Nazi Kids Kill Immigrant

Where do these kids get these hateful ideas? I feel bad for them actually. Lives wasted all around. I hope the courts send a strong message to other would be white supremicists that America will not stand for this. Off to jail with them!

If Hispanics killed a white, you'd be ready to hand them a civil rights award, OJ.

Another perspective:

http://theoccidentalobserver.com/authors/Donovan-HateCrimes.html#hate

As one might expect, the beating death of a 25-year-old Hispanic man in Shenandoah, Pennsylvania by white teenagers took the top spot on CNN's web page.

And, as any white advocate (and most whites in general) knows, this is in sharp contrast to media treatment of obviously racial attacks on whites by other racial groups, such as the Knoxville Horror and the Wichita Massacre. When whites attack others, "hate crime" is presumed, and when others attack whites, "hate crime" is strenuously denied — both by law enforcement, and the media.

This point is almost too obvious to belabor.

Hate crimes that don't get media attention:

http://www.jabpage.org/features/racestat/vcrime.html

Last edited:
Where do these kids get these hateful ideas? I feel bad for them actually. Lives wasted all around. I hope the courts send a strong message to other would be white supremicists that America will not stand for this. Off to jail with them!

Pa. teens ordered to trial in immigrant's death - Yahoo! News

POTTSVILLE, Pa. - Three teens were ordered Monday to stand trial in the beating death of an illegal immigrant from Mexico after a friend of the defendants testified that the victim was sucker-punched and kicked in the head during a late-night, epithet-filled melee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Luis Ramirez's death last month has increased racial tensions in the town of Shenandoah, about 80 miles northwest of Philadelphia, and yelling from protesters outside the courthouse forced a brief delay of Monday's preliminary hearing.

District Judge Anthony Kilker ruled that prosecutors had enough evidence to try Colin Walsh, 17, and Brandon Piekarsky, 16, on counts of third-degree murder and ethnic intimidation. He threw out first- and second-degree murder charges against the pair, which means they no longer face the possibility of life prison sentences if convicted.

A third defendant, Derrick Donchak, 18, was ordered to stand trial on aggravated assault, ethnic intimidation and other counts.

Ramirez, 25, was attacked July 12 when he crossed paths with a group of current and former high school football players. The suspects, all Shenandoah residents, played football at Shenandoah Valley High School. Donchak, now enrolled at Bloomsburg University, was the quarterback last season.

Ben Lawson, a 17-year-old friend of the defendants, testified Monday that Walsh sucker-punched Ramirez and Piekarsky, then kicked the victim in the head while he lay motionless in the street. Defense attorneys characterized the attack as a street fight in which both sides were throwing punches.

Odd, I must have missed the part where they are Nazis. Typical sensationalist bullshit. Unnecessary, I might add, as the crime speaks for itself and needs no embelishment.

Again, I was insulting these murderous thugs by calling them a name. I'm so sorry that bothered you, even though I have a hard time fathoming why it would or should bother you at all.

Maybe they think it's a hate crime. :funnyface:

Thugs are thugs and all thugs deserve justice.

Forum List

Back