Navy Detected Titanic Sub Implosion Sunday But Biden Waited Till Today To Tell Us About It

Are you really this stupid?

Okay, let me spell it out to you.
This how the US military's chain of command works:
  • The US Navy heard the implosion and knew pretty much without a doubt what it was
  • They knew nearly the precise location of the implosion
  • They reported to the chain of command what they heard/discovered immediately
  • The message went up the chain
  • The White House intervened and told them to hold onto their discovery till further notice
  • Search crews discovered wreckage at a location given to them by the Navy where the sound came from
  • The White House put a blackout on the story
  • Republicans hold the Durham hearings
  • The White House releases the discovery of wreckage from the Titan Sub
  • The GOP controlled House votes to send impeachment documents to committee against Pres Biden
  • Fox News and the other MSM spends two solid days covering the disaster and practically ignores events in Washington
  • No mention of impeachment from anyone
This is called government censorship. This is why North Koreans love their dictator. Because they're spoon-fed their news like the Biden Adm is doing.
You don't know much, do you?

Are you really this stupid?

Okay, let me spell it out to you.
This how the US military's chain of command works:
  • The US Navy heard the implosion and knew pretty much without a doubt what it was
  • They knew nearly the precise location of the implosion
  • They reported to the chain of command what they heard/discovered immediately
  • The message went up the chain
  • The White House intervened and told them to hold onto their discovery till further notice
  • Search crews discovered wreckage at a location given to them by the Navy where the sound came from
  • The White House put a blackout on the story
  • Republicans hold the Durham hearings
  • The White House releases the discovery of wreckage from the Titan Sub
  • The GOP controlled House votes to send impeachment documents to committee against Pres Biden
  • Fox News and the other MSM spends two solid days covering the disaster and practically ignores events in Washington
  • No mention of impeachment from anyone
This is called government censorship. This is why North Koreans love their dictator. Because they're spoon-fed their news like the Biden Adm is doing.
You know, there was a show on PBS years ago called, I think it was Connections. This show would take something, say like a car tire, then go back in time year after year and centuries showing the discoveries and events that caused that tire to be made when and for the reason it was. It seemed very factual and logical and all the connections factually fit and there were logical thought connecting them. I think I knew this but this sub thing makes it obvious. You guys know a sub sank. You know something about Biden news is going to come out bad. So you make completely senseless connections to demonstrate how a guy with OBS hears of a sinking sub and manipulate the news for days with it.

It would have been inappropriate to announce a suspected implosion (with no confirmation) while there was still a chance for rescue. For completely obvious reasons- you just don't do that shit. You have to wait until either the air is run out, or you find the wreckage.

Cameron said he knew within an hour what happened. He said his own sources detected the bang, loss of comms and loss of transponder, he was sure it had imploded.

Who cares about who is in command of a search mission in that regard? the US Navy doesn't report to Canada - but to the US naval command - and they report to the secretary of defense - who in turn reports to the US president and not Justin Trudeau.
You don't know anything about how search and rescue missions work, do you?

It would have been inappropriate to announce a suspected implosion (with no confirmation) while there was still a chance for rescue. For completely obvious reasons- you just don't do that shit. You have to wait until either the air is run out, or you find the wreckage.

Cameron said he knew within an hour what happened. He said his own sources detected the bang, loss of comms and loss of transponder, he was sure it had imploded.
But for some strange reason Faux Noise would only cover the Titan Sub on Thursday.
Who told Faux to do that?
Most likely the White House.
This is why Faux Noise has lost most of their viewers.
Even on Gutfeld last night, the studio audience wasn't laughing at their jokes because it seems that Faux viewers feel betrayed.

Here's a big secret that most Democrats don't know.
News stations report what they're told to report.
The producers control the stories they choose to cover.
The White House controls the media.

Even Newmax wasn't covering much else last night.
Usually when there's a disaster or a mass-shooting Faux Noise drops every other story and repeats their coverage of that over and over until they're told to cover something else.
Even when I was following Fox, I hated when there was a hurricane or tornado.
I knew that all I was going to hear for 3 days was that story.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back