Nazis are better than racists

Boys

Nov 27, 2016
United States
Neo Nazis are good when they will Nazis good thing. But neo Nazis leftist are worst than Nazis and communist are worst also but then we have på raise left and it is Racism and Nazism.

Both are friends but I think Racism have communist biggest enemy on earth. And they dislike Racism more than Nazis.

Close to my I have one communist dislikes Racism mostly over all others. Badly communist human.

Dislike is more worst than blame black people???

53564665.jpg

• Banned
WTF, you did not answer my quiz about neo Nazis, Racism and Nazis. I am Lutheran Christian.

I liked hard rock, trance and dance this time.

Communists think racism will not survive neo Nazis in America.

Leftists think Nazis will not survive in whole World.

First, nazis and commies are leftists. They vary in degree but both systems of government are centralized authoritarian collectivist endeavors.

Commies seek dominance over the world under a single state, nazi's are more nationalized.

All of them are morons, regardless if they're racists on top of it.

Hard rock's answer back to the left riders who want all the Nazis in the bad way.

Leftists do nothing to metalheads.

Neo Nazis are good when they will Nazis good thing. But neo Nazis leftist are worst than Nazis and communist are worst also but then we have på raise left and it is Racism and Nazism.

Both are friends but I think Racism have communist biggest enemy on earth. And they dislike Racism more than Nazis.

Close to my I have one communist dislikes Racism mostly over all others. Badly communist human.

Dislike is more worst than blame black people???

Forum List

Back