NBA players speak out on relaxing rules against marijuana use

Once and for all. Drug addiction is drug addiction. Believe you drug propaganda. I do not care. There is plenty to say that it is.

One cannot become physically addicted to weed - only psychologically.

Please stop Tipsy - You're a no-nothing with regard to most subjects.

Alcoholics say the same thing. Their best work was when they were drunk.
Only you say that about yourself. Meanwhile the athletes have trophies and medals.
And some of the greatest literaries and musicians in history were drunks.
You want children to emulate potheads. There is a place in hell for your ilk.
I want them to do great things. If they want to smoke pot when they grow up, well, at least they’re using the safest drug in existence instead of the far more dangerous legal drugs that you support. Burn in hell, you inbred trash.
I don’t wish evil on children. You do.
Pot Fuels Surge in Drugged Driving Deaths

Only you say that about yourself. Meanwhile the athletes have trophies and medals.
I want them to do great things. If they want to smoke pot when they grow up, well, at least they’re using the safest drug in existence instead of the far more dangerous legal drugs that you support. Burn in hell, you inbred trash.
Marijuana use linked to greater psychosis risk in teens

Marijuana use linked to greater psychosis risk in teens

The addicts will deny it to the skies. It's part of their addiction.

Of course you do. As a republican, you support slashing funding for programs that help keep youths off the street and helps them with addiction. As a republican, you support big pharma spreading opioids throughout the country. As a republican, you oppose the safest alternative to alcohol and painkillers that has ever existed.

You are again, sadly, on the wrong side of history. So no point really in further discussion.

Of course you do. As a republican, you support slashing funding for programs that help keep youths off the street and helps them with addiction. As a republican, you support big pharma spreading opioids throughout the country. As a republican, you oppose the safest alternative to alcohol and painkillers that has ever existed.

You are again, sadly, on the wrong side of history. So no point really in further discussion.
I’m no Republican. I’m anti-democrat. Much of the opioid problem is heroin.
I’d bet $100 per opioid death that the victim started on pot. I’d be rich in short order.

I bet you serve liquor to children.

I’m no Republican. I’m anti-democrat. Much of the opioid problem is heroin.
I’d bet $100 per opioid death that the victim started on pot. I’d be rich in short order.
After the hysteria they grew up on about pot, and after trying it and realizing that the hysterics were crazy, maybe they assumed the same about heroin? Fentany and painkillers have eclipsed heroin in OD deaths. And I’d bet $100 that most heroin deaths tried painkillers first.

Meanwhile, anybody know the numbers on pot overdose deaths? Has it reached 1 yet?

I bet you serve liquor to children.
I bet you lie more and more as your arguments fall apart.

There are times when you just gotta stand up and cheer for drug addiction.

Nine in ten teens at drug clinics are being treated for marijuana use | Daily Mail Online

More More More, all you can stuff in to your bloated gut.

Marjuana linked to 'unbearable' sickness across US as use grows following legalisation

Who says there's nothing about pot to celebrate! It's more than just a homage to Hitler!
People are being treated for marijuana use? :laugh:

Treated for what? Paranoia that the cops are going to walk into their room? :laugh:

Read the article. You might learn something.

There should be NO treatment. Let them die in the streets, kill each other, jump out of windows. They are worthless drug addicts who are better off dead.
i did read it....once again its the typical bullshit you throw up about pot.....you would think by now you would learn something....

yea i read this in there...

A separate study — also based on FARS data — found that in states where medical marijuana was approved, traffic fatalities decrease by as much as 11 percent during the first year after legalization. Written by researchers at the University of Colorado, Oregon and Montana State University, the paper was published in 2013 in the Journal of Law & Economics.

Those authors theorized pot, for some, becomes a substitute for alcohol. They cited a recent, 13-percent drop in drunk-driving deaths in states where medical marijuana is legal.

A separate study — also based on FARS data — found that in states where medical marijuana was approved, traffic fatalities decrease by as much as 11 percent during the first year after legalization. Written by researchers at the University of Colorado, Oregon and Montana State University, the paper was published in 2013 in the Journal of Law & Economics.

