Navy SEALS Group To Broadcast Anti-Obama Commercial

The crime of betraying one's country, esp. by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government. The action of betraying someone or something.

Back on the short bus with ya.

How'd I miss this post?

Wait, you wanna play with that definition?

Let me first ask: will you apply that definition uniformly and objectively?

So now SEALS are white supremacists because they are angry at a weak president who allowed their guys to be killed (Benghazi) and yet uses their guys to brag about his presidency (Osama)

Liberals are mindless tits...part of the Borg.

I have found no evidence that there is more than one verified seal involved in this, also this particular group buys into the birther conspiracy theories in a big way, they get zero respect for that shit.

I think I would be hesitant to disclose my name as well... this regime has a knack for eliminating Navy Seals :eusa_whistle:

Still.... i think you would feel differently if it was pro obama. Just my opinion though.

Maybe, but I certainly would not think it is a good and honorable thing, especially if they were telling particularly vicious lies.

How do you know what they will say will be lies? Its not been broadcast yet.

Because this group is also involved in birtherism, they are obviously not too interested in the real story, just a dirty anonymous lobbyist funded (Rove probably) political hit on the president.

The crime of betraying one's country, esp. by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government. The action of betraying someone or something.

How'd I miss this post?

Question is can you..... :lol::lol:

A Navy SEALS group will air an anti-Obama ad in swing states during the Osama bin Laden film that debuts on the National Geographic Channel....

romneywest2012.png

Simple yes/no question. Have you ever served in a position that required a Secret or higher clearance?

I have for the TOW and TOW II systems knowledge.

How'd I miss this post?

Question is can you..... :lol::lol:

Yes. I can.

Let's go?

Maybe, but I certainly would not think it is a good and honorable thing, especially if they were telling particularly vicious lies.

Because this group is also involved in birtherism, they are obviously not too interested in the real story, just a dirty anonymous lobbyist funded (Rove probably) political hit on the president.

again.. its not been broadcast yet.... so there is no way to "know" just what they will say.

So now SEALS are white supremacists because they are angry at a weak president who allowed their guys to be killed (Benghazi) and yet uses their guys to brag about his presidency (Osama)

Liberals are mindless tits...part of the Borg.

I am sure you will tell that to a liberal I know, Jesus Christ.

again.. its not been broadcast yet.... so there is no way to "know" just what they will say.

If you see someone on TV who is a vocal proponent of bigfoot existing or alien abductions or vampires or some other similar hogwash it does not say much for their bullshit filter or yours if you give it an ounce or credence.

That is your definition of treason.

My argument is going to be: if you can apply that definition to these Seals, then you must apply it to Obama.

Now, if you want to say either the Seals are not guilty of treason OR Obama is, we can let this go.

What do you want to do?

Last edited:

That is your definition of treason.

My argument is going to be: if you can apply that definition to these Seals, then you must apply it to Obama.

Now, if you want to say either the Seals are not guilty of treason OR Obama is, we can let this go.

What do you want to do?

May i ask how and why do you think Obama is Guilty? Seals have sworn an oath to this country and COC which happens to be Obama at the moment true or not? If True then during a declared state of war which i believe we to be in they shouldn't be participating in this garbage.

May i ask how and why do you think Obama is Guilty? Seals have sworn an oath to this country and COC which happens to be Obama at the moment true or not? If True then during a declared state of war which i believe we to be in they shouldn't be participating in this garbage.

Well sure you can ask.

But we haven't gotten there yet.

I think you do not apply your definition of treason both uniformly and objectively.

So let's cut through the chase, under your definition, since you've so liberally applied it to "conscientious objectors (maybe, or maybe not)", I wonder if you'd apply it the same way universally?

Well sure you can ask.

But we haven't gotten there yet.

I think you do not apply your definition of treason both uniformly and objectively.

So let's cut through the chase, under your definition, since you've so liberally applied it to "conscientious objectors (maybe, or maybe not)", I wonder if you'd apply it the same way universally?

How do i not apply it objectively? From what i know Obama hasn't tried to overthrow the Government or has betrayed anyone.

How do i not apply it objectively? From what i know Obama hasn't tried to overthrow the Government or has betrayed anyone.

Well see. Your definition has changed. But I figured it would. So let's just go with this part: betrayed anyone.

You are claiming Obama has not "betrayed anyone".

Do you agree to work with this definition of betray?

be·tray (b-tr)
tr.v. be·trayed, be·tray·ing, be·trays
a. To give aid or information to an enemy of; commit treason against: betray one's country.
b. To deliver into the hands of an enemy in violation of a trust or allegiance: betrayed Christ to the Romans.
2. To be false or disloyal to: betrayed their cause; betray one's better nature.
3. To divulge in a breach of confidence: betray a secret.
4. To make known unintentionally: Her hollow laugh betrayed her contempt for the idea.
5. To reveal against one's desire or will.
6. To lead astray; deceive. See Synonyms at deceive.

Betrayal - definition of Betrayal by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Well see. Your definition has changed. But I figured it would. So let's just go with this part: betrayed anyone.

You are claiming Obama has not "betrayed anyone".

Do you agree to work with this definition of betray?

be·tray (b-tr)
tr.v. be·trayed, be·tray·ing, be·trays
a. To give aid or information to an enemy of; commit treason against: betray one's country.
b. To deliver into the hands of an enemy in violation of a trust or allegiance: betrayed Christ to the Romans.
2. To be false or disloyal to: betrayed their cause; betray one's better nature.
3. To divulge in a breach of confidence: betray a secret.
4. To make known unintentionally: Her hollow laugh betrayed her contempt for the idea.
5. To reveal against one's desire or will.
6. To lead astray; deceive. See Synonyms at deceive.

Betrayal - definition of Betrayal by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Actually it didn't.....

thats what i posted before.....

Actually it didn't.....

thats what i posted before.....

So that's your definition of betrayal now? When you said it before, that was your definition of treason. So they are synonymous?

We've got to agree on terms. Otherwise, the argument is poop.

That is the definition of treason..... But go on I am confusing myself here.

Forum List

Back