Nazi Kids Kill Immigrant

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
Where do these kids get these hateful ideas? I feel bad for them actually. Lives wasted all around. I hope the courts send a strong message to other would be white supremicists that America will not stand for this. Off to jail with them!

Pa. teens ordered to trial in immigrant's death - Yahoo! News

POTTSVILLE, Pa. - Three teens were ordered Monday to stand trial in the beating death of an illegal immigrant from Mexico after a friend of the defendants testified that the victim was sucker-punched and kicked in the head during a late-night, epithet-filled melee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Luis Ramirez's death last month has increased racial tensions in the town of Shenandoah, about 80 miles northwest of Philadelphia, and yelling from protesters outside the courthouse forced a brief delay of Monday's preliminary hearing.

District Judge Anthony Kilker ruled that prosecutors had enough evidence to try Colin Walsh, 17, and Brandon Piekarsky, 16, on counts of third-degree murder and ethnic intimidation. He threw out first- and second-degree murder charges against the pair, which means they no longer face the possibility of life prison sentences if convicted.

A third defendant, Derrick Donchak, 18, was ordered to stand trial on aggravated assault, ethnic intimidation and other counts.

Ramirez, 25, was attacked July 12 when he crossed paths with a group of current and former high school football players. The suspects, all Shenandoah residents, played football at Shenandoah Valley High School. Donchak, now enrolled at Bloomsburg University, was the quarterback last season.

Ben Lawson, a 17-year-old friend of the defendants, testified Monday that Walsh sucker-punched Ramirez and Piekarsky, then kicked the victim in the head while he lay motionless in the street. Defense attorneys characterized the attack as a street fight in which both sides were throwing punches.

Where do these kids get these hateful ideas? I feel bad for them actually. Lives wasted all around. I hope the courts send a strong message to other would be white supremicists that America will not stand for this. Off to jail with them!

Pa. teens ordered to trial in immigrant's death - Yahoo! News

POTTSVILLE, Pa. - Three teens were ordered Monday to stand trial in the beating death of an illegal immigrant from Mexico after a friend of the defendants testified that the victim was sucker-punched and kicked in the head during a late-night, epithet-filled melee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Luis Ramirez's death last month has increased racial tensions in the town of Shenandoah, about 80 miles northwest of Philadelphia, and yelling from protesters outside the courthouse forced a brief delay of Monday's preliminary hearing.

District Judge Anthony Kilker ruled that prosecutors had enough evidence to try Colin Walsh, 17, and Brandon Piekarsky, 16, on counts of third-degree murder and ethnic intimidation. He threw out first- and second-degree murder charges against the pair, which means they no longer face the possibility of life prison sentences if convicted.

A third defendant, Derrick Donchak, 18, was ordered to stand trial on aggravated assault, ethnic intimidation and other counts.

Ramirez, 25, was attacked July 12 when he crossed paths with a group of current and former high school football players. The suspects, all Shenandoah residents, played football at Shenandoah Valley High School. Donchak, now enrolled at Bloomsburg University, was the quarterback last season.

Ben Lawson, a 17-year-old friend of the defendants, testified Monday that Walsh sucker-punched Ramirez and Piekarsky, then kicked the victim in the head while he lay motionless in the street. Defense attorneys characterized the attack as a street fight in which both sides were throwing punches.

Clearly they should be tried for the murder. I'm not in favor of enhancing charges by using "hate" crime statutes. I think it tends to exacerbate the issue rather than make it better. If your murder statutes aren't strong enough for you, then get a stronger murder statute. I'm assuming in PA 3rd degree murder is the same as manslaughter in other places. I don't think they intended to kill the guy, I think they intended to give him a beat down. They now have to live the consequences of him having died because of it.

i live about 50 miles from shenandoah, and i remember hearing about this. during the primary's there were also reports in several northeastern PA towns of obama supporters having racially derogatory things shouted at them by passing motorists. i truly dont understand how people can get stuck on something as stupid as race. these idiot kids deserve to go to jail for a very long time.

i guess they only watched the first third of American History X.

Last edited:
i live about 50 miles from shenandoah, and i remember hearing about this. during the primary's there were also reports in several northeastern PA towns of obama supporters having racially derogatory things shouted at them by passing motorists. i truly dont understand how people can get stuck on something as stupid as race. these idiot kids deserve to go to jail for a very long time.

i guess they only watched the first third of American History X.

