Nationale Health Care is Success in USA

No, I insist that the Health Insurance regulations it sets forth are nationwide.

You aren't very good at this.

You also insist that the states do not have rgulations of their own.

Hell, in some states, cites have regulations that prove the the regulations are anything but natural.

For example, in California there are two cities that require dental coverage for a basic health care plan. This regulation doesn't even cover the entire state of California, much less the nation. If Obamacare was truly national everyone, in every single state, would have exactly the same lack of choices. That doesn't even happen inside the state, QED, Obamacare is not national.

But, please, keep telling me how smart you think you are.

LOL, poor pops.

The Federal Regulations (the ACA) set forth the basic coverages that ALL Policies sold in the US MUST include (Except for Temp PLans). The Sates can only ADD to the coverages but not detract from them.

The ACA is National pops, sorry.
Again, you aren't very good at this.

LOL, poor pops.

The Federal Regulations (the ACA) set forth the basic coverages that ALL Policies sold in the US MUST include (Except for Temp PLans). The Sates can only ADD to the coverages but not detract from them.

Explain that position in light of Hobby Lobby, which specifically ruled that health insurance plans paid for by closely help corporations can be exempt from those federal regulations which you claim say all policies must comply with.

The ACA is not health care, therefore the OP, which claims that national health care is national is wrong.

End of your attempt to defend the OP. It is also the end of your attempt to prove you are smarter than the guy that pointed that out.

He will understand when the rent seeking takes off. About 0.01% increased net migration involving care givers going one way and subsidy takers heading the other way will break several states.

LOL, poor pops.

Explain that position in light of Hobby Lobby, which specifically ruled that health insurance plans paid for by closely help corporations can be exempt from those federal regulations which you claim say all policies must comply with.

The ACA is not health care(same point I made originally), therefore the OP, which claims that national health care is national is wrong.

End of your attempt to defend the OP. It is also the end of your attempt to prove you are smarter than the guy that pointed that out.

The ACA is Health Insurance Regulation, it regulates the Insurance Industry, are you really this dense?

It is a Federal Law that REQUIRES ALL Policies cover a minimum of 10 basic requirements called EHB (Essential Health Benefits), except for Temp Plans and Student Insurances I should say.

Hobby Lobby, really?
Stupid question.

You are quite ill equipped at this, apparently you don't read well.
I am still making the exact same point I did in my original post, your ignorance and lackof comprehension are not my problem.

One more thing.....I invite you to show me where at any time, anywhere I have ever supported the ACA ;)

Forum List

Back