National unemployment hits 10.2%

Please, give us a demonstration of where the President has shown that he 'loves' this country and wants to 'serve' this country.
Tell us where he has been 'decisive' as a leader.
Tell us where he has been 'decisive' as Commander an Chief; we have guys in the middle east, catching bullets while this guy claims to be thinking, what' the matter, didn't George Soros visit him again and tell him what to do?
Please explain to us how running up the national debt on luxury giv-aways (health care for all, cap n trade, a green tax imposed by the UN will be signed by him in Copenhagen) will help this country.
I don't want idealistic statements, I want results. Show where something actually happened, like transparency...not, no lobbyists...not, bringing people together...not (he has gone out of his way to marginalize and attack several groups), bringing change and accountability to DC...not.

The only results this administration is offering is: changing us from citizens to subjects [of the USA (via the health care reform bills), via the UN (by signing a treaty in Copenhagen that will superceed our Constitution), and robbing the population and the country to buy a position in the 'global gov' his buddy George has been working towards, since WWII.
Do you support his policies?

Whenever I see a con bring up Soros, I know immediately not to take his/her post seriously. The fact that you just posted a bunch of Michele Bachmann paranoia pretty much supports that.

:lol:

What's the matter, can't show wher this president cares about the country?

Ame®icano;1692682 said:
Please, give us a demonstration of where the President has shown that he 'loves' this country and wants to 'serve' this country.
Tell us where he has been 'decisive' as Commander an Chief; we have guys in the middle east, catching bullets while this guy claims to be thinking, what' the matter, didn't George Soros visit him again and tell him what to do?
Please explain to us how running up the national debt on luxury giv-aways (health care for all, cap n trade, a green tax imposed by the UN will be signed by him in Copenhagen) will help this country.
I don't want idealistic statements, I want results. Show where something actually happened, like transparency...not, no lobbyists...not, bringing people together...not (he has gone out of his way to marginalize and attack several groups), bringing change and accountability to DC...not.

The only results this administration is offering is: changing us from citizens to subjects [of the USA (via the health care reform bills), via the UN (by signing a treaty in Copenhagen that will superceed our Constitution), and robbing the population and the country to buy a position in the 'global gov' his buddy George has been working towards, since WWII.

Whenever I see a con bring up Soros, I know immediately not to take his/her post seriously. The fact that you just posted a bunch of Michele Bachmann paranoia pretty much supports that.

It's the same effect as posts with "but Bush" in it.

Does that mean you can't:
Tell us where he has been 'decisive' as Commander an Chief
Explain to us how running up the national debt on luxury giv-aways (health care for all, cap n trade, a green tax imposed by the UN will be signed by him in Copenhagen) will help this country.

What's the matter, can't show wher this president cares about the country?

All I'm gonna say is feel free to keep up with those talking points.

:lol::lol::lol:

One thing this does prove is that stock market numbers do not accurately show success. ;)

I bought Ford at $2.00. A little success is showing there.

Only for traders ... it doesn't mean our country is doing well, just because the stocks go up. The employment rating right now is what we can use to measure how well a country does.

Employment numbers are one economic indicator.
Like it or not, we have just been through the deepest recession in 70 years. As everyone has already told you, employment is the last indicator to recover in a recession.

The great Ronald Reagan saw unemploymet hit 10.8% almost three years into his first term

So what do we have?
We have emerged from the recession
Inflation is low
Gas prices are low
Interest rates are low
Index of leading economic indicators is up 6 straight months
Housing starts are up
home prices are recovering
Stock market is up 40%

Only for traders ... it doesn't mean our country is doing well, just because the stocks go up. The employment rating right now is what we can use to measure how well a country does.

Like it or not, we have just been through the deepest recession in 70 years. As everyone has already told you, employment is the last indicator to recover in a recession.

The great Ronald Reagan saw unemploymet hit 10.8% almost three years into his first term

So what do we have?
Inflation is low
Gas prices are low
Interest rates are low
Housing starts are up
Stock market is up 40%

Stock market is effected by the world economy now, not just ours. :doubt: So no, it's not an accurate indicator.

So what do we have?
Inflation is low
Gas prices are low
Interest rates are low
Housing starts are up
Stock market is up 40%

:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

So what do we have?
Inflation is low
Gas prices are low
Interest rates are low
Housing starts are up
Stock market is up 40%

Stock market is effected by the world economy now, not just ours. :doubt: So no, it's not an accurate indicator.

