Navy Detected Titanic Sub Implosion Sunday But Biden Waited Till Today To Tell Us About It

Whatever Kruska! :rolleyes-41:

Any cognizant human being knows Command Center is who controls everything.... and speaks publicly on it.

the Canadians were in Command and had Ground Control, (to Major Tom)

Mud's bashing Biden thread is a fail! :D
Doesn't prevent the USN from reporting along its own "official" reporting line - your "Save Biden" doesn't work.

And the joint search command is aided by the US Coast-Guard and not the USN.

Last edited:
Off-course you wouldn't - since you got no idea as to what a government administrations job and responsibility actually is. It's not shooting down balloons - that is the military's job and its parameters of operation are defined by the respective government admin.

Ever heard of e.g. NHTSA? issues Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) to implement laws from Congress
(NHTSA) is the agency within the U.S. Department of Transportation that works to reduce deaths and injuries and economic costs due to motor vehicle crashes.

So under who's jurisdiction are safety standards concerning e.g. a tourist sub ?????
You do know it was not in US water, right. It was Canadian.

Doesn't prevent the USN from reporting along its own "official" reporting line - your "Save Biden" doesn't work.

I am not worried about saving Biden. But hearing a single noise through a top secret listening system is not something you announce immediately.

"Navy Detected Titanic Sub Implosion Sunday But Biden Waited Till Today To Tell Us About It"

And the more they use this distraction ruse, the duller it gets and the less we give a shit about real tragedies. They do it constantly with their fake school shootings and then call US heartless.

You do know it was not in US water, right. It was Canadian.
Titan is/was operated by U.S.-based OceanGate Expeditions - you moron, and not by some Canadian registered company.
Therefore it's safety standards and implementation. inspection underlie the US Government.

Last edited:

"Navy Detected Titanic Sub Implosion Sunday But Biden Waited Till Today To Tell Us About It"

And the more they use this ruse, the duller it gets and the less we give a shit about real tragedies. They do it constantly with their fake school shootings and then call US heartless.

OH, so you guys are saying the sub was a false flag operation?

I prefer chicks in short skirts and low-riding blouses to read the news.

Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 2.18.36 AM.png

I am not worried about saving Biden. But hearing a single noise through a top secret listening system is not something you announce immediately.
First off all the USN isn't the only one who has such capabilities and systems - as I had stated before, no one forces the USN to give details that pertain to the tracking/recording system. And again The USN themselves forwarded the news!!!! to e.g. the NY Times.

Last edited:
Is there anything real about the Biden Adm?

It’s not Bidens responsibility to rescue billionaires when they fuck up.

I say fuck ‘‘em and feed ‘‘em fish heads

I still do not believe it was in US jurisdiction. But you go, I am sure Biden sank it.
Titan is/was operated by U.S.-based OceanGate Expeditions - you can't even read and understand that?

And Biden wouldn't even know how to get the water out of his bathtub. Only a Lefty&Lib demoncrat would come up with Biden being able to sink that sub.
But yes - the part of his administration responsible for safety standards did make sure it happened.

Titan is/was operated by U.S.-based OceanGate Expeditions - you can't even read and understand that?

And Biden wouldn't even know how to get the water out of his bathtub. Only a Lefty&Lib demoncrat would come up with Biden being able to sink that sub.
But yes - the part of his administration responsible for safety standards did make sure it happened.
The moron billionaire who preferred unqualified college students to build the sub over experienced white guys is to blame for all of this

They reported it to Command Center to assist.

FYI- Taking place off the coast of New Brunswick Canada, the Canadians were in Command, not the Americans....we were there to assist.... It was up to the Command center to release what was known or not.....
Do you think OP or any of his little follower's believe that? What a bunch of morons.

Forum List

Back