National Review to White Middle Class America; 'You Deserve to Die Out!'

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
These are the people that endorsed Ted Cruz and his 'Lie Till They Choke' campaign.

The necons at NR just cant help themselves any more. That they despise the middle class white community says alot about their neocon editors and their endorsement of Ted Cruz.

National Review: White Working Class Communities 'Morally Indefensible... They Deserve to Die' - Breitbart

"Williamson, a long-time critic of The Donald, essentially agrees that he doesn’t support any policies or rhetoric directly tailored to the working-class — particularly about jobs being taken by outsourcing and immigration — because it would be wrong to do so.
“It is immoral because it perpetuates a lie: that the white working class that finds itself attracted to Trump has been victimized by outside forces,” the NR roving correspondent writes. “[N]obody did this to them. They failed themselves.”
"He then goes on to make the conclusion that it’s great these communities are dying out because they have a warped morality and are a dead weight on the economy.
The truth about these dysfunctional, downscale communities is that they deserve to die. Economically, they are negative assets. Morally, they are indefensible,” the conservative writer says. “The white American under-class is in thrall to a vicious, selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles.

Neo-cons are the most evil people on the planet, on par with Progressives Fascists

He's not saying the white middle class deserves to die out. Liar.

He's saying the bigoted losers who think their problems are "because Mexicans" are dying out, and that's a good thing. He's saying the assholes brought their problems down on themselves, which is exactly right.

As I have said many times, if you want to know who to blame for America's problems, particularly our debt problem, look in the mirror.

Once again, the parroting rubes don't take you to the source but to a site that filters the source through some piss.

Here is the source article: The Father-Führer

Neo-cons are the most evil people on the planet, on par with Progressives Fascists
I think neocons are the fascist side of the American Social Marxist coin, and they despise us and they took over the GOP to contain the American people in a false dichotomy of left vrs right, while they and their Marxist fellow travelers on the left give control of this country to the Corporate Crony Network that they have learned to manipulate quite well.

I think neocons are the fascist side of the American Social Marxist coin, and they despise us and they took over the GOP to contain the American people in a false dichotomy of left vrs right, while they and their Marxist fellow travelers on the left give control of this country to the Corporate Crony Network that they have learned to manipulate quite well.

CNN Manipulate? Would that be manipulate like showing video footage of a protest march in Gaza and claiming it happened in the US, claiming they are chanting death to america when they aren't even chanting in English? That sort of manipulation? Or manipulation a lot less idiotic, ham fisted and stupid than that?

CNN Manipulate? Would that be manipulate like showing video footage of a protest march in Gaza and claiming it happened in the US, claiming they are chanting death to america when they aren't even chanting in English? That sort of manipulation? Or manipulation a lot less idiotic, ham fisted and stupid than that?

Lol, I never said CNN, you delusional toe cheese eating retard.

yeah, I tracked it that far. I'm not paying to read the article. But beware links that don't link back to the source.

WTF are you blathering about? MY link goes to Breitbart, the story source.

Forum List

Back