A rising tide lifts all boats.

World economy improving helps our economy improve.

Obama got us out of the recession Bush created. Not too shabby and in only 10 months!

So what do we have?
Inflation is low
Gas prices are low
Interest rates are low
Housing starts are up
Stock market is up 40%

Obama got us out of the recession Bush created. Not too shabby and in only 10 months!

A trillion dollar myth, not too shabby indeed ...

So what do we have?
Inflation is low
Gas prices are low
Interest rates are low
Housing starts are up
Stock market is up 40%

Reagonomcs was proven to fail. :doubt:

Something humorous I just noticed ... people still think Bush caused the recession? Did anyone who supports Obama even get past fifth grade?

This recession is not yet over. People are still losing jobs, Businesses are still failing. There is no such thing as a jobless recovery. The only improvements so far have been Government expenditures which are temporary and cannot be maintained. Wake up and smell the coffee, if you can afford a cup.

But this stimulus is working! Chris said so!

and lets not forget what else he said....im sure we can all say this in our sleep...ready....

"
Every other industrialized nation in the world has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare because they do these things."

Without bringing industry back to the USA there is no future. So far we are promised higher electrical rates and extremely weak power provided by windmills. Windmills will never power industry. Obama tells us over and over we are going to suffer and the recovery is not going to be tomorrow. Obama is just buying time, time to destroy everything capitalist so that Obama can be known as the one who began the Marxist revolution in the USA.

Give Obama the time to destroy capitalism so marxism can rise from the ashes, remember obama stated those jobs are not coming back and the status quo is forever gone. Obama states everything in the USA needs to be rebuilt due to the fact it sucked to begin with, its late and most likely I wont post all Obama's quotes that are relevant. I dont have the time, wish I did. Maybe in a week or two but either way everything obama states is the USA is bad and we need to rebuild because the old USA was simply capitalisy tyranny.

And what was the surplus when Bush came in and the unemployement? What a stupid question. Ignore Reality: It's the Right Wing Thing.:cuckoo:

ignore reality?......do you know who Nancy Pelosi is?.....how about Harry Reid?.....how about the whole fucking state Government of California?..... Ray you are just as clueless as Chris....

What a bunch of whiners!

Hey, rightist wingtoids, go compare the rate with that of Reagan's in his full third year in a much less trying situation.

You guys demonstrate daily that you are irrelevant, and I and others are going to keep reminding you of that.

this guy calling someone a whiner.....Jake every time you post your whining about other people whining.....which makes you just as irrelevant....

The real unemployment number is over 17% right now. I spoke in my state capital last week at an event for manufacturing leaders. The topic of the conference was on finding ways to grow manufacturing. My main point was that the current economic decline is only speeding the inevitable ultimate result of globalism - which is that the US economy will be reduced as global markets harmonize and become equivalent.

From a political perspective, I hate looking for solutions that don't eliminate the impact of globalism on domestic industry, but reality is that it's not something that can be managed or controlled by manufacturing - the solution can only be reached at a policy level.

With that in mind, our challenge is how quickly we can adapt, how flexible we can be, and how willing are we to move out of our comfort zones to learn how to best move forward. That goes for individuals as well as businesses. My company has grown 40% in the last 12 months. My department hired 5 new engineers at the end of last week and I need another dozen to meet current needs. My strategy is to understand a worst-case, risk-based approach to current and emerging trends in industry, and to position myself in front of clients with solutions to problems that they have yet to identify.

That strategy requires taking a realistic approach to our current circumstances. Like recovery, for example.

When will recovery begin? Some people say recovery begins when we start to grow jobs again. When I hear that I say "wrong". We need an additional 1 million jobs per year just to keep up with population growth. That means that if we ever get out of the negative job numbers, we aren't breaking even until we add 83,000 new jobs per month. At that point, regardless of what media and government tell you, we are finally breaking even.

THEN we can talk bout recovery. If this month we start adding approximately 170,000 new full-time jobs, and if we keep up that pace for the next 84 months (7 years) without a slip, we'll be back to where we were two years ago in terms of employment.

If you want to get realistic, unless we completely change the way we approach and conduct business, we're already finished.

Forum List

Back