NBC: Voting for Trump is UnConstitutional Because You’re a Racist

here's the real reason Trump won in 2016 and will win in 2020...

in one of the great ironies of American politics, it was Hillary's cynicism that undid her campaign. warned by advisors she needs to reach out to address middle class economic frustration, she refused.

she found populist economics distasteful and unnecessary. Voters would believe what they're told, she assumed. So the Clinton campaign soldiered on with its original message: "things are fine. its Hillary's turn. you'd have to be a racist-sexist to oppose her"

no aging potentate was ever more out of touch, my friends!

Who said the Left are totally deranged and should be seeing professional psychiatrists.

Opinion | Why Trump voters motivated by racism could be breaking the law
I read the linked article. Noah Berlatsky, is an idiot. I suspect he posts on this board.

His main claim to fame is as a comics and culture blog editor, whomever thought it was a good idea to let him talk about politics should be fired.
Thanks. Had not heard of him and did not look him up. I don't know about firing, but not sure how that article could have been green-lighted by NBC's editorial staff. Suspect someone will be talked with, if haven't been already and not necessarily congratulated.

When podestas emails were leaked...NBC was telling us it was illegal to read them on the internet.

Who said the Left are totally deranged and should be seeing professional psychiatrists.

STILL might wanna go lurn tuw reed there Sparky. Your own link attributes the opinion piece, quite prominently, to "Noah Berlatsky" in big bold lettering. Not "NBC".
Shitforbrains thinks NBC let’s anyone with any opinion post articles.

Where’s the NBC pro life article?

Dumbass liar. You make morons look intelligent.

STILL might wanna go lurn tuw reed there Sparky. Your own link attributes the opinion piece, quite prominently, to "Noah Berlatsky" in big bold lettering. Not "NBC".

**WHO** has the byline, synapse-seeker?

Hm?

One of these years when you DO learn to read (hey I'm an optimist) you should read your own shit before you plop it here. Had you had that ability today \you would have seen that it's neither NBC nor Noah Berlatsky proffering the opinion:

>> Terry Smith, a visiting professor at the University of Baltimore School of Law, offers a different response in his new book, "Whitelash: Unmasking White Grievance at the Ballot Box." Rather than excuse racist voters or try to figure out how to live with their choices, he argues that racist voting is not just immoral, but illegal. The government, Smith says, has the ability, and the responsibility, to address it. <<​

That's followed by "Smith says" this and "Smith says" that.

OOPS.

Last edited:

**WHO** has the byline, synapse-seeker?

Hm?
Shitforbrains, you make the Village idiot look like Einstein.
Go ahead and rant NBC lets articles on its website it doesn’t agree with.

Forum List

Back