Nationwide protests to Kill the Bill

You will not be able to vote out the encumbants you want voted out because you are a minority gruop.

Liberal voters are the minority group. Conservative and Independent voters are in the majority.

Conservative voters are the minority group. Liberal and Independent voters are in the majority.

Conservative voters are the minority group. Liberal and Independent voters are in the majority.

That is incorrect. The rough breakdown of the country is that on a self-identification basis, voters are:

20% Liberal
40% Conservative
40% Independent

The enormous unpopularity of ObamaCare reflects the loss of Independent support - the people who got Obama elected because they thought he was a moderate (based upon his campaign promises). I doubt he will be able to fool them a second time.

Thanks for the "breakdown." My statement is as factually correct as the one I quoted. Just as meaningful too.

It's funny that you mention Obama's campaign ... I seem to recall healthcare reform being a major part of that campaign. The bill is unpopular because he welched on his campaign promises. It's pissed off liberals that are blocking it.

TM was clearly indicating that liberal incumbents can't be voted out because they are in the majority, and my point was that liberal voters are in the minority. That is a fact.

Last edited:
TM was clearly indicating that liberal incumbents can't be voted out because they are in the majority, and my point was that liberal voters are in the minority. That is a fact.

that doesnt matter....if their constituents dont care for the job they are doing....bye-bye....take Harry Reid.....i hear he already has his bags packed....

that doesnt matter....if their constituents dont care for the job they are doing....bye-bye....take Harry Reid.....i hear he already has his bags packed....

Yes, but TM seems to be under the impression that since dems hold the majority, they can't be voted out based on a minority of who she percieves the voters to be. I was simply pointing out that the voters aren't in the minority, regardless of the fact that dems hold the majority.

Yes, but TM seems to be under the impression that since dems hold the majority, they can't be voted out based on a minority of who she percieves the voters to be. I was simply pointing out that the voters aren't in the minority, regardless of the fact that dems hold the majority.

oh ok....but of course..."TRUTH MATTERS" knows the truth....so he is undoubtedly right....

Forum List

Back