Obama ORDERS Bernanke To Buy Him The Election

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
bernanke-webJPG.JPG

Fed makes aggressive move to juice U.S. economy

"The Federal Reserve said Thursday that it will deploy a third, multi-billion-dollar bond-buying program, and pledged to keep its benchmark interest rate near zero until at least mid-2015, extending its previous guidance by half a year.

In a statement, the Fed’s policy committee said new monetary stimulus is necessary because the economy isn’t growing fast enough to lower the unemployment rate. Both measures announced Thursday should put downward pressure on interest rates. The hope is that will be enough to coax businesses and households to spend and invest, generating demand that could lead to new jobs."

Ben is out of bullets.

So long as there is paper and ink he will not be out of bullets. The motherfuckers intend to hyperinflate the currency.

"Unlike its previous use of QE, the Fed on Thursday refrained from setting a limit on how much it would spend."

Last edited:
Buying a few billion in MBS's is going to buy the election for Obama? If the wanted to buy the election don't ya think they'd spread the purchases a bit more broadly?

bernanke-webJPG.JPG

"The Federal Reserve said Thursday that it will deploy a third, multi-billion-dollar bond-buying program, and pledged to keep its benchmark interest rate near zero until at least mid-2015, extending its previous guidance by half a year.

In a statement, the Fed’s policy committee said new monetary stimulus is necessary because the economy isn’t growing fast enough to lower the unemployment rate. Both measures announced Thursday should put downward pressure on interest rates. The hope is that will be enough to coax businesses and households to spend and invest, generating demand that could lead to new jobs."

Maybe he did it to protect the Republican Party. There will most likely be an economic meltdown during the next term regardless of who is president. If this move helps Obama get re-elected, the Republicans will have a lock on the 2016 election if they choose a good candidate..

Really? I didn't see that anywhere in the article.

"In a statement, the Fed’s policy committee said new monetary stimulus is necessary because the economy isn’t growing fast enough to lower the unemployment rate."

Gee, who benefits from the highly inflationary policy?

Who has the means, motive, and opportunity ?

The Fed Board should be incarcerated for this theft of our money. How dare they make our money worth less.

Prices are going to skyrocket in the next few months.

"In a statement, the Fed’s policy committee said new monetary stimulus is necessary because the economy isn’t growing fast enough to lower the unemployment rate."
Usually Republicans try to hide the fact that they are rooting for a bad economy. You don't think the UE rate is too high? You don't think the Fed should be concerned about high UE?

The Fed Board should be incarcerated for this theft of our money. How dare they make our money worth less.

about a trillion or so dollars worth of a recessionary gap with 8% unemployment at the moment, and you're worried about....

Inflation?

The dollar on it's way down. Obama's crownies stealing from our bank accounts again!

Usually Republicans try to hide the fact that they are rooting for a bad economy. You don't think the UE rate is too high? You don't think the Fed should be concerned about high UE?

Makin our money worthless and inflating the costs of goods doesnt create more jobs.

about a trillion or so dollars worth of a recessionary gap with 8% unemployment at the moment, and you're worried about....

Inflation?

You been to the gas pump lately? How about the grocery store. I sure as heck am worried about inflation. I like living.

bernanke-webJPG.JPG

Maybe he did it to protect the Republican Party. There will most likely be an economic meltdown during the next term regardless of who is president. If this move helps Obama get re-elected, the Republicans will have a lock on the 2016 election if they choose a good candidate..

And WHO pays the consequences? We do.

there is so much uncertainty out there with taxes, obamacare that employers aren't hiring. Businesses aren't going to hire until zero is outta there.
And bernaike comes up with this gimmick that he thinks will improve the economy. The guy has no clue.
hey fed chief Employers aren;t hiring because they don't like obama.

48b a month. that is insanity

Last edited:

This is why I don't believe most of you are real conservatives. Ron Paul talked about the Fed and what it is doing to the economy and most people trashed him. Mitt on the other hand fully supports bail outs and QE's... And that's the guy you voted for. So here I see fake outrage when you guys attack Obama but plan to vote for the guy that would do the very same thing.

You been to the gas pump lately? How about the grocery store. I sure as heck am worried about inflation. I like living.

I've been to both - and I'd prefer moderate inflation to 8% unemployment. If Romney etal want to argue that 8% unemployment shouldn't be a concern for the Fed, have at it.

Forum List

Back