Those authors theorized pot, for some, becomes a substitute for alcohol. They cited a recent, 13-percent drop in drunk-driving deaths in states where medical marijuana is legal.
You go ahead and rationalize intoxication and your addiction. You’re a dangerously ignorant addict.
Maybe inject a little PCP in your system against your will and we’ll call it even.

You go ahead and rationalize intoxication and your addiction. You’re a dangerously ignorant addict.
Maybe inject a little PCP in your system against your will and we’ll call it even.
learn what an addict is dumbass....and your ignorance of pot smoking is just as bad as your girlfriends....

Well, it looks like the NBA is starting to say what the NFL has been saying for a couple of years now. They would rather use the pain relief of marijuana over using opiates. Saw a show on the VICE channel called Weedequette where they interviewed players who wanted to use marijuana over pharmaceuticals.

I can see their point. It's not physically addictive, and it helps with joint and muscle pain.

Also, the true "gateway drug" is alcohol. Why? Because we all know stories of people who drank too much and did something completely out of character for them......................going home with someone they normally wouldn't, saying stuff they normally wouldn't, etc. Alcohol has been PROVEN to lower inhibitions.

Funny thing about marijuana...................it has zero effect on your inhibitions. If you wouldn't do something sober, the chances of you doing it stoned is little to none. But, you would actually have to smoke some marijuana or eat some edibles to understand that one.

learn what an addict is dumbass....and your ignorance of pot smoking is just as bad as your girlfriends....
You are ignorant. At least I respect people who have adverse reactions to substances and foods and don’t believe I can attack them with those substances and say I know more about their own physiology than they do. That would be the height of arrogance.
Nothing worse than arrogance rooted in ignorance.
I used pot probably before you were born so don’t even...

Well, it looks like the NBA is starting to say what the NFL has been saying for a couple of years now. They would rather use the pain relief of marijuana over using opiates. Saw a show on the VICE channel called Weedequette where they interviewed players who wanted to use marijuana over pharmaceuticals.

I can see their point. It's not physically addictive, and it helps with joint and muscle pain.

Also, the true "gateway drug" is alcohol. Why? Because we all know stories of people who drank too much and did something completely out of character for them......................going home with someone they normally wouldn't, saying stuff they normally wouldn't, etc. Alcohol has been PROVEN to lower inhibitions.

Funny thing about marijuana...................it has zero effect on your inhibitions. If you wouldn't do something sober, the chances of you doing it stoned is little to none. But, you would actually have to smoke some marijuana or eat some edibles to understand that one.
That’s a ruse to rationalize their intoxication.

That’s a ruse to rationalize their intoxication.

A really good pure Indica strain is great for pain relief and helping you sleep. And, there are no physical side effects. I've met many of my fellow veterans who came back from the wars in the ME, who were put on 10 to 15 pills/DAY for PTSD and other conditions. When CO legalized it for recreational use, they decided to see if it helped. Many of them reduced down to 1 or 2 pills per day, and a lot of them were able to get off the pills altogether. And, they said that they were a lot healthier because they didn't have to endure the side effects of the pharmacy medicine.

You are ignorant. At least I respect people who have adverse reactions to substances and foods and don’t believe I can attack them with those substances and say I know more about their own physiology than they do. That would be the height of arrogance.
Nothing worse than arrogance rooted in ignorance.
I used pot probably before you were born so don’t even...
yea you smoked pot before.....you can tell by the fucking shit you say about it....and were did i not respect those with adverse reactions?...i have been commenting on the bullshit you have been throwing up here.....and you are right,nothing worse than arrogance rooted in ignorance......like your arrogance against ill people who have had positive results by using it.....

They don't need help with addiction. They are doing fine on their own. No one holds them down and shoves opiods into their system.

Let them die. They will always be no more than addicts.

They don't need help with addiction. They are doing fine on their own. No one holds them down and shoves opiods into their system.

Let them die. They will always be no more than addicts.
What a sunny outlook you have :itsok:

Forum List

Back