Navy SEALS Group To Broadcast Anti-Obama Commercial

This particular bunch of birthers with their hideous conspiracy theorizing tea bagging activities have no loyalty to the government whatsoever and are an embarrassment to the uniform.

They swore an oath to the Constitution, tory. Get a grip.

The so called seals that would do this are no better than shitty mercs who have sold out for big republican bucks, they have disgraced their country and their service just to spread partisan BS, I wonder what the anonymous lobbyists backing them paid for their much too conditional loyalty.

somehow i bet if they were doing a pro obama commercial... you would be swinging of the ceiling cheering.

Not really, I have always felt it was wrong to use military service for partisan political purposes against or for particular candidates.

Yep... they tend to always be bad for the Demoncats :lmao:

The so called seals that would do this are no better than shitty mercs who have sold out for big republican bucks, they have disgraced their country and their service just to spread partisan BS, I wonder what the anonymous lobbyists backing them paid for their much too conditional loyalty.

Agreed this is treason nothing more nothing less.

This particular bunch of birthers with their hideous conspiracy theorizing tea bagging activities have no loyalty to the government whatsoever and are an embarrassment to the uniform.

They swore an oath to the Constitution, tory. Get a grip.

Militia and white supremacist types have been joining the military for years, McVeigh for one, these assholes spreading the nastiest political innuendo I have ever heard are no more than swift boaters on steroids.

somehow i bet if they were doing a pro obama commercial... you would be swinging of the ceiling cheering.

Not really, I have always felt it was wrong to use military service for partisan political purposes against or for particular candidates.

Still.... i think you would feel differently if it was pro obama. Just my opinion though.

Well, Hallelujah! We got ourselves one who wants to talk about treason.

Let's here your definition of treason.

Militia and white supremacist types have been joining the military for years, McVeigh for one, these assholes spreading the nastiest political innuendo I have ever heard are no more than swift boaters on steroids.

Dumb logic. You fail.

So now SEALS are white supremacists because they are angry at a weak president who allowed their guys to be killed (Benghazi) and yet uses their guys to brag about his presidency (Osama)

Liberals are mindless tits...part of the Borg.

Copy and paste.... that dumbass wouldn't know.

Bet he will post a wiki link :lol:

Still.... i think you would feel differently if it was pro obama. Just my opinion though.

Maybe, but I certainly would not think it is a good and honorable thing, especially if they were telling particularly vicious lies.

The crime of betraying one's country, esp. by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government. The action of betraying someone or something.

Back on the short bus with ya.

So now SEALS are white supremacists because they are angry at a weak president who allowed their guys to be killed (Benghazi) and yet uses their guys to brag about his presidency (Osama)

Liberals are mindless tits...part of the Borg.

I have found no evidence that there is more than one verified seal involved in this, also this particular group buys into the birther conspiracy theories in a big way, they get zero respect for that shit.

Only Republicans could get this low.

Oh so know they are "so called" meaning not really Seals AND you know their political party affiliation?

Dude, you are really wasting time on a messageboard. You should be using this clairvoyance for a higher good.

A Navy SEALS group will air an anti-Obama ad in swing states during the Osama bin Laden film that debuts on the National Geographic Channel....

romneywest2012.png

Simple yes/no question. Have you ever served in a position that required a Secret or higher clearance?

shhhhhh............

:cuckoo:

Minorities in the SEAL's make up just 20% of those enlisted and just 2% are officers. That said...it is a volunteer elite force. The SEAL's do have recruiting in place in an attempt to attract more minorities. Leave it to the mindless liberal tits to play the race card.

Navy Seeking More Minority SEALs | TIME.com

The period following my release from military service(1988) I met many vets that wanted to overthrow the current govt. They stated a regular chant of kill them all and let God sort out the good ones.
Reagan and Bush were not liked by many in the militaryor by vets. During Clintons' term I met several vets that told me they were ask if they were ordered to enter people homes and confiscate their weapons, would they be willing? I quess enough said no, since nothing happened.

Last edited:

The crime of betraying one's country, esp. by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government. The action of betraying someone or something.

Back on the short bus with ya.

Short bus:

•Someone mentally retarded, or slow on the uptake. Origin: The buses used by public school systems to transport mentally disabled children are generally half the size (or smaller) of the regular buses, thus the "Long Bus" for regular kids and the "Short Bus" for the special-ed kids.

I think that defines you.... :eusa_hand:

See, I can copy & paste too :eusa_clap:

Minorities in the SEAL's make up just 20% of those enlisted and just 2% are officers. That said...it is a volunteer elite force. The SEAL's do have recruiting in place in an attempt to attract more minorities. Leave it to the mindless liberal tits to play the race card.

Navy Seeking More Minority SEALs | TIME.com

When I was in an electronic course for missle school all of the colored folk could not get past the algebra part of the course, they were reassigned as gun bunnies.

Maybe, but I certainly would not think it is a good and honorable thing, especially if they were telling particularly vicious lies.

How do you know what they will say will be lies? Its not been broadcast yet.

Forum List

Back