NATO Admiral: The outcome of the war in Ukraine will determine the fate of the world.

do you personally support full destruction Moscow empire ?

• YES , I DO !

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • no, i dont

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
And of course nato, US, is frothing over war with russia. Just complete idiocy.

why ? you think we´d not bring down a 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 rapist, this time ?

1689385895325.png

And of course nato, US, is frothing over war with russia. Just complete idiocy.

you make great points, kon. if i remember this op lutwin is speaking of a movement to fragment russia into smaller statelets, which might be a step towards that popu;lar movement.

"They have the Ultimate Power to better govern themselves and to become a better neighbor and co-resident of this planet..." kondor 3
The most simple strategy is to get rid of Putin and Moscow imperialism

If the OP wants a war with Russia, good luck.
We don't need a war. We just need Putin gone, duh.
You are deeply confused.

THERE IS a war with Russia in Ukraine and the only way Putin gets gone is by LOSING that war.

We and EU need to live up to our commitments and arm Ukraine to our fullest potential. If we do that Ukraine will win, Russia will lose and peace in the region will be ensured for a very, very long time.

It's not complicated.

Last edited:
really ? why they🇸🇦🐖🇷🇺 do this stuff⚰️ ?

Because they are brainwashed to the hilt and by the time reality sets in of what's really going on it's in most cases too late to get out, or successfully surender to Ukranians.

If you retreat your position you just may get shot by Russians themselves. There is a line behind the front line that does specifically that.

as I predicted 1917 N2 ! Bashkortostan´s has been cooking ( Mostly language, religious, economic issues ) for the last 10 years. The border of Bashkortostan is just about 1,500 kilometers from the Ukrainian border. That's not far....

Huge Drone Strike on Rosneft Oil Depot in Klintsy, Bryansk -- Four Tanks Destroyed!​

View attachment 890260

trying to prevent or delay such a war is not exactly frothing.

Yes, they love war and lib media loves war.

well, now i have to find a map of bashkortostan. thanks lutwin.

many of us see trump as an enabler and ally of the russians. we may not be able to beat him, so i do hope we can end this before he returns to office.
/-----/ "many of us see trump as an enabler and ally of the russians. "
That's because you are blithering idiots. Putin didn't invade while Trump was president.
Putin annexed Crimea on Obama's watch. He attacked Ukraine on Clinton's watch. And today's war with Dementia Joe at the helm.

That's because you are blithering idiots. Putin didn't invade while Trump was president.
Putin annexed Crimea on Obama's watch. He attacked Ukraine on Clinton's watch. And today's war with Dementia Joe at the helm.
maybe you are morons. as long as trump was in office their plan to weaken and maybe "repeal and replace" nato was proceeding swimmingly. why invade then and disrupt the process.

Lib media dont love war, we dont have a choice , are you ready to live under Moscow 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 colonial administration ?

maybe you are morons. as long as trump was in office their plan to weaken and maybe "repeal and replace" nato was proceeding swimmingly. why invade then and disrupt the process.
Churchill advised that in dealing with the Muscovites there was “nothing which they admire so much as strength, and there is nothing for which they have less respect than for military weakness.”

Last edited:
The remnant UAF fifth army is being ripped to pieces all down the 1000km front line .
More akin to a massacre now

do you think that Moscow 🇷🇺 empire will survive it ?
Why wouldn't it?

Democracy is a difficult thing to create from nothing, especially when the only party they have is full of communists.

It survived Boris Yeltsin and their insurrection? Remember this?

An admiral in the Dutch Royal Netherlands navy? I didn't know they had a navy. Does his opinion matter because it's his turn to work for NATO?

Why wouldn't it?

Democracy is a difficult thing to create from nothing, especially when the only party they have is full of communists.

It survived Boris Yeltsin and their insurrection? Remember this?

Wait , you seriously think there is an actual democracy in Russia?

Aside from that Russian empires have been falling apart a number of times by now - Russian Empire broke apart in 1917 and USSR broke up again in the 90's.

Communists have been in small political minority for a long time now, don't know where you get your "full of communists" info from.

Last edited:
Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

"NO"

Screw Russia. However, I'm not in favor of supporting an effort to completely destroy it which would only come at expense of American soldiers' lives and adding to the ever-increasing IOU we've been handing our descendants.

/——/ Stop lying, distorting, and twisting facts. I know you hate Trump with every fiber of your being, but here is what really happened.
He's called the alliance "obsolete" and has repeatedly urged its members to pay more toward bolstering their own militaries. Many of these nations do not currently meet NATO's recommended spending targets, and Trump has threatened that, unless they up their game, the U.S. might not back them up in a fight.
Asked in a New York Times interview last July whether he would protect smaller states from Russia, he said his support would be conditional on them paying up.

"If they fulfill their obligations to us, the answer is yes," he said
And before you whine FOX NEWS LIES, it’s NBC

Forum List

Back