NBC pushing the Hate Crime acid attack every night.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
For days now, NBC has been running the terrible story of a minority man attacked with Battery acid by some nut job White guy. That's really awful but do you ever wonder why a network like NBC cherry picks this ONE ISOLATED EVENT and then pushes it night after night? Why would they do that?

Always Question what you see on TV 'News'. We have a very partisan very devious Media and they are always pushing their agenda through their cherry picked news stories.

Milwaukee police make arrest in suspected hate crime after man attacked with acid

For days now, NBC has been running the terrible story of a minority man attacked with Battery acid by some nut job White guy. That's really awful but do you ever wonder why a network like NBC cherry picks this ONE ISOLATED EVENT and then pushes it night after night? Why would they do that?

Always Question what you see on TV 'News'. We have a very partisan very devious Media and they are always pushing their agenda through their cherry picked news stories.

Milwaukee police make arrest in suspected hate crime after man attacked with acid
You may be ok with acid attacks, the rest of us are not.

NBC doesn't give a shit about the victim, only in that the attacker was white. If you can't see their agenda, you're stupider than I though you were.

NBC doesn't give a shit about the victim, only in that the attacker was white. If you can't see their agenda, you're stupider than I though you were.
You may think white people should be allowed to commit acid attacks, but the rest of us don't.

You may think white people should be allowed to commit acid attacks, but the rest of us don't.

So why aren't they screaming their heads off about the daily black on black murders happening in Chicago?

I'll tell you why: The media as well as you leftist fucktards really don't give a flying fuck about minorities. It doesn't support your racist narrative unless it's a white person who commits the crime. Then you howl like a bunch of angry jihadists, and blame all white people except yourselves.

A more disingenuous bunch of shitheads I've never seen.

So why aren't they screaming their heads off about the daily black on black murders happening in Chicago?

I'll tell you why: The media as well as you leftist fucktards really don't give a flying fuck about minorities. It doesn't support your racist narrative unless it's a white person who commits the crime. Then you howl like a bunch of angry jihadists, and blame all white people except yourselves.

I haven't seen anyone accusing you of throwing acid. Is there something you want to get off your chest?

There has been a massive decline in violence in inner cities over the last few decades. Chicago doesn't even make the top 100 cities in America for murder rate. Put a lid on that nonsense and stop defending racist acid attacks on American citizens.

There has been a massive decline in violence in inner cities over the last few decades. Chicago doesn't even make the top 100 cities in America for murder rate. Put a lid on that nonsense and stop defending racist acid attacks on American citizens.
No one is defending what that man did. The point of my thread which you of course missed is why NBC chose this SINGLE acid attack over all the murders in inner cities, the mass murder of 9 Americans just across the border, and the hundreds of other stories they could have run. It is just like white cop kills Black man. It fits their narrative, so that is what they choose to ram down our throats night after night.

Keeping running it-you will create an army of copycats.

It's pretty obvious that you're too inbred see the connection between liberalism, the Democrat Party, and cities with the highest murder rate, so I'll lay it all out for you:

The current cities with the highest murder rate in this country, all cities which have Democrat Mayors or city councils:

The 30 cities with the highest murder rates in the US

• #1. St. Louis, Missouri.
  • #2. Baltimore, Maryland.
  • #3. Detroit, Michigan.
  • #4. New Orleans, Louisiana.
  • #5. Birmingham, Alabama.
  • #6. Jackson, Mississippi.
  • #7. Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
  • #8. Hartford, Connecticut.
  • #9. Salinas, California.
  • #10. Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
  • #11. Washington, District Of Columbia.

The 30 cities with the highest murder rates in the US

• Now go punch yourself in the face until you pass out

blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites

you are full of shit
....we are pointing out the extreme unfairness/hypocrisy/injustice/idiocy of the MSM/blacks
..maybe YOU are ok with injustice--but we are not

let them in . let them in..............

What drugs are you taking. Chicago averages 30 homicides a weekend Chicago and Baltimore are the two biggest shitholes in the US. Democrats rum both and hence there is your problem. They are the two worst inner cities in the country. Get your facts straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back