NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama Falls to 43% as Terror New #1 Issue

Check out these losers. Every one of them wants to force the POTUS to say Islamic Terrorist. But....they don't want to agree with Trump.

Oops! Santorum almost shit a brick trying to grab some Trump voters.

3y89c.png

Of mild interest to place HERE!

• National Guard soldier 'who planned Paris-style attack on US soil' to kill 150 people
    Daily Mail ^
    A National Guard soldier who conspired with is cousin to join ISIS and massacre up to 150 people at his military base is facing up to 30 years in prison after pleading guilty to providing support to a terrorist organisation. Hasan Edmonds, 23, of Aurora, Illinois, pleaded guilty to one count of conspiring to provide material support to ISIS and one count of attempting to provide material support to the same organisation. His cousin Jonas Edmonds, 30, also admitted the conspiracy charge as well as one count of making a false statement to authorities regarding international terrorism. He is facing...

Incompetence shows, The Hildebeast is next to take a BIG HIT!

Breitbart.com ^ | 15 Dec 2015 | Chriss W. Street
The latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll reveals that following the San Bernardino terrorist attack, 70 percent of Americans now believe the nation is headed in the wrong direction and only 43 percent approve of Barack Obama’s job performance as president. About 71 percent of Americans say that the “shootings and random acts of violence that took place this year in Charleston, S.C., Oregon , Colorado, and the terrorist shootings in San Bernardino, California — are now are now a permanent part of American life.” Domestic terrorism and national security have more than doubled this year and now are the...

21kiix0.jpg
I thought the polls were rigged, and not to be taken seriously.....

But Old ToxicBreath, THIS ONE is a left wing NBC/WALL STREET POLL!

You do know that NBC stands for NOTHING BUT CLINTON, don't you?
Right, so why are you citing it as valid?

The latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll reveals that following the San Bernardino terrorist attack, 70 percent of Americans now believe the nation is headed in the wrong direction and only 43 percent approve of Barack Obama’s job performance as president. About 71 percent of Americans say that the “shootings and random acts of violence that took place this year in Charleston, S.C., Oregon , Colorado, and the terrorist shootings in San Bernardino, California — are now are now a permanent part of American life.” Domestic terrorism and national security have more than doubled this year and now are the...

21kiix0.jpg

To be UNBIASED, as you are!

But "Climate Change" causes Terrorism....

Climate change is a multiplier of existing causes of ideology and political interests, as well as organized religion.

Talk about a far left drone running the narrative!

Mind you there is zero facts to back up this religious claim, but it will be posted over and over again no matter how many times it is debunked..

I bet the real number is in the low 30's
I don't how they keep inflating him up as high as they are. But someone with his miserable record who the hell keeps him up in the 40's

pfeeesh. he'll be gone in a year thank Goodness

Mind you there is zero facts to back up this religious claim, but it will be posted over and over again no matter how many times it is debunked..

Robert Dear shot up a planned parenthood clinic and killed people. Now he's saying he's guilty of saving the children. I wonder what fucked up religious organization he got that from? The religious are the epitome of hypocrisy.

Robert Dear shot up a planned parenthood clinic and killed people. Now he's saying he's guilty of saving the children. I wonder what fucked up religious organization he got that from? The religious are the epitome of hypocrisy.

And the far left religious narrative comes out!

So predicable these drones are..

And the far left religious narrative comes out!

So predicable these drones are..
A religious respect for the truth, maybe. You've proved you don't care about it. Tell us how Obama had total control for 2 years again...

21kiix0.jpg

To be UNBIASED, as you are!
I hope it's okay if that makes zero sense

Forum List

Back