NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama Falls to 43% as Terror New #1 Issue

Talk about a far left drone running the narrative!

Mind you there is zero facts to back up this religious claim, but it will be posted over and over again no matter how many times it is debunked..

Robert Dear shot up a planned parenthood clinic and killed people. Now he's saying he's guilty of saving the children. I wonder what fucked up religious organization he got that from? The religious are the epitome of hypocrisy.

Enlighten me, what is the major function of Planned Parenthood?

So pointing out the moral and correct thing to do, regardless of how hard that is to do consistently, but failing on occasion is hypocrisy?

Versus supporting liberty as long as a person doesn't state their religious beliefs? Interesting.

Fear is the #1 concern of chickenshit RW morons and they don't mind spreading it around .. anywhere, anytime, by any means.

Cleaning bills to get the shit out of their pants should be #1.

I'm not sure if it is simply a matter of people being afraid or worried about a terror attack. I believe many people have just had it with the knee jerk reaction of the administration coming out and lecturing the citizens to not to over react or get angry at the perpetrators.

The country has had it up to here with the "Ok so 14 people just bought the farm but you sons of bitches you better be nice and understanding about it or else" from Obama and Loretta.

The vibe is really becoming "fuck you I'm pissed off".

Sales of Depends are in direct proportion to Trump's poll ratings.

w8nynm.jpg

I just shit my pants AGAIN!

See when the far left is faced with facts and reality they resort to acting two year olds and call it a discussion!

Prefect example of a far left drone in their natural habitat!

What is it with G and his utter fixation on urine and excrement?

:poop:

Fear is the #1 concern of chickenshit RW morons and they don't mind spreading it around .. anywhere, anytime, by any means.

Cleaning bills to get the shit out of their pants should be #1.

Gee.. another one with a poop fixation.

These lefties making lite of peoples concerns not even 2 weeks after a terrorist attack is disgusting, and pathetic. They just shut down the LA schools, but you wonderful libs say there is nothing to fear. Did you tell your Hollyweird elite friends that too! Talk about not giving A SHIT ABOUT THE CHILDREN, I would rank you lefties right there. You would rather send a bunch of children into a school that was threatened for political expediency, then admit that YOU, and YOUR USELESS PIECE OF SHIT MESSIAH, have lost total control of the situation, and in fact have no idea what to do.

You lefties are more pathetic than I ever imagined. You are not worried about America, or her children, her women, or her legacy........you are worried about covering up the truth so you can win YOUR NEXT FUC**** election. I am sure, that a certain angel looking down named Ambassador Stevens, would NOT be surprised by your treasonous tactics at all!

So pointing out the moral and correct thing to do, regardless of how hard that is to do consistently, but failing on occasion is hypocrisy?

Versus supporting liberty as long as a person doesn't state their religious beliefs? Interesting.

Planned Parenthood provides quality, low cost healthcare to Women, Men, and children.

Supporting liberty means killing humans that aren't a danger to yourself? Interesting.

I'm not sure if it is simply a matter of people being afraid or worried about a terror attack. I believe many people have just had it with the knee jerk reaction of the administration coming out and lecturing the citizens to not to over react or get angry at the perpetrators.

The country has had it up to here with the "Ok so 14 people just bought the farm but you sons of bitches you better be nice and understanding about it or else" from Obama and Loretta.

The vibe is really becoming "fuck you I'm pissed off".

When did the administration say not to get mad at terrorists?

Planned Parenthood provides quality, low cost healthcare to Women, Men, and children.

Supporting liberty means killing humans that aren't a danger to yourself? Interesting.

Planned Parenthood performs abortions as its main function. No there is no liberty for those who are unborn in a PP facility. Facts

Forum List

Back