It's funny--sad--how easily it is to divide people, color of skin, clothes they wear, uniform, whatever. Us and them

It's funny--sad--how easily it is to divide people, color of skin, clothes they wear, uniform, whatever. Us and them

It's called observation. If we are all the same then what's this big push for multi-culturalism ? There will ALWAYS be degrees of "us and them". How we deal with it is what makes the difference.

I'll appologize to them right away. How dare I call some murdering punks nazis. Shameful of me! :cuckoo:

Actually the point is well taken. There are active groups in the US and elsewhere that are self described Nazis. If these were not part of one of those groups then attributing the affiliation only confuses the issue.

Yes perhaps you should consider that before you try to elect a man that for 20 YEARS attended a Church that preached racial hatred. Who considered as an Uncle and close family friend a preacher that preached hatred and bigotry and actually wants God to KILL white people.

I'll appologize to them right away. How dare I call some murdering punks nazis. Shameful of me! :cuckoo:

I wasn't asking you to apologize. I ust wanted to know on what basis you are making the claim.

Am I safe to assume that you are implying that all killers like this are nazis?

I wasn't asking you to apologize. I ust wanted to know on what basis you are making the claim.

No, blacks murdering whites would not be Nazis, they would be misguided put upon tramatized youths that due to prejudice made a bad choice.

NAZIs? That I doubt.

Somewhat racist? That I do not doubt.

The kid who kicked an unconscious man in the head should go to prison for life or whatever the punishment is for second degree murder in PA these days.

Because, Folks... that will act of kicking that person was murder..not an unfortunate mistake, but willful murder.

As to the other kids?

I'm not sure high school kids getting into a fight is exactly a crime.

Knowing, the moment by moment blows who hit whom and so forth, is very important here.

If this fight started out a three-on-one, they yes they are ALL responsible.

If ti started out as one on one, and the other kid jumped in?

Different story entirely.

Hmmm...violence against a person because they are a different? No, Nazis never, ever did anything like that.

Why are you defending these murderers? Do you support their actions or something?

Hmmm...violence against a person because they are a different? No, Nazis never, ever did anything like that.

Why are you defending these murderers? Do you support their actions or something?

the nazi's did a lot more than simply persecuting those who were different.

i agree that you shouldnt be calling these kids nazi's.

Yes, of course. I think the Nazi comparison might bit extreme so naturally I support their actions.

I simply dislike when people are accused of things I don't believe the evidence warrants. They have enough issues with the crimes they probably did commit without adding more.

Nothing brings people together like shared dislikes. In a group evil is easy because responsibility is shared. "We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen

SPLCenter.org: Anti-Immigration Groups

"Behind the recent upswing in anti-immigration activism are an array of groups, including the 10 listed here. Most of these groups regularly work together, and their leaders frequently hold cross-memberships in several organizations at once. Some of the groups have clear ties to openly racist organizations, and even some of those that don't still espouse thinly disguised bigotry.

In the eyes of most of these groups, immigrants (typically, non-white immigrants) are responsible for nearly all the country's ills, from poverty and inner city decay to crime, urban sprawl and environmental degradation.

Many of them also believe there is a secret a plot by the Mexican government and American Hispanics to wrest the Southwest away from the United States in order to create "Aztlan," a Hispanic nation. Only four of the 10 groups described below are designated as "hate groups" by the Southern Poverty Law Center (see The Year in Hate).

Yes perhaps you should consider that before you try to elect a man that for 20 YEARS attended a Church that preached racial hatred. Who considered as an Uncle and close family friend a preacher that preached hatred and bigotry and actually wants God to KILL white people.

And who worked hand in glove with another who applauded the destruction of 9/11 and said he wished he had done more bombing in his own misspent youth.

Yes, of course. I think the Nazi comparison might bit extreme so naturally I support their actions.

I simply dislike when people are accused of things I don't believe the evidence warrants. They have enough issues with the crimes they probably did commit without adding more.

Again, I was insulting these murderous thugs by calling them a name. I'm so sorry that bothered you, even though I have a hard time fathoming why it would or should bother you at all.

Again, I was insulting these murderous thugs by calling them a name. I'm so sorry that bothered you, even though I have a hard time fathoming why it would or should bother you at all.

you see nothing wrong with falsely labeling these kids as being part of a group or belief system where there isnt evidence to support that claim? call them racists, but not nazi's. there is a big difference

Forum List

Back