NBC now admitting that no assault weapons used at Sandy Hook. HANDGUNS ONLY

The president already presented what he is going to do on the firearm issue and that didn't include a assault rifles ban, are you stupid?

"He also will ask Congress to pass laws, including ones that would:

– require universal background checks (background checks on anyone who would buy a gun, whether in stores or at auctions and conventions)

– restore a ban on "military-style assault weapons" (the ban expired in 2004)

– ban gun magazines with capacities of more than 10 rounds

– tougher penalties on people who sell guns to people who aren't allowed to have guns"

I know it is hard to not be a moron, but at least try.

The president shaking his fist at congress and telling them to present a bill that has no chance in hell of passing was only symbolic.

Obama has been very pro-2nd amendment and if he did want to take them away, he would have done so a long time ago.

So Obama has no intention of doing anything to prevent another Sandy Hook. He is just up their lying. Got it.

So somebody explain why we had a national outcry to ban assault rifles?

Gotta love the Obama....
He goes out on stage with all these cute little kids and the message is pretty clear.
If you support weapons like the Bushmaster and such you support killing little kids.
Even though now it's been reported that that type weapon was not used.

Obama and the Democrat party don't care about the truth.
They got what they needed from a horrific event to support their agenda....

Another victory for the Obama regime... :clap2:

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/30208-nbc-admits-no-assault-rifle-used-in-newtown-shooting/

^ Thinks Obama is in charge of the investigation.

I'm so sick of this vapid position. Why do we need guns if all of these other things are so comparably adequate?

Apparently Lanza's mother was in that .3%...if you actually believe 99.7% of gun owners are completely responsible.

Who said they are "comparable"? If you're trying to insert a nail into a wall, a hammer is clearly the superior tool. If you're trying to defend yourself, the gun is the superior tool. If you're trying to assault someone, a damn many things will allow you to accomplish that end.

So somebody explain why we had a national outcry to ban assault rifles?

Gotta love the Obama....
He goes out on stage with all these cute little kids and the message is pretty clear.
If you support weapons like the Bushmaster and such you support killing little kids.

NBC Admitted: No 'Assault Rifle' Used in Newtown Shooting Independent Journal Review

Who has reported this? Please assist the OP by pointing us to this news coverage. Thank you.

I'm so sick of this vapid position. Why do we need guns if all of these other things are so comparably adequate?

Apparently Lanza's mother was in that .3%...if you actually believe 99.7% of gun owners are completely responsible.

Who said they are "comparable"? If you're trying to insert a nail into a wall, a hammer is clearly the superior tool. If you're trying to defend yourself, the gun is the superior tool. If you're trying to assault someone, a damn many things will allow you to accomplish that end.

Is your primary focus here the ability to defend yourself? Is that what concerns you?

The poster I was replying to.

Should I have interpreted his pondering of why the media isn't trying to get hammers banned differently?

Is your primary focus here the ability to defend yourself? Is that what concerns you?

My "focus" is that I believe people should be free to choose for themselves whether they want to own gun or not. There is no actual benefit that can be achieved by restricting this freedom any farther.

BUT WE SHOULD STILL BAN ALL ASSAULT WEAPONS AMIRITE?

who knows what other lies are being spun.

NBC Admitted: No 'Assault Rifle' Used in Newtown Shooting Independent Journal Review

The president already presented what he is going to do on the firearm issue and that didn't include a assault rifles ban, are you stupid?

Yes it did you moron, he asked Congress to pass a ban on assault weapons and limit magazines to 10 rounds.

Four Pistols Used, assault rifle was found in trunk
Now this is from Dec 15th

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GL6CDH70UBM]NBC Today show- "Assault rifle" was in the trunk - YouTube[/ame]

All guns used by SH shooter were obtained legally. He had mental issues. He was not the purchaser of the guns. None of the proposed legislation would have prevented SH.

They were obtained legally by the owner of them, not the shooter. He had no legal right to possess them.

Gotta love the Obama....

Who has reported this? Please assist the OP by pointing us to this news coverage. Thank you.

herpaderpa i dont know how to click links

I saw the link. It does not support your claim.

Since when did you Righties start sucking MSM dick?????? NBC, ABC, CBS are all lying fucks, I thought. What's up with that?

Well, sometimes the pressure mounts and they have to retract their lies... like they did with Zimmerman.

So Fox saying it isn't enough? Once NBC jumps in it MUST REALLY BE TRUE!!!(?)

Since when did you Righties start sucking MSM dick?????? NBC, ABC, CBS are all lying fucks, I thought. What's up with that?

Well, sometimes the pressure mounts and they have to retract their lies... like they did with Zimmerman.

? Honestly I don't believe much from any of the MSM. I just thought I'd post this new revelation and see how the good folks here respond.

My "focus" is that I believe people should be free to choose for themselves whether they want to own gun or not. There is no actual benefit that can be achieved by restricting this freedom any farther.

Cool. We have that freedom. You have no gripe.

Cool. We have that freedom. You have no gripe.

Unless you live in NY. Or DC. Or California. Or Chicago. Or insert other places w/ gun control here

? Honestly I don't believe much from any of the MSM. I just thought I'd post this new revelation and see how the good folks here respond.

Yeah; that's what I thought. But then this thread is all excited about NBC saying something; and it not just accepts it as immediately factual, but seems to tout NBC! as if it adds real credibility.

Pretty fucking ironic.

All guns used by SH shooter were obtained legally. He had mental issues. He was not the purchaser of the guns. None of the proposed legislation would have prevented SH.

They were obtained legally by the owner of them, not the shooter. He had no legal right to possess them.

Which means no law would have prevented him from illegally obtaining them the way he did, dumb ass.

Forum List

Back