NBC Nightly News anchor Lester Holt declares that “fairness is overrated”, we don't need to hear both sides

Contrary to popular belief it is not the job description for news media to reveal the truth, nor determine how many opinions there are.

It should probably be the job description of your representatives to reveal the truth to you, but for some reason, people are conditioned to accept that politicians lie to them; and we understand why - representatives have to represent secular-plural gerrymandered districts, and are inclined to pander to different audiences.

If someone doesn't have the confidence and conviction to debate their argument and contrast it with the count-argument, than, their argument is not valid.

It's why fair debates are the cornerstone of democracy and good policy.

If someone doesn't have the confidence and conviction to debate their argument and contrast it with the count-argument, than, their argument is not valid.

It's why fair debates are the cornerstone of democracy and good policy.
The problem is nobody knows how to organize a "fair debate." If we did, it would be going on here at USMB, and not the persistent trolling everybody does.

i agree with him 100 percent

He is not even a journalist and needs to just proclaim his Democratic Party communist affiliation. Fuck that boring ass, "I wear glasses to make me look intelligent" dumb ignorant bastard.

i agree with him 100 percent

So, Hannity, Carlson, etc don't have a need to look at both sides either?

Yes, and the left should understand the rules they set will be used by the right...

Forum List

Back