Nationwide protests to Kill the Bill

live-free-or-die-billboard.jpg

Skipping the ballot box and going straight to the ammo boxes eh? :eusa_think:

Unsurprisingly, you seem to have missed 'step 2'.

You see what others fail to see, time and time again.

The strike is already underway.

I know quite a few people with money (entrepreneurs, investors) who are sitting on the sidelines. Their efforts and capital are on strike.

Tax receipts are well below estimates. If the Dems shove this down an unwilling public's throat, expect a broader strike.

You will not be able to vote out the encumbants you want voted out because you are a minority gruop.

Liberal voters are the minority group. Conservative and Independent voters are in the majority.

Conservative voters are the minority group. Liberal and Independent voters are in the majority.

That is incorrect. The rough breakdown of the country is that on a self-identification basis, voters are:

20% Liberal
40% Conservative
40% Independent

The enormous unpopularity of ObamaCare reflects the loss of Independent support - the people who got Obama elected because they thought he was a moderate (based upon his campaign promises). I doubt he will be able to fool them a second time.

Liberal voters are the minority group. Conservative and Independent voters are in the majority.

Conservative voters are the minority group. Liberal and Independent voters are in the majority.

That is incorrect. The rough breakdown of the country is that on a self-identification basis, voters are:

20% Liberal
40% Conservative
40% Independent

The enormous unpopularity of ObamaCare reflects the loss of Independent support - the people who got Obama elected because they thought he was a moderate (based upon his campaign promises). I doubt he will be able to fool them a second time.

:lol:

most people self identify and then cannot explain what liberal, conservative or independent means.

a better thing would be to use party affiliation when talking about voters.

then again, lots of losers see no distinction between ideology and party,

I know quite a few people with money (entrepreneurs, investors) who are sitting on the sidelines. Their efforts and capital are on strike.

Tax receipts are well below estimates. If the Dems shove this down an unwilling public's throat, expect a broader strike.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn...

old, white, retired people are NOT the majority.

20% Liberal
40% Conservative
40% Independent

Thanks for the "breakdown." My statement is as factually correct as the one I quoted. Just as meaningful too.

It's funny that you mention Obama's campaign ... I seem to recall healthcare reform being a major part of that campaign. The bill is unpopular because he welched on his campaign promises. It's pissed off liberals that are blocking it.

You will not be able to vote out the encumbants you want voted out because you are a minority gruop.

they all should be shown the gate....people who want the truth to be the victor here would be saying that....but there are some phonies amongst us......

Not quite. You seem to forget the 2008 election. And what happens if they lose in 2010? Still going to the ammo boxes according to that.

They say if steps 1 and 2 fail. So basically, if they don't get what they want, they're going to start firing.

Now if that doesn't sound immature, selfish, and completely stupid to you then I have no idea what to say.

scared Dog?....:eusa_whistle:

Wow, I haven't seen a crowd that big since the black pantie sale sponsored by "Conservatives for Torture". There must be hundreds.

scared Dean?.....to make a stupid statement like that shows me your getting nervous.....just keep your yap shut when mommy takes you out in public.....and you should be ...ok....

how about the FAR Left and Far Right are the minorities.....and if the middle would get off their collective asses we can kick these basterds so far away it will be hundreds of years before they ever raise their fucking ugly nation destroying heads again.....

20% Liberal
40% Conservative
40% Independent

i dont know if i buy that Boe....15-20% of both Dems and Repubs are the Fringers...maybe lower....they are different then the regular Dem or Repub....and putting them in their own bracket were they belong changes those numbers.....

if you control the money Dante you dont have to be the Majority....now do ya....

Thanks for the "breakdown." My statement is as factually correct as the one I quoted. Just as meaningful too.

It's funny that you mention Obama's campaign ... I seem to recall healthcare reform being a major part of that campaign. The bill is unpopular because he welched on his campaign promises. It's pissed off liberals that are blocking it.

good post Arti.....now how come other folks who lean left cant admit this?.....its not just pissed off Republicans....its pissed off Americans who are blocking this.....for various reasons.....and lets not forget a BIG mistrust of Government in running things....or controlling things...

i dont know if i buy that Boe....15-20% of both Dems and Repubs are the Fringers...maybe lower....they are different then the regular Dem or Repub....and putting them in their own bracket were they belong changes those numbers.....

It's from a Gallup. Actually, only 36% identify as moderates. That leaves 4% to cover the fringes - which sounds about right.

4449565072_039672f635_o.png

Conservatives continue to outnumber moderates and liberals in the American populace in 2009, confirming a finding that Gallup first noted in June. Forty percent of Americans describe their political views as conservative, 36% as moderate, and 20% as liberal. This marks a shift from 2005 through 2008, when moderates were tied with conservatives as the most prevalent group.

Political Ideology: Annual Trends, 1992-2009

Conservatives Maintain Edge as Top Ideological Group

if you control the money Dante you dont have to be the Majority....now do ya....
let SS run out and the herd will be culled. that and reduce retirement bennies for city, state, county and federal workers.

Forum List

Back