NBC now admitting that no assault weapons used at Sandy Hook. HANDGUNS ONLY

All guns used by SH shooter were obtained legally. He had mental issues. He was not the purchaser of the guns. None of the proposed legislation would have prevented SH.

They were obtained legally by the owner of them, not the shooter. He had no legal right to possess them.

Which means no law would have prevented him from illegally obtaining them the way he did, dumb ass.

Did I say it would?

Stop embarrassing yourself, you're getting too good at it. :thup:

Edit: Daveman liked your post. Guess he didn't want you to be embarrassed alone. :lol:

Last edited:
Well, sometimes the pressure mounts and they have to retract their lies... like they did with Zimmerman.

So Fox saying it isn't enough? Once NBC jumps in it MUST REALLY BE TRUE!!!(?)

? Honestly I don't believe much from any of the MSM. I just thought I'd post this new revelation and see how the good folks here respond.

You are something. Your link leads to an op-ed with little but speculation about a news report that is a month old. The author of the op-ed is a "Tea Party" nut with an agenda.

Where is the fucking story?

So Fox saying it isn't enough? Once NBC jumps in it MUST REALLY BE TRUE!!!(?)

? Honestly I don't believe much from any of the MSM. I just thought I'd post this new revelation and see how the good folks here respond.

You are something. Your link leads to an op-ed with little but speculation about a news report that is a month old. The author of the op-ed is a "Tea Party" nut with an agenda.

You missed the video....

They were obtained legally by the owner of them, not the shooter. He had no legal right to possess them.

So, what you're telling me is that legal prohibitions were all for naught.

He tried to obtain his own legally, but wasn't able to.

He then got what he needed from someone that I'm sure would've considered themselves to be a "responsible gun-owner". Funny how that works.

He then got what he needed from someone that I'm sure would've considered themselves to be a "responsible gun-owner". Funny how that works.

You missed the video....

There is no video that is new. The only video at the link is from the day of the event and it shows the long gun in the trunk. This is not news. If there is another video that I am not seeing, please post it here.

I think that's what you want the answer to be. Keep asking me, maybe it'll become true all of a sudden. :thup:

Yeah; he seems to be. Righty "logic:" across America 100,000s will take a cab or let someone else drive, today, because they've been drinking and want to get home and not go to jail, plus have to walk for a fucking year afterward, and then have car insurance rates in the stratosphere for more years. On balance, the cab is cheap, even if it's $100 to get home to the burbs, compared to the risk of being caught breaking the law.

Then some drunks do drive and kill people, today. So Righty Retards say the laws have no effect. Fuck the liberal insanity, and stay the fuck out of people's blood streams you jack booted thug state troopers!!! We do not need drinking and driving laws!!!

In short: it ignores the 90%+ of the unwanted activity that the laws mitigate, since most are law-abiding.

I guess some people just can't figure out when America tells them it's had enough. I guess they figure they can just keep saying stupid things and it will all go away.

The Cleveland School massacre (also known as the Stockton schoolyard shooting) occurred on January 17, 1989, at Cleveland Elementary School at 20 East Fulton Street in Stockton, California, United States. The gunman, Patrick Purdy, who had a long criminal history, shot and killed five schoolchildren, and wounded 29 other schoolchildren and one teacher, before committing suicide. His victims were predominantly Southeast Asian refugees.

.....Type 56 Assault Rifle

Source: Cleveland School massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's the Chinese copy of the Kalashnikov AK-47.

But, but, but, you've your head up your butt.

Keep opposing all measures of gun control and show the world what you really care about!

I guess some people just can't figure out when America tells them it's had enough. I guess they figure they can just keep saying stupid things and it will all go away.

The Cleveland School massacre (also known as the Stockton schoolyard shooting) occurred on January 17, 1989, at Cleveland Elementary School at 20 East Fulton Street in Stockton, California, United States. The gunman, Patrick Purdy, who had a long criminal history, shot and killed five schoolchildren, and wounded 29 other schoolchildren and one teacher, before committing suicide. His victims were predominantly Southeast Asian refugees.

Keep opposing all measures of gun control and show the world what you really care about!

Criminal control.

"The gunman, Patrick Purdy, who had a long criminal history, shot and killed five schoolchildren, and wounded 29 other schoolchildren and one teacher, before committing suicide."

Criminal control.

"The gunman, Patrick Purdy, who had a long criminal history, shot and killed five schoolchildren, and wounded 29 other schoolchildren and one teacher, before committing suicide."

Keep working on those sentences!

Partial transcript of press conference remarks by Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance on the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting on Dec. 16, 2012:

The weapon that was utilized most of the time during this horrific crime was identified as a Bushmaster AR-15 assault type weapon. It had high-capacity magazines.

In addition to that, the subject had in his possession a Glock 10mm, a Sig Sauer 9mm – both weapons – all weapons had multiple magazines and additional ammunition.

The fourth weapon recovered was a shotgun that was recovered from the suspect’s vehicle that was parked outside the school.

State Police Lt. Paul Vance: I do not know the weapon that Nancy Lanza was shot with. I simply don’t know that. The Bushmaster was used, as was explained yesterday, in the school in its entirety and the handgun was used to take his own life.

More: Transcript: Connecticut State Police briefing on the Sandy Hook shooting on Dec. 16, 2012

I think that's what you want the answer to be. Keep asking me, maybe it'll become true all of a sudden. :thup:

I don't see how you're saying anything else. The law said he couldn't have those weapons. But he ended up getting them anyway. Sooo.....

I don't see how you're saying anything else. The law said he couldn't have those weapons. But he ended up getting them anyway. Sooo.....

This is a lame line of argument. Laws are accompanied by penalties for when they are broken. The fact that people break laws is not an argument in support of not having them. Very lame.

So, the medical examiner saying the kids were shot by an AR-15 was wrong? Doesnt he sort of do that for a living or something?

Dream on idiots, dream on.

Earlier reports claiming that Adam Lanza's primary weapons during the massacre were a pair of handguns has been refuted by Conn. Chief Medical Examiner Dr. H Wayne Carver, who said early today that the deaths can be attributed to the long rifle, which means it was the .223 Bushmaster. It's a very destructive weapon.

The weapons that use .223 caliber ammunition range from bolt-action rifles to the more "assault" type semi-automatic rifles. New Jersey and Connecticut both have strict gun laws in place banning their own definitions of "assault" rifles — and anything over a 10 round magazine — but a simple trip across the border into Pennsylvania can secure weapons illegal in both those aforementioned states, or one can just buy weapons on the web.

The .223 round is slightly lighter than the military grade version, but reacts the same on impact and is pretty much as deadly. It's designed to bounce around inside the body once it makes contact with bone.The AR-15 is the civilian version of the military's M16 and has been in production since Vietnam. The caliber is the same used in the DC sniper shootings. It was also used in the Colorado shooting.​

UPDATE: CT State Medical Examiner Says Bushmaster Rifle Did The Killing | Crooks and Liars

Forum List

Back