NBC: Oprah is OUR future President

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

So remind me: which network killed Ronan Farrow's report on Harvey Weinstein?

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

Remember, they don’t have standards, beyond “whatever gets us power.”

Oh brother... what dirt do you have on Oprah...Haaa Haaa...? Nothing!

An aspiring actress says Harvey Weinstein used Oprah Winfrey and Naomi Campbell to dupe her into thinking he would help her with her career — only to use her for sex.

British actress Kadian Noble said Tuesday she was head-over-heels impressed when she first met Weinstein at an event in London because he was hanging out with model Campbell and had megastar Oprah “swinging off his arm.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actress-harvey-used-oprah-and-naomi-to-seduce-me/

Oprah-kissed-Harvey-Weinstein.jpg

Abuse is coming out of the darkness , expect thunderstorms ahead. It is about time for a woman to get in there and clean house.
But I am not sure if it could be Oprah we shall see

That would be entertaining watching the cat fight between Warren and Oprah. :popcorn:

Oh yeah. NBC.

The same folks who have been moaning about how horrible it is to have a celebrity billionaire in the White House.

NBC on Twitter

An aspiring actress says Harvey Weinstein used Oprah Winfrey and Naomi Campbell to dupe her into thinking he would help her with her career — only to use her for sex.

British actress Kadian Noble said Tuesday she was head-over-heels impressed when she first met Weinstein at an event in London because he was hanging out with model Campbell and had megastar Oprah “swinging off his arm.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/actress-harvey-used-oprah-and-naomi-to-seduce-me/

Abuse is coming out of the darkness , expect thunderstorms ahead. It is about time for a woman to get in there and clean house.

Oprah, Fonda, etc etc dozens of women have now said "yeah we knew but kept silent"

That what you call courageous leadership skills?

Democrats are so dumb lol. How bout you idiots try to put forth some candidates with ideas & experience rather than focusing on gender & color for a change.

You obviously never watched Oprah.. lol.. she is quite a strong lady.
So what? My grandmother was a strong woman. My ex wife is a strong woman.

I am a strong woman.. I am not sure about her yet. Hopefully she doesn't go too far left if she runs.

Democrats are so dumb lol. How bout you idiots try to put forth some candidates with ideas & experience rather than focusing on gender & color for a change.

I am a strong woman.. I am not sure about her yet. Hopefully she doesn't go too far left if she runs.

We have to stop giving power to Hollywood. The place is full of psychopaths.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Oprah, Fonda, etc etc dozens of women have now said "yeah we knew but kept silent"

Oh you mean like supporting the sex predators in Alabama this year..who had to step down? Haa Haa Fail

Governor Busted..

21948572-large.jpg

Bentley's office won't provide info on inauguraton trip
Gov. Robert Bentley's office won't release the names of those who accompanied him to the inauguration of President Donald Trump, despite using state aircraft to travel to Washington, D.C.

Hillary is currently throwing a tantrum, screaming OBSCENITIES, and calling Oprah the 'N' word....damn it! Doesn't Oprah know that 2020 could be Hillary's LAST chance for it to be 'Her Turn'?!

(Oprah might want to consider hiring some extra security... :p )

We have to stop giving power to Hollywood. The place is full of psychopaths.

I watched her show for years while raising my boys.. thing is if she runs I don't want to see this BLM and hate on the whites start up again.. I know that comment is a concern.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

You are a man so I get that you do not understand abuse..money and power has over a person

We don't need another Black President.
We don't need another White President.
We don't need another Male President.
We don't need another Female President.
We don't need another Republican President.
We don't need another Democrat President.

We need an AMERICAN President.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

You are a man so I get that you do not understand abuse..money and power has over a person

Making excuses for billionaire women not only keeping silent, but sending women to him to be raped.
I will never understand leftists and being so cowardly perverted.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

not that anything wouldn't be an improvement over the sociopathic moron in the white house, oprah is not running and won't be president.

I'm pretty sure they were kidding because of what was said at the awards last night. you might know that if you had a sense of humor.

You are a man so I get that you do not understand abuse...money and power has over a person
In the midst of the entire Hillary scandal, a woman who sold not only Americans out but the entire country out for $145 million, to claim ne can not understand 'abuse' due to corruption from money and power because one is a 'man' might be one of the stupidest things we / I hear all day.

'POWER (and MONEY) corrupts - Absolute Power and Money corrupts Absolutely...' no matter what the color, sex, creed, etc.....

Making excuses for billionaire women not only keeping silent, but sending women to him to be raped.
I will never understand leftists and being so cowardly perverted.

Most modern day leftists are mentally ill.

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

So which oprah will be president?

oprah-fat-pig.jpg
oprah1.png

Oh yeah. NBC.

NBC on Twitter

Remember you pretended Trump the billionaire who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth was your man of the people? Oprah wasn't born rich so she can relate to the people. Is Trump relating to anyone but racists and rich people?

Forum List

Back