Nationalizing men's souls

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
People will famously recall the Protestant Reformation where Queen Elizabeth's religious settlement was in her interest in "not looking into men's souls" and to prevent such an occupation. The Pope excommunicated England's Queen upon Calvinism, the sides of religious-led authority were primed to tear apart the countries, as always. The loyalty to the Crown, which chooses head-Bishops, in supremacy, as you see, was not meant as a religious elevation of the Queen, as the Act specified, but a circumvention of such recognition by the Queen, explicitly. Surrounding countries became Reformed or Presbyterians as England aided such religious movements. Today this "Anglicanism" or "middle-ground" Does Not serve any such purpose as the Pope welcomes these communities openly, a process happening since the middle 1800s. The Presbyterians in the USA also are hypocrites.

Then what the hell are we doing in this modern era? A Reporter once asked Eisenhower about Why he ran with Religion in his campaign so thoroughly, and he reads, as if a lawyer, the freedom of religion under the Constitution and how he was within this constraints. Billy Graham openly disclosed he chose a religion in office? What religion did Eisenhower chose? The Director of Korean War? He Chose Presbyterianism in Office to Run on and to re-Direct, for Political reasons, as all, very widely, very publicly displayed. Now Why?! Why in 1958 did a Church magically reconstitute itself, at the nationalization of Government. Because American Government unlike the formation of this country, is interested in the Nationalization of men's souls. The American people are misled by subverted religion on the National scale. If we were in North Korea, I Suppose, there would be one academic literature within our grasp and one belief to hold and that'd be a mindless recitation as well, that of the Great Leader cults. The entire Presbyterian body was very thoroughly, now I'll mention that there are many friendly feelings here, that he sat in Lincoln's pew at Lincoln's Presbyterian Church making the first In God We Trust postage Stamp, and adding In God We Trust to Money, and Under God in a pledge that alienated a belief in separable states in this Union, but I don't believe it personally. I don't believe a cover of Sudden Thought upon racial justice, and domestic politics, out of this General and murder machine. 1958 stands for a convenient year to counter-intelligence what would be the claim of Korean legitimate government since the year 1900 and the Korean claims of the Provisional Government's existence, and the Natural use of Christianity as a Global unifier, similar to how Catholicism is clearly such a force, we sit today on really a Presbyterian Church that is ready to build bunkers and shoot the Koreans out of the country, is the Extent of the travesty at the bidding of nationalizing the souls of men.

• Banned
I got something else to say. Same topic. Tolerate me. Pull up a map, clearly, Protestant Reformation. upload_2019-2-27_15-50-34.jpeg
Purple is Calvinism. Lutheranism was a peasant led bottom up Reformation. I just want to point out these repeating characteristics. The Humanist Lawyer Calvin who had a Sermon for every Chapter of the Bible, from the Swiss Confederation, you see in purple the original spread to governments reforming religion, or they overthrew the Spanish in Netherlands and the Catholic Queen in Scotland. The Confederacy in every corner of communication followed this religion's tenants. They were going to prevent a President from being Pope! Many states prevent the control of Popes! So how do the people that sing the praises of Presbyterianism day in night, from within Presbyterianism, the entire body says, no that's not us. The Methodists and Baptists spring up as revivals in the post-civil war, basically all control of the God of Our Fathers' religion is lost from that era, So the more this mindset wins over, of all is well with our USA branding, then Korea, African Nations and these original Nations of course, lose out. Everybody else can become good model Reformed Christians, and the United States sees nothing for it. If we modelled our morals on marriage, gentlemen, chivalry, heritage, tradition, as much a talking point as liberty, freedom, citizenship, and Nationalism, then we'd defend all across this world the Christian Kingdom, Christendom, equally, the brotherhood of believers, existing 400 ad to 1900 ad in the foremost of anyone's actions. The Nationalist Empires of Europe remind everyone of superiority and racism. They're Empires so named having thrown off religion's sovereignty and declared themselves Nations to the exclusion of all other Nations, is one definition to put on Kingdom vs an Empire. I've seen several versions of maps like this one. This was just some willy-nilly "American Melting Pot"? Some sensible historians and histories just completely lose out as we try to hate America and invite immigrants that hate their country as conquerors? The original revolting colony was totally Native Reformed Dutch,English,Welsh, and Scottish persons, even French "Huguenots". Ever heard any Woodrow Wilson in hip political discussion? I didn't think so. We're denied any sort of Native identification like nowhere else in the world. Propaganda denies it to people. If this Europe-modelled country had original inhabitants, then others would be still identified immigrants, which is a USA talking point that everyone wants to do that. Fine. We lost the meaning of the word Cosmopolitan. We tell other ethnicities to come here and to lose their origins, its so American, New York probably churns this out in factories.

You guys ever notice , the official Pastor of this Reformation and 2nd war of American Independence, Thomas Stonewall Jackson, would ride around to the troops with his wife and daughter to be adored by the crowds of soldiers. I read his biography. It said that he filled every bigrade with army pastors. Thomas Jackson died from wounds in the war. Don't get confused he's not the Top Man, since when did the Church get to be top man since the time of the Byzantine Emperors? His daughter grew up and married a newspaper man.
The mission to Korea and all kinds of places is from the 1880s talking about the Romanists and their plots. Anybody notice, we took the Thomas Jackson's battleflag as the Government's flag with its first official use being his funeral. However! The colors of these medals on Julia Laura Jackson, when she's not wearing cameos of Stonewall of course, they're always going to be the Scotland's flag colorscheme! We're promoting the Efforts of Scottish religion that acted in a war in the United States known as Presbyterianism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back