Nationalize American BIG-OIL!!!

The other day I suggested nationalizing the oil companies and a right wing fool actually suggested using the 2nd amendment if we tried. The right to bare arms? Really? Middle class conservatives love the oil companies so much they would kill to defend them so they can continue to gouge us?

Gouge us? Really? All those independent components that produce oil today have all gotten together to gouge us?

Who would then be the oil producers once you stopped this (so-called) gouging (a.k.a. making a profit) by all these independent sources producing today? Who would want to be a nationalized oil producer, strip of what are already low profit percent/margins compared to other industries? Who would invest in that? The government would have to become the investors, producers, drillers, refiners, etc. Might have to draft employees and eliminate unions or they might gouge too.

Nationalized education, nationalized retirement, nationalized health care, nationalized oil, nationalized what next? Nationalize the family farms? Oh yummy, I can think of nothing more tasty than nationalized food. Hey, how about nationalized sex, I'm ugly, can I sleep with your pretty wife, life is not fair if I can't.

OMG, LOL, where will it stop? Oh, woe are we, dear leader, nationalized our lives, our sperm, our eggs, because life is not fair for the lazy and inept and gawd especially those not packaged in a preferable color and/or don't have mature bwains. :lol: :tongue:

Gawd, what is it with you meddlers out there? Don't turn your lives and the planet over to a ruling military reenforced authority, are you people insane? Fuck, LOL, some of you scare me more than invading space aliens would. What planet are some of you from? :confused:

Oil speculators have nothing to do with drilling for, producing, refining or distributing oil, yet they are costing you an extra $12-$20 everytime you fill up. Keep defending it you stooge.

I'm done explaining to you jackasses that government sets the rules of business. If corporations are taking advantage of us, then it is governments job to stop them. Because they work for we the people, not the oil companies, insurance companies or Wallstreet. Not if we have anything to say about it. I know you disagree, but who cares because you are going to lose in November. But in America, even stupid people have a voice so please reply.

The other day I suggested nationalizing the oil companies and a right wing fool actually suggested using the 2nd amendment if we tried. The right to bare arms? Really? Middle class conservatives love the oil companies so much they would kill to defend them so they can continue to gouge us?

What a joke middle class Republicans are. So stupid.

And we don't need to bother the oil companies. We need to take on Wallstreet Oil Speculators. They are costing economy car owners an extra $12 everytime they fill up and SUV's $20. They are the problem. Get rid of them and gas isn't all that expensive.

Gas tax is a big part too. I like how some act like highway construction is some big gift from the government.

I actually agree. Know what pisses me off? All the lottery money the government takes in and still they say they are broke? Bullshit!

What a joke middle class Republicans are. So stupid.

And we don't need to bother the oil companies. We need to take on Wallstreet Oil Speculators. They are costing economy car owners an extra $12 everytime they fill up and SUV's $20. They are the problem. Get rid of them and gas isn't all that expensive.

Gas tax is a big part too. I like how some act like highway construction is some big gift from the government.

I actually agree. Know what pisses me off? All the lottery money the government takes in and still they say they are broke? Bullshit!

If money was the answer to a good education, the lottery would have made us smart by now.

Gee....I thought you Teabaggers saw prices-at-the-pump as a national-security issue, that.....without inexpensive-fuel, our entire-economy was being jeapordized????

:eusa_think:

Hey dumbass, we were saying the same things libtards said about Bush. Remember when Pelosi, Reid, Durban and the gang were saying that Bush made oil more expensive to help his oil buddies?
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

handjob.gif

I don't know if you're some Teabagger who just-recently discovered politics (right after the Black-dude won the Presidency)....or, if you're some school-kiddie....the end-result is the same.

You quite-obviously HAVE no fuckin' idea what the conversation was, back then.

Run along........

LimbaughPig.jpg

you a Maddow fan? Or do ya like Ed Shultz? So you are saying the democrats didnt demogogue Bush on gas prices? Do you just not know that or do you like to lie?

Forum List

Back