?

Page 7 of the .pdf... Here's the link...

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_Politics/_Today_Stories_Teases/ohio_poll_september.pdf

I only looked at Ohio, I didn't feel like double-checking the other 2. I'm assuming they stayed consistent, which could be a problem considering the Left's inability to do so in other areas...

Really? NBC/WSJ is one poll. RCP is a composite of several polls. If you are too stupid to know the difference, then ok.
Yes I do know that which means RCP is the more accurate because it is not one poll that could over sample one group or under sample another which is why I use them. FYI my question at the end was rhetorical if you were half as smart as you seem to think you are you would have seen that.

The latest NBC/WSJ/Marist swing state surveys of Ohio, Florida and Virginia do not hold good news for Mitt Romney.

President Obama leads Ohio, a crucial battleground, by seven points, according to the surveys. He leads by five points in the other two. And the undecideds are few. The polls were taken from Sept. 9 through Sept. 11.

The numbers in Ohio roughly match up with internal surveys conducted by both Democrats and Republicans recently, and it is a state where Romney's campaign knows it has a battle. The auto bailout and the ads from the pro-Obama super PAC slamming Romney's business record have had an impact.

NBC/WSJ poll: Obama leads in Florida, Virginia, Ohio - POLITICO.com

What is more important (in my view) is that we're no longer even talking about PA and MI...their in Obama's Column firmly.

tumblr_m7u81ipOFS1qcpel0.png

To everyone outside of the right-wing bubble, Romney painting himself with the blood of the fallen and charging headlong to attack Obama over the deaths (and on 9/11, nonetheless) looks crass in the utmost.

I'm kinda wondering if those numbers are going to change after what's happening in the ME with our embassy's.

Aren't the right wing nutjobs claiming that the election is only about the economy?
Aren't the left wing nuts trying to make the election about anything but the economy? On the whole this election is and probably will be about the economy that however does rule out the possibility of what is happening in the middle east having a impact especially if things continue to deteriorate in Libya and Egypt.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_Politics/_Today_Stories_Teases/ohio_poll_september.pdf

I only looked at Ohio, I didn't feel like double-checking the other 2. I'm assuming they stayed consistent, which could be a problem considering the Left's inability to do so in other areas...

What makes you think a 28/38 split is over-sampling? What do you believe the real breakdown is, and how'd you arrive at that conclusion?

What makes you think a 28/38 split is over-sampling? What do you believe the real breakdown is, and how'd you arrive at that conclusion?

Because the 2010 Congressionals were almost dead even?

Forum List

Back