NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama Falls to 43% as Terror New #1 Issue

Sales of Depends are in direct proportion to Trump's poll ratings.

w8nynm.jpg

I just shit my pants AGAIN!

See when the far left is faced with facts and reality they resort to acting two year olds and call it a discussion!

Prefect example of a far left drone in their natural habitat!

w8nynm.jpg

See when the far left is faced with facts and reality they resort to acting two year olds and call it a discussion!

I'm not the one shitting my pants in fear way, way, way, way out of proportion to the fact of the actual threat out in here in reality.

You are literally four times more likely to be killed by lightning, pants shitter, than by a terrorist.

There is nothing happier than a nutbag contemplating how the possibility of a terror attack helps his favorite candidate rise in the polls.

The chances that an American will be killed by a terrorist is 1 in 4,000,000.

Only a chicken shit worries when those ar the odds.

Every GOP candidate is hoping that people will be frightened into voting for them. What a group!

There is nothing happier than a nutbag contemplating how the possibility of a terror attack helps his favorite candidate rise in the polls.

Every GOP candidate is hoping that people will be frightened into voting for them. What a group!

Maybe we'll be lucky, and YOU'LL be that ONE!

You rubes are putty in ISISBOOMBAH's hands. You are being played by them and don't even know it.

w8nynm.jpg

I'm not the one shitting my pants in fear way, way, way, way out of proportion to the fact of the actual threat out in here in reality.

You are literally four times more likely to be killed by lightning, pants shitter, than by a terrorist.

Says the irony impaired far left drone that voted for worse than Bush!

See how they will never admit they are wrong!

I have no doubt you are hoping for an ISIS terrorist attack.

Yes that is why Obama wants all funding pulled out of counter intelligence agencies, right?

Silly far left drones!

You know who has lower ratings in the polls than Obama?

Donald Trump. :lol:

Oh, we know you pray every day for an ISIS terrorist attack.

Don't have to, as long as the Manchurian muslim is in charge, we KNOW it's coming.... today's California school shutdown was a TRIAL RUN...NOW they know!

Incompetence shows, The Hildebeast is next to take a BIG HIT!

Breitbart.com ^ | 15 Dec 2015 | Chriss W. Street
The latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll reveals that following the San Bernardino terrorist attack, 70 percent of Americans now believe the nation is headed in the wrong direction and only 43 percent approve of Barack Obama’s job performance as president. About 71 percent of Americans say that the “shootings and random acts of violence that took place this year in Charleston, S.C., Oregon , Colorado, and the terrorist shootings in San Bernardino, California — are now are now a permanent part of American life.” Domestic terrorism and national security have more than doubled this year and now are the...

21kiix0.jpg
Historically, Republicans haven't done well keeping Americans terrorized over extended periods of time. They do better scaring Americans over a single issue if it's less than a month before the election. Look at the last mid term.

I have no doubt you are hoping for an ISIS terrorist attack.

Yes we know you far left drones are supporting those ISIS terrorist attacks..

Forum List